Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me (1931 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Radarada. Lol. We shouldn't even be fighting ya'know?

How are you? Atleast accept this friendly greeting
I don't fight..

Mtcheeeew
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by Lewaluv(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
It is probably your boyish charm....
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't fight..

Mtcheeeew
oh sorry. I see your anger is inbuilt..... Goodnight.
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by NevetsIbot(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
It is probably your boyish charm....
boyish charm? Ion think I have such
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by junnyjake(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lets laugh together. grin

Khihki.

Perhaps you look too innocent. Looking too harmless can be a problem incase you never knew. tongue grin
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by Nina4u(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
For real... I just thought of this today and I realised men have been acting strange to me when I and their wives talk.

I was once working with the wife of a man on something. The man actually called his wife and was saying ''don't look at him o, don't look at his eyes o'' It wasn't a joke since the man only sees me and we just greet. My sister also overheard him one day saying the same thing.

Now, my neighbour gets super angry when I greet his young wife who is a friend. Says stuff like ''I don't want you greeting my wife. Don't even look at her or handshake her'' Ontop wetin ke?

Not like Ive portrayed any bad boy characteristics. Other men too just frown when they see their young wives talking with me. And I'm not always the one to initiate the convos.

Ion do all the seductive look and all. Although I dress reasonably and walk with sense. I don't even try to seduce any married woman. I just hope a man doesnt beat me to death soon... My friends don't even let their babes talk to me for long. Kai. Wetin I do? Even my bestfriend. It's actually funny to me also.. Just realised ive not even spent about five mins talking to a friends girl.. Lol

What's wrong with me.
nothing is wrong with you.. They know gals got other bf and don't want them to b attracted to you.. They don't trust their woman.. But as I say loyalty and trust is everything until proven otherwise.. My guy is a musician.. But I trust him with my life.. I want girls to scream his name.. That is his income.. Its a RELATIONSHIP not a DICTATORSHIP. If my guy talk to ladies and I with guys.. So what? We tell eachother everything and he trust me and I trust him.. Your not in prison for Christ sake just cause u love eachother.. Loyalty and trust ..with communication is the secret to a healthy relationship
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
junnyjake:

Khihki.

Perhaps you look too innocent. Looking too harmless can be a problem incase you never knew. tongue grin
lol. I no more look innocent... I looked innocent years ago.. Now.. My eyes have seen too much to be soft.
Re: Men Always Get Angry When Their Wives Are Around Me by NevetsIbot(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2017
Nina4u:
nothing is wrong with you.. They know gals got other bf and don't want them to b attracted to you.. They don't trust their woman.. But as I say loyalty and trust is everything until proven otherwise.. My guy is a musician.. But I trust him with my life.. I want girls to scream his name.. That is his income.. Its a RELATIONSHIP not a DICTATORSHIP. If my guy talk to ladies and I with guys.. So what? We tell eachother everything and he trust me and I trust him.. Your not in prison for Christ sake just cause u love eachother.. Loyalty and trust ..with communication is the secret to a healthy relationship
they don't trust their wives.. Is that why they wanna look me to death? Afterall, I'm never interested in any engaged lady.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Were Brought Home This way ? / At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.