Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (53039 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
You can't feel her impact because you are a dependant but try to ask your parent if their purchasing power was same then and now

I will pass, refer that poser to your mum, really curious now about her pp.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:45am On May 26, 2017
It is convenient to make distinction between delta igbo and igbo simpliciter when it suits you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by naijacampu(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Another ndi ara on the rampage, eloquence of dog their choice diction. Just keep thinking till the bile and death in your tiny brain metastasis and choke you.
An offspring of expelled demon can do much worse, not perplexed. Brusque assertion is not far fetch from an ingrate. Bravo!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:02am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

An offspring of expelled demon can do much worse, not perplexed. Brusque assertion is not far fetch from an ingrate. Bravo!

Took you long enough, I have been expecting your infantile drizzle.Take my first recommendation, two glass of water and chat me up tmao morning.

Still not making sense.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by orunto27: 9:11am On May 26, 2017
She is a woman of substance.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by carzola(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2017
This woman should be
Our next president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Afonja would soon come to spew thrash...

By their tribal marks you shall know them..

Akinwumi Adeshina na deveroper or black jew?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
She likes Ankara fabrics so much smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Aburi001: 9:20am On May 26, 2017
Trut:
Nwanyi oma nwere ezigbo uvuru
Hated at home, loved abroad

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Vivian16: 9:20am On May 26, 2017
She is a full blooded Igbo from Abia State
Dumaknesset:

I speak Ibo therefore I am also an Ibo, same for English and French, a bit of German.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Sirheny007(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2017
Trut:
Nwanyi oma nwere ezigbo uvuru

Enugu ndi oma!!
Ekele m !!
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2017
Congratulations to an illustrious Delta woman

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by magoo10(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2017
My madam
the clueless dullard and his zombie supporters underated you and got to where they are now.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:22am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

I speak Ibo therefore I am also an Ibo, same for English and French, a bit of German.

You speak IBO, but we speak Igbo. We are Igbos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by DollarAngel(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2017
She is Greater than Awolowo and all Afonja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by kingthreatz: 9:24am On May 26, 2017
tribalistseun:
you mean dis one?

Why not post a picture of your mother. Lets see how pretty she is grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by mescan(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2017
A true slay mama
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by kingthreatz: 9:25am On May 26, 2017
DollarAngel:
She is Greater than Awolowo and all Afonja

If General Benjamin Adekunle was left to do his job, you wont be saying this shytt

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Splashme: 9:28am On May 26, 2017
Leboska:
Shine on
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by highchief1: 9:28am On May 26, 2017
NOIConnect:
At lunch with Presidents Talon of Benin, Macky Sall of Senegal, former President Mahama of Ghana, Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley, of India and AFDB President, Akin Adesina in Ahmedabad, India at Afdb annual meetings May 23, 2017.
this is d kind of ministers Jonathan had Buhari is parading educated illiterates yet they won't let us hear a thg

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by ularibabe: 9:28am On May 26, 2017
Correction Please NOT Ibo BUT Igbo. Dialect of speaking matters, that I speak french/japanise means not am one BUT how fluent and Blood. Okonjo is CORE Igbo Woman

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2017
ozy4christ:
Beauty with brain,shine on
why u de take style abuse d woman na.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2017
intelligence mingles wit greatness. she still wears her African or Nigerian cloths . gud one

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:30am On May 26, 2017
ularibabe:
Correction Please NOT Ibo BUT Igbo. Dialect of speaking matters, that I speak french/japanise means not am one BUT how fluent and Blood. Okonjo is CORE Igbo Woman

Enough already, you can have her but the deltans disagree, see the post supra.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by oweman: 9:32am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Trut post=56878655]Nwanyi oma nwere ezigbo uvuru

Silly fraudster !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Juban(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Afonja! Can you Explain the meaning of NGOZI!? Igbos are every where. Delta, Rivers , Akwa ibom or Edo. Igbos remain IGBOS!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Suogundipe: 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Ok, continue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by EvilMetahuman: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
Okonjo is not igbo

When did igbo start having someone like okonjo? Drug people them cheesy

By the way, she kuku useless to nigeria, let her continue to do the bidding of imf.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by frisky2good(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2017
What Buhari does not understand is that to attract foreign investors, you need someone they have confidence in. Someone they already know. Not one ex commissioner that is still learning. Ask yourself this, will you invest a huge amount in a new bank opened by a fresh university graduate? If your answer is yes, you are probably his father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.