Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film (6226 Views)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by mykel25(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2017
Funny thing be say if u make move n dey are not ready dey ll say d guy can't even control himself....if you don't make move they ll say d guy too dull...

IF YOU DO YOU DIE IF YOU DONT DO YOU DIE..KUKU DO AND DIE grin

1 Like

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Youdondeymad: 9:34am On May 27, 2017
MrDickman:
The day i go catch them ehn. some will come in skimpy night gown and spread one leg to the north and another to the south.. some will just sit down anyhow. some will even sleep off na you go wake dem up make dem dey go house. The day I will unleash the devil in me ehn
Be extremely careful,sometimes what you see can be deceiving,don't have sex without consent.Remember the story of Kemen and Tboss,any man or woman who cannot control his or her sexual urges would regret in life.

What do I know...

1 Like

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by hrykanu231(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
Kai! I can relate. As a corp member so many years ago, I had a gen set and TV. There was this particular beautiful batch B girl that was almost living with me because of charging phone n watching Prison Break.
Mehn! Her nightie was see through and tempting. One night I paused the movie and asked her if she knew the pains she has bn putting me through because of fear and self control.
The funny girl replied " I dey see ur preek as e dey rise. She ended by saying " if you see food ask, them fit give you small. This was 3weeks to her POP... I manage collect 4mouths

2 Likes

Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by emmayodata(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2017
hrykanu231:
Kai! I can relate. As a corp member so many years ago, I had a gen set and TV. There was this particular beautiful batch B girl that was almost living with me because of charging phone n watching Prison Break.
Mehn! Her nightie was see through and tempting. One night I paused the movie and asked her if she knew the pains she has bn putting me through because of fear and self control.
The funny girl replied " I dey see ur preek as e dey rise. She ended by saying " if you see food ask, them fit give you small. This was 3weeks to her POP... I manage collect 4mouths
Chai!!! badt guy
Re: These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film by Olibboy: 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
Charging charger. abeg show dem camp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. / My Colleague Dr. Ozuzu George Slept With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.