Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? (4181 Views)

Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? by Enice(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
What would you say about John the baptist, Christ in the temple, and Apostle Peter? Were they outspoken?
Re: Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? by favouredjb(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Last time I checked, the struggle for emancipation all over the world always have church leaders at the head. Rev. Martin Luther king and Rev. Jesse Jackson comes in mind. Not forgetting Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

GBAM!
but i must admit dt pastor tunde can be VERY harsh though,
Re: Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? by favouredjb(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
CyberG:

Another FOOLISH ONE like Paroh_Frey bites the dust! LOSER Marvix! Even an empty coconut has a better head than the pangolo you carry with your overly-silly arguments!

LMAO!! easy on him bro
Re: Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? by nex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
Imagine if Reverend Martin Luther King and Malcom X had been passive when the American Government was suppressing African Americans, would they have Obama today?

I personally believe that when a government is oppressive, the first set of people to stand up against it should be the religious leaders because everything they believe in cries against injustice.

I've not been a fan of Pastor Tunde Bakare since the time he prophesied that Olusegun Obasanjo was going to die. However, I think the man has got his groove back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku May End Up Being Our Next President / Jonathan Orders Ministers To Submit Four-year Plans / Shehu Shagari Throws A Bombshell At Buhari: Quit Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.