Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me (764 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me by ephex4luv(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2017
My girlfriend dumped me because am too poor and my problem as at then was because i was in school and am still in school and she is not married yet. So i will graduate next year so should i go back to her when am done with school and i have money?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
ephex4luv:
My girlfriend dumped me because am too poor and my problem as at then was because i was in school and am still in school and she is not married yet. So i will graduate next year so should i go back to her when am done with school and i have money?

Seriously, is this even a problem?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
ephex4luv:
first have d moni
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ur gal dumped u because u are poor and not a graduate..

So boy first graduate from school and chase money and make money...

If by the time u are done making money and u still find out u still love and she is even still available den come back and ask dis ur question.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by ojun50(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Now that u hv money go back bt ones u get poor again she will still leave u. So use yr small brain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by ikp120(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
I wonder when people will learn how to love themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by IdeyFindWife: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
ephex4luv:

Face your studies, don't let emotions cloud your reasoning to the point where you end up graduating with a poor grade, that is if you're still planning to graduate and seek job offers, ok?

You sound quite pained, it's to be expected but if you must have a Gf at this level, you should go for the "serious types" with whom you would build your academic future on a solid background. I'd suggest learning a trade or you start understudying a business you could ease into right from school thru NYSC levels since you've got no one.

And, this your girl? Let her be...if she comes back, fine, if not, be cool with it!
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Seriously, is this even a problem?

dont ask a heart broken man that cheesy he would ask u out
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
itsJude:
dont ask a heart broken man that cheesy he would ask u out
grin

Its like he was asking 1+1 sha and he expect different answers lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Its like he was asking 1+1 sha and he expect different answers lipsrsealed
i tire ooooo girl dump u , u still wan go back to am

How ugly are these people?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
itsJude:
i tire ooooo girl dump u , u still wan go back to am

How ugly are these people?

I have no idea grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me by Victornezzar: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ur gf dumped u nd den
Na she get ur life??
Or do u gain anything from her
whereas u still dey school..... be d best u can be in future
na u go dey select d 1 wey u want

(1) (Reply)

50% Of Guys First time Was With A Prostitute #fact / After Proposing Mum, Man Got Down On His Knee To Ask A Girl ‘can I Be Your Dad' / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.