Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex (7307 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by heykims(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
Grabbeast:
If she laughed when you did something, is it not obvious she laughed because you did that thing?

So stop fvcking asking her for sex. She live with you for crying out loud.

It is also strange. You mean if you don't ask her for sex she won't come to you for it?

Hmmm, Yeye dey smell. She is probably getting it from outside. You are not the only one that should be
wanting sex.
Haba must u link everything to cheating?
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by kilojoDesigns: 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
bykes:
I have been cohabiting with my girlfriend since two years now and we love each other. I have noticed to my bewilderment that each time I ask her for sex, she starts laughing out seriously before allowing me. She has never refused me sex for once but the weird laugh turns me off immediately. When I say laugh, I don't mean smiles or something close to it but laughing out so loud that gets me turned off at once. Pls I need your advice. I have talked to her about it but seems she can't help it. Pls I need your advice because it's affecting our relationship seriously.

Maybe it cuz it's funny. You should know the type of girl you are dating. If she has never denied you it. Have you ever wondered maybe you aren't supposed to ask for it. It's all about signals bro. Don't be a pussy, let your eyes tell her you want it, let you actions too. Notice her, touch her and get her in the mood. Nuff said
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by stevecantrell: 9:46pm On May 26, 2017
bykes:
I have been cohabiting with my girlfriend since two years now and we love each other. I have noticed to my bewilderment that each time I ask her for sex, she starts laughing out seriously before allowing me. She has never refused me sex for once but the weird laugh turns me off immediately. When I say laugh, I don't mean smiles or something close to it but laughing out so loud that gets me turned off at once. Pls I need your advice. I have talked to her about it but seems she can't help it. Pls I need your advice because it's affecting our relationship seriously.

Hahaha maybe u tickle her too much.
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by adelacuna(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2017
I really don't understand why some people bring their private issue to the public
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by tyson98: 11:48pm On May 26, 2017
adelacuna:
I really don't understand why some people bring their private issue to the public
wetin concern u is it ur private

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Withambition(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by NemzySeries(m): 1:47am On May 27, 2017
dem fit dey play Temple Run wit her destiny oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Lewaluv(f): 1:51am On May 27, 2017
Maybe she is nervous or shy at that time.
bykes:
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by lashorrt(f): 5:44am On May 27, 2017
Who asks for sex though! Isn't it sométhing that just flows by íts self on the moment of romancing / cuddling

How do you say it to her, " şosila şex me or baby sex me " ??

I don't blame her for laughing, I would laugh ťoo on that particular juncture, not because of it being funny but because I find it odd. I would even walk off.
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by OgahBohz: 5:53am On May 27, 2017
both of u are wiredos ...who asks for sex from a girl in this 21st cent.... I cnt even imagine asking my gf for... azn I'll be like... hello bae I want to fuk u... so lame..

she on d other hand finds it funny perherps the way u do ur face or the way u make ur voice sound....

solution

stop asking her, if u wanna bleep her, start by a lil bit of romance, take her unaware.. DT way shz not gonna laf... more so, observe what turns her on...
den make those tinz ur mission ...

not going to her and say, babe I wanna fuk u...
dammn who thus dart?!
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by ochobaba(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2017
optional1:
you too laugh make laugh wan kill you die wheneven she ask for money.
nice profile
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by vicben27(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2017
Zita55:
I smell ,Ogbenje spirit!! undecided
you ar very right lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 8:15am On May 27, 2017
vicben27:
you ar very right lol!
grin
vicben27:
you ar very right lol!

You don see what, I saw na

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by adelacuna(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2017
tyson98:

wetin concern u is it ur private
No it is not my private life, what I am saying is that people should learn how to think for themself, they don't need to wait for others to think for them.
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by Fourwinds: 9:10am On May 27, 2017
bykes:
heheheheheheeer
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by ilevic(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2017
Lol, you should knw she is laughing at the way u are wasting your destiny in her honey pot. be careful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by dinachi(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2017
bykes:
Dumb motherfuckers everywhere! How can you ASK for sex in this age and time? Dude initiate sex, don't ask for it... But wait ohhhhh! You mean when you want to do the do, you say something like: Can I f**k you now? Even me wey be man I am dying of laughter here grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by sammi21(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2017
This happens when your not fucking her dry,to the extent she can't cum again but instead begs you to salivate it for her cuz she feeling pain now and she's blowing a cigarette smoke..if u haven't done this to her before then my guy u dey Bleep up.."Bleep HER DRY TILL SHE BLOWS A CIGARETTE SMOKE"
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by omerta07(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2017
dinachi:

Dumb motherfuckers everywhere! How can you ASK for sex in this age and time? Dude initiate sex, don't ask for it... But wait ohhhhh! You mean when you want to do the do, you say something like: Can I f**k you now? Even me wey be man I am dying of laughter here grin grin grin

Same thing i had on my mind Dude!!!
How do some guys think sef?
How do you ask a woman for sex??
Please na...lemme do once...I'll just put the tip only...if you want me to pump then ill pump...please na...im having blue balls...heheheheh
Common...set her in the mood and let mother nature take its cause...
Re: My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex by GodsLastBorn: 2:33pm On May 27, 2017
Jaynom:
She's your girl.
You guys cohabit.
You guys are in love.
Grab her by the pvssy.
The pvssy's yours.
Niggah in a relationship there's no "mine or yours" but ours. Tell her this is our pvssy grin
Lmao hahahahaha I wonder how guys ask for sex, how? is it like baby I want sex or I want to fk or what? I don't understand how they ask for that shitt. Go to her or play with her, romance, kisses and more sexual stuff and bam here comes the swimming pool and u dive in it. I like your funny post bro, This pvssy is ours.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.