Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (53041 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by sshalom(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
Madam Iweala is an Icon - Most Nigerians acknowledge this and are proud of her sterling achievements.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by banmee(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2017
DLuciano:
Mama, modern economists know your value, world leaders know your worth, not archaic and obsolete like PMB, he can never know your usefulness, never!

Are you kidding me? It is not PMB. Nigeria does not know her value period. Nigerians don't value anything except corruption. They hold that in high value. Do you know how much she was frustrated when she was trying to do her job here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by IamPragmatic(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2017
vecman22:

By their flat head you shall kwn them...

Igbos are donkeys

And you're from where pls, anu mpam, anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

Chat you up? Teenage exuberance is indeed a hiccup.
Son I can only bring you back to your senses with cane. The difference between us is not just a gap, it's a chasm!

Difference and the gap is wider than Grand Canyon, you will never know the difference. Since you have refused to follow my recommendation, then you can run unclad for the world to see, your funeral not mine. Hope this is your swan song. Think by calling me son makes you an elder, my profile and resume will put your own clan to flight, you will never know the difference. Now go clean something of mine.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:35am On May 26, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Look at how you're disgracing yourself, your household, your lineage and generations on the internet. You open new monikers everyday just to attack a tribe and look for ways to disintegrate them. You're so filled with hate to the point that you're spewing gibberish on the internet.

Even the Delta Igbo folks don't hop on threads like this to bash South East Igbo's but you that don't have any tie whatsoever to either the Delta Igbo or the South East Igbo is jumping about spewing trash about Delta Igbo being Deltan and not being Igbo. You should've at least, cut off the Igbo in the Delta before declaring them a non-Igbo tribe.

Why don't you face your village and leave Delta Igbos to speak for themselves? #spits..

See another ndi ara, when you are done with your festival of shame you can face your life and eke out something better from it. After raving and hurling insult, the nit wit now result to advisories, how typical! The world view of your guys are crazy, face my village, see village niggar! Bug off my nuts.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by breakeven: 10:35am On May 26, 2017
Haters should go to the lagoon. ....Who God has blessed No man can Curse cheesy grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by topas100(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2017
True talk
DLuciano:
Mama, modern economists know your value, world leaders know your worth, not archaic and obsolete like PMB, he can never know your usefulness, never!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by tunchi014(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Send the poser to your dad?
... ar u always this stupid or is it just 4 2day?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:47am On May 26, 2017
tunchi014:
... ar u always this stupid or is it just 4 2day?

Stupidity resonates in your DNA, you can't be cure of it. I have checked!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by tunchi014(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
You can't feel her impact because you are a dependant but try to ask your parent if their purchasing power was same then and now
... then he was busy eating mama thank u, na im make am no feel Ngozi,s impact.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by caracas: 10:50am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

Here they go, Delta, the latest tribe in Africa!

Buhari is not a Fulani, he's a 'Katinan'.
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba, he's an 'Ogun'.
Kanu is not Igbo, he's 'Abian'.

I wonder what mama Okonji was before the creation of Delta State? 'Bendelian' perhaps.
Before the creation of Bendel State nko? 'Mid Western' I guess.

You lots ascribed Igbo man to be the leader of the first military coup but will jump to Igbo talents in Delta State.

Simpleton like you will not refer yourself to your state but afonjo.
Cone heads expelled space rats are the most envious losers on earth.
Gosh!
You really made that guy u quoted look stupid n dumb

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:51am On May 26, 2017
tunchi014:
... then he was busy eating mama thank u, na im make am no feel Ngozi,s impact.

See knight in shining armour! See them rare catch of idiocy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by tunchi014(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Stupidity resonates in your DNA, you can't be cure of it. I have checked!
... yeah right, u checked looking in ur mirror & saw how much stupidity u carry, only u mistook u 4 me. ciao
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by meccuno: 10:55am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

I wonder what mama Okonji was before the creation of Delta State? 'Bendelian' perhaps.

You lots ascribed Igbo man to be the leader of the first military coup but will jump to Igbo talents in Delta State.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:55am On May 26, 2017
tunchi014:
... yeah right, u checked looking in ur mirror & saw how much stupidity u carry, only u mistook u 4 me. ciao

It is pure deductions, see how the mess you call brain functions, your single line sentence reveal your uncommon idiocy and I don't have to use a crystal ball or mirror.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by caracas: 11:04am On May 26, 2017
DollarAngel:
She is Greater than Awolowo and all Afonja
Before nko
Thats stating the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by caracas: 11:05am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=caracas post=56892054]
Before nko
thats stating the obvious
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by caracas: 11:09am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Enough already, you can have her but the deltans disagree, see the post supra.
all this olodos enh is delta a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Hollawayn05(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2017
a typical Example of a slay Queen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Lifestone(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2017
I have so much respect for Anty Ngozi. Her trademark dress is simply impressive.
Ride on Madam
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by luvinhubby(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

Wicked. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by talk2emma: 11:59am On May 26, 2017
Who God has bless no pmb can stop

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by amarachi06(f): 12:09pm On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

She is delta ibo and the husband is from Owerri.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
akinalex:

You can equally ask your parent or your ancestors if the occupants of a house burgle by armed robbers and all the properties looted will have the same purchasing power and mindset immediately after the incident.
seriously i don't have time for half baked brains

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by MayhorE(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
A great loss to Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by naijacampu(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
amarachi06:

She is delta ibo and the husband is from Owerri.
Who doesn't know that she's from Ogwashi-Uku in Delta State?
Her husband, Dr. Ikemba Iweala is from Umuahia, Abia State not Imo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by olisaEze(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
You can't feel her impact because you are a dependant but try to ask your parent if their purchasing power was same then and now

Shots fired! I repeat, SHOTS FIRED!!! Call the medics

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by hush15: 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
jumobi1:
Yea nice but former Agriculture minister is there too. UnitY!!

Isn't he a president too. President of the African Development Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.