Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Please Don't Scare Us! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Don't Scare Us! (373 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) / "Your Big Dicks Don't Scare My Wetty Pussy!" - Weird Aristo Babe Slays Nudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Scare Us! by extremelygolden: 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
#Toallmymarriedfriends #advice #letter2uall #humblerequest: Please I want to use this medium to beg all my already married friends . You people need to stop jinxing this whole marriage thing for us(singles) bikonu especially when it has stressed beyond the said two to three years
Eh we know…we know that marriage is ‘all’ about tolerance. We know that husband and wife fight all the time. We know that eventually the love would die and it would only be the friendship that exists. We know that children would come and then the couple may not always spend quality time together. We know that sex would not be as before and might eventually dwindle to just once a week or none at all for months. We also know that there would definitely be money issues, extended family conflicts, mother-in-law wahala, sister/brothers impromptu visits and sudden intrusion(if you know what I mean) and then of course, arguments about which side of the toothpaste to press and who should wash the toilet.
Thank you, we know… STOP SCARING US!

However, in the process of highlighting all these difficulties, biko do not forget to mention the privileges, prestige and benefits attached to being married. I cannot count how many times I have wanted to take the front seat of my colleague’s car only to be passed to the backseat because a ‘Mrs’ wanted to join us. When it is even time for promotions or increase in pay, na Mr/Mrs them dey consider first so the rest of us should go and sit down on the bench...... Just stop scaring us, it is neither our wish to remain single abi who singleness Don epp? So many things have contributed to this most especially, foreign exchange that has caused astronomical and geometrical increase in bride price due to the prevailing and dwelling economic situation of the country . The mere mention of 'marriage' to some of us is an automatic ticket to become a patient in a nearby hospital.

We are seriously trying our best to change a Miss to Mrs, please don't make it more difficult for us with that cliché 'marriage is not easy ooo', it always scares us when you do, just tell us 'dear, it is well, as u change your marital status'. Thank you as you comply, if u can do this, you have made a 'single' happy. I just want to make common sense.

(1) (Reply)

A Golden Opportunity To Become A Millionaire / Beware Of These Things In Your Life / Marriage Is Hard Work! !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.