Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (31865 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. / Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
A young Nigerian lady was left in tears after she was given a surprise marriage proposal by her boyfriend at the hospital.

It was gathered that the soon-to-be bride identified as Blessing Onyeh, a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, was involved in a fatal accident in 2016 which affected her leg and right hand, resulting to some implantation (at both places).

2018 was the time for the removal of those implantation and her partner decided to surprise her in an unexpected way.

Without Blessing's knowledge, her boyfriend identified as Onyedika Ifeanyi Francis stormed the hospital to propose to her after her friends had "deceived" her into thinking they were organizing a recovery party for her.

The lady broke down in tears after her man went on his knees to propose, and of course she said yes.

The engagement which happened few months back - was announced by the couple yesterday online.

Watch the emotional video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-the-hospital.html

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by LuciferCelibate: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
That guy is a wise man.

1. The injury has reduced her market value so she can't cheat again.
2. Who wants a crippled pussy that can't hold a table & receive 50 strokes in 30 seconds till her legs give way?
3. She can no longer monitor him efficiently without functioning limbs so he is free to cheat however he likes like a real man. grin

She is totally submissive to him now.

She has no choice.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
The lady will recover faster now. The joy alone will help her to recover quick.

If you're sick and lucky to have love ones around, trust me you will recover quick. Nothing beat happiness.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Apus: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

2. Who wants a crippled pussy that can't hold a table & receive 50 strokes in 30 seconds till her legs give way?
3. She can no longer monitor him efficiently without functioning limbs so he is free to cheat however he likes like a real man. grin

She has no choice.

One of d most stupid comments i've read here.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Gossiplover: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
i can swear that with her "reduced market value" she is still finer than you and even your sisters. Why do you have to choose the path of foolishness just to get popular on Nairaland.
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

40 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by delugajackson: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
The lady broke down in tears after her man went on his knees to propose. And ofcourse, she said yes.
Did you expect her to say No? In this present dispensation? Is it even possible for a Nigerian lady to say No?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Offpoint: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
He did the right thing, I wasn't the one to propose to her in the first place.

on a serious note, why do girls cry when they are propose to? abi they thought they were going to be dump someday?

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Olalan(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Love is beautiful and conquers all

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by StandingDick: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ugly girl.
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

If you're sick and lucky to have love ones around, trust me you will recover quick. Nothing beat happiness.
I knw u will recover slower after saturday.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by daddytime(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young Nigerian lady was left in tears after she was given a surprise marriage proposal by her boyfriend at the hospital.

It was gathered that the soon-to-be bride identified as Blessing Onyeh, a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, was involved in a fatal accident in 2016 which affected her leg and right hand, resulting to some implantation (at both places).

2018 was the time for the removal of those implantation and her partner decided to surprise her in an unexpected way.

Without Blessing's knowledge, her boyfriend identified as Onyedika Ifeanyi Francis stormed the hospital to propose to her after her friends had "deceived" her into thinking they were organizing a recovery party for her.

The lady broke down in tears after her man went on his knees to propose, and of course she said yes.

The engagement which happened few months back - was announced by the couple yesterday online.

Watch the emotional video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-the-hospital.html

All these our Engirigbo emergency journalists and bloggers wey no gree go school like me, make una take am easy for the bomb.

If the accident dey fatal, she for no dey alive today...

7 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
others were killed in the fatal accident but she survived, Mr "smart" man.
daddytime:

All these our Engirigbo emergency journalists and bloggers wey no gree go school like me, make una take am easy for the bomb.

If the accident dey fatal, she for no dey alive today...
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Flirtyjane(f): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
thank God for her.
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by daddytime(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
others were killed in the accident, Mr "smart" man.

Mr. Journalist/eye witness reporter...you should have included that in the body of your reportage and not leave us to assume...

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Tamarapetty(f): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm engaged.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I'm engaged.
Ah!!!!! *Faints*

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Tamarapetty(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ah!!!!! *Faints*
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Meekmind(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Congrats to her

But my question is this...

If the reverse was the case, would the lady have stood by him? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by itiswellandwell: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
She is beautiful. Congrats to her.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by PenlsCaP: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

reasonable comment
U are actually better then other zombies because when politics is not involved ur brain comes back, but other zombies totally lose their senses in everything.

So I hereby crown u THE KING OF ZOMBIES.
congrats bro wink grin

11 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Jessyjack(f): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

Trying so hard to be Nwamaikpe.... E no fit you.... Try receive Sense!

4 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by yrex01(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
She's beautiful tho. But wait, make up on hospital bed? This looks like stunt.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by bots102: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
so nice
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
delugajackson:

Did you expect her to say No? In this present dispensation? Is it even possible for a Nigerian lady to say No?

Yes darling. It is very possible for a Nigerian girl/woman to say no
Since before this dispensation sef, in it, and beyond
I don’t know which one is worse- the bashing posts or “soft” (but grandiosely conceived) demeaning remarks like this
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

Most stupid comment in niaraland history

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Bewiseedet(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

cheesy
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by leeikem(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
fine geh...
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin

PenlsCaP:

reasonable comment
U are actually better then other zombies because when politics is not involved ur brain comes back, but other zombies totally lose their senses in everything.

So I hereby crown u THE KING OF ZOMBIES.
congrats bro wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.