Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck (36000 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by bunmioguns(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2017
undecided
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by eponoloyin: 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
Stop lying, you want to visit your boyfriends for better fvck.
Same way that married loose thang in literature section was accused of friending Kayemjay, Frank317 and other small boys.. Adultery ruins home and it kills

Now go back and beg your husband and remove his mail

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2017
carzola:
Violent and a bully...

Thats all you need to run..

His too obsessed and over
Protective... Such people can
Kill..

O don't want to type rip for you
So run.. Carey your children if
You have any and leave..

God would give you a job.

See advice that she should leave her husband and go where follow u?.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by mystry(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
quit na quit
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:
Stop lying, you want to visit your boyfriends for better fvck.
Same way that married loose thang in literature section was accused of friending Kayemjay, Frank317 and other small boys.. Adultery ruins home and it kills

Now go back and beg your husband and remove his mail
shocked
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Angy55(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
femolacqua:
This serious, I think you should see your Pastor to intervene and check what the cause of the issue.
Most pastors now a days are home breakers.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Oyindidi(f): 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advice here. My husband has become a stumbling block for me, whenever i bring any opnion to him he sees the negative aspect only . i told him i want to learn hair dressing he goes against it, there was a time i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
Now why am so depressed and sad is that i have went to field to train because i cannot afford money to attend GYM house what he have to say is that that place is not secure becos of thugs.
This is a kind of man who doesnt contribute to my getting a befiting work, all he does condemn anything i do
Am a Gospel artist , he wont allow me go for outings especially night vigils. Am i not in trouble already or what can i do?
He is also violent and a bully
You removed the mail cos of that poster's comment. May God help you ijn

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
Well op it's quite unfortunate u had 2 experience such.. well I tink u sud talk with ur husband 4rm ur analysis he seems abit insecure .
Both of you should iron out the issue like matured minds. Marriage sudnt b involved with a 3rd party. U, ur partner and ur God any other person is an intruder
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
Searched for the channel but no match!
SURElee:
Did you guys court or date at all? What were you guys discussing during your courtship days? A partner is suppose to be a pillar( destiny builder) and not a caterpillar( destiny killer/destroyer). You marry someone who shares your destiny and can play an active supportive role. Now you're married, what can we do now? But to say get your families involved to talk to him, so he knows you had a purpose/destiny before you married him. You shouldn't lose your destiny simply because of a marriage (ring and name change).

OP about your weight issue, download bbm app on your phone and join the "btrimnhealthy" channel on the app. Then after reading transformation in ladies weightloss goals, you can join their weightloss paid class, it's highly interctive, motivating on whatsapp and then all exercises are/can be done at home. You need no gym membership. You will be glad you did. Am also proud I did, that's why I can. Vouch and recommend them.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
Another one-sided story to draw sympathy...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by IhateAfonjas(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
fpeter:
Discuss with him. Invite your pastor if necessary. Take a bold step in learning a craft or business without involving him. Shock him with your results.

Invite her pastor ??

This is why i will never marry a dumb woman

Invite a stranger into your matrimonial problem ?? To do what exactly ?? To pray to his imaginary non existing God to intervene in their marriage ?? And Chris Oyakhilome who is a pastor couldn't save his marriage

I would break up with a girlfriend who thinks like you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
Break up and go your separate ways marriage is not by force

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by bukitt: 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Tenny05(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
mastermaestro:
I am curious why you want us to have your email. This explains why your husband is uncomfortable letting you go out alone. I ain't judging you already, but I think you sound like an insincere person, and he knows this. You just are looking for freedom to go where your soul longs for. Hey, you are married now! Marriage comes with restrictions and loss of some freedoms.
God will bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
My dear take it easy with him.he will realized himself someday.I hope you are putting it in prayer.cus sometimes it can be evil influence or did he want you be jobless my opinion tho
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
I can only pray for you.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Teagirl(f): 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
Am of the opinion you seat him down and discuss with him. Tell him you have registered already and you are just informing him.
Marriage does not mean a woman's life and dream should be over.
Will he sacrifice his career and dreams to come seat at home with you? So ,Why should you.
You need to take a bold step and insist on what you want .if not,all you will own in this world is your small box of Cloth because of an insecure man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Qriousity(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
Sometimes we know the solution to such problems but we just try to pretend we don't. Nairalanders cannot help you except God and yourself. Bringing your marital troubles to social media won't quench the fire.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by technicallyrich(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
I think that your husband is suspecting you that you are cheating or may cheat that is why he doesn't give you that chance because you may misuse it.
Even me I don't trust women they liar 2much.and always play the victim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by kelly72: 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
babythug:
Dear OP it seems you've entered one chance oh! You will just have to continually find creative ways to get by in the relationship.

Firstly since you know he will likely look for Loopholes in whatever proposals you bring work on the packaging a bit more. For eg you can say " dear husband economy is biting hard right now you are unable to provide all our needs as a family as such I've gone to source an extra source of income to help our family. The job is as xyz in a hotel. I will interact with visitors but be assured of my faithfulness to you"

Another example " this my weight is bothering me gym will cost xyz can you please pay? If answer is no then you chip in the field and say other people exercise there safely so you'd be fine etc etc

For everything you wanna present anticipate any loopholes he may exploit to discourage you!

You will also have to firmly but politely insist on having your way in some instances too! He's your husband not your creator abeg

May God bless you for your honesty. This is the first line of actions she should take in approaching a man like that. Everybody is not like cold water but one must devise a way to deal with what he/she has as spouse.

Nairaland is the wrong place for a distressed wife to ask this sort of question. Here is full of reprobate minds who are already telling her to get a divorce or run away with her children just by hearing her on part only.

Never bring your problems to Nairaland. Majority of commentators are possessed by demons.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by edibless0(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
This one strong grin
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Flashmove: 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
femolacqua:
This serious, I think you should see your Pastor to intervene and check what the cause of the issue.
Which pastor sef. Has your own pastor tell the church when him and his wife has problems. Why do Nigerians always refers one to pastors when there is a family issues.

If both of them can't agree ,then bringing pastor will make the matter worst.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by royalfly(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
The op lied. .. read btw the lines you will see she is just that kind of woman who does things anyhow..field gym with thugs. airport hotel job. i guess your husband should work as an agbero... i guess you will be okay. woman comport yourself. .

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by redsun(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
It is obvious he has nothing good to offer you from what you are saying,then why are you stuck up with him?

You can do better single at the moment,get your life together and wait for a sane guy to come along. You don't marry for the sake of marraige or children you cant properly fend for,you marry because it is worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by omobabaonibaba(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
I don't want to believe that he doesn't believe in u or see something good can come out of u

perhaps how u guys met, and your courtship might be something unimpressive enough to him

does he provide for the family like meet up with your needs? if yes then try and reconcile with him in a soft and humble approach but if no, is better you involve someone old and matured enough to talk to him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by eponoloyin: 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advice here. My husband has become a stumbling block for me, whenever i bring any opnion to him he sees the negative aspect only . i told him i want to learn hair dressing he goes against it, there was a time i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
Now why am so depressed and sad is that i have went to field to train because i cannot afford money to attend GYM house what he have to say is that that place is not secure becos of thugs.
This is a kind of man who doesnt contribute to my getting a befiting work, all he does condemn anything i do
Am a Gospel artist , he wont allow me go for outings especially night vigils. Am i not in trouble already or what can i do?

Good girl.. it's better you remove his mail cos of bad people especially husband snatchers on the internet.

Oko won lode.. hope you know?

Now my question is.. did you change? your attraction towards him. Do you still love him?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by todaynewsreview: 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
Acidosis:
I also won't allow my wife work in any hotel...it doesn't matter whether the hotel is situated at the airport, Aso rock or White House.

My wife won't attend any gym house, especially when the owner is related to Kemen of BBN.

and lastly, I do not think I would allow her attend vigils alone in Nigeria, North in particular.
In fact, I'm yet to understand the correlation between vigils and your talent. Nigerians are highly religious and vigils are specially made for prayers. If you're indeed talented, you'd look for a nearby studio, record label, etc., not night outings.

Also for personal reasons, she won't learn 'hair dressing', 'make over' and other related jobs.

Therefore, I would not be quick to judge your husband.

I think you need to calm down and discuss your fears.

The best advise so far. Remember that other Gospel artist who was later found dead with a Pastor in Hotel Benin last year too over all night saga. Which man will condole such in this present evil times? The way she responds rudely to those not in her support shows she's already made up her mind. May God help the man in concern.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by YelloweWest: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
Op do what ever makes you happy so long as it's not bad. If he does not like it let him divorce u.

Stop looking for his validation cos u simple won't get it. If u want to learn a skill just inform him, don't seek his money or approval.

In this day and age who wants to be a house wife??

He doesn't want u to have financial freedom nor does he want u to look good so that what ever bullshit he brings u will swallow... God forbid evil

So men are just born to frustrate their wives.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by freshvine(f): 4:15pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds

Seems you just realised you married the devil himself.

Divorce him, both of you are not on the same wavelength.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by legalvoice(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
mastermaestro:
I am curious why you want us to have your email. This explains why your husband is uncomfortable letting you go out alone. I ain't judging you already, but I think you sound like an insincere person, and he knows this. You just are looking for freedom to go where your soul longs for. Hey, you are married now! Marriage comes with restrictions and loss of some freedoms.

tongue tongue kiss
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds

I see no problems here. You are creating those problems cos all the careers you mentioned there are somehow.

1. You want to be Gospel Artist ? Its a part time work. Gospel Artists do not have shows as much as others, so you need a real job.
2. You want to work in Hotel ? For Christ's sake, you are married.
3. Hair Dressing ? If your husband is an educated intelligent man, then the type of Saloon you need has to be Grand, nothing less than 10m can set it up, that is a standard, anything less than that could be too petty for his wife. (That might be going on, in his brain). Some men prefer their wives to be housewife until something good comes up.
4. Now you want to gym at a public field ? Common mam, It is unsafe, and you are gonna meet people who do not value marriage and it will erode your principles.

I know this is harsh, but someone has to tell you the truth. Your husband does not know how to love himself, so he loves you and expects you to love him, he is insecure and losing love to his mind sounds like losing his life. He is just a control freak. He is afraid of losing his wife, his life.

Solution:
Ask your husband to suggest the best thing you can do to help generate finance. And give him time to think about it. It seems he will be better at making a good decision.

Obey your husband, all marriages are unique. Everyone is trying to live together in a very hostile union we came to meet.

I do not even think there is need for people to be married these days. The wahala is just too much.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.