Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,684 members, 7,827,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? (477 Views)

Why Do We Practice Male Child Circumcision Even Though They Can't Conscent? / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? by Calebosko(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
This is a serious debate, there was a serious argument with an elderly friend of mine about female circumcision,he told me that every girls around has been circumcise either in the hospital imediately after birth or when they got to adolesent stage,that if not they wil be feeling Hot all the time.and posibly become harlot. i was like how come male own is so popular,am stil confuse uptil now.so nurse in the house is it true ?
Re: Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2017
My own dey intact, we no dey do that rubbish for my place
Re: Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? by ekensi01: 8:39pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your what is intact?

It's true but not every part of Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:42pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:

wink check back. I hav!.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / Must Read : House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 4 / 5 Amazing Ways To Finding A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.