Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck (36001 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Softhands(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
YOU SOUND LIKE A LOUSY WOMAN...Abeg Talk of your husband with respect even if you don't like what he is doing... By the way, if he can take care of your needs and your children, madam sit down for your house...you are a "Woman" now and not a smally anymore...
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advice here. My husband has become a stumbling block for me, whenever i bring any opnion to him he sees the negative aspect only . i told him i want to learn hair dressing he goes against it, there was a time i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
Now why am so depressed and sad is that i have went to field to train because i cannot afford money to attend GYM house what he have to say is that that place is not secure becos of thugs.
This is a kind of man who doesnt contribute to my getting a befiting work, all he does condemn anything i do
Am a Gospel artist , he wont allow me go for outings especially night vigils. Am i not in trouble already or what can i do?
He is also violent and a bully

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by InvertedHammer: 10:42pm On May 28, 2017
/

Night vigil!!!?

No way in hell.

\
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ominirajj: 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
lebrotin:

Hey Woman, I will not judge you but tell you the truth...YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE FOR ADVISE.
You want to crash your marriage already by allowing dem 1999 children to give you wrong counsel on nairaland. An unmarried man or woman will never give you a good advise here.
Do not blackmail your husband with your emotions. Something tells me you are not a saint either. Your last statement says it all.
Both of you need a grounded matured male or female counsellor and not all these end time youth pastors for proper counselling...
What do u meanam not a saint? Anyways letd addume am not a saint but i know myself and who he is
So do me a favour by not calling names
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ominirajj: 11:15pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

So sorry. I think your husband knows you best and he is protecting you. Also, he knows you don't really know what you want. You dabble from one thing to another most times. You are not good with money. You are not quite compatible and he doesn't want you to either disgrace him, embarrass him or land in trouble that he would come and settle later. He learnt this by experience. He probably married you out of pity and because of church courting, he did not really know you before your wedding.
The summary is that you have low IQ. He is a good man, he is trying to make the marriage work the best way he can. What he noticed you do are unspeakable and he feels he would keep the marriage the best way he can. Others can't understand, even you because of your low IQ. That's why you call him a bully.

You can call me a prophet.
Walahi u are mad for daying i have low IQ

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by seun1960(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
Sorry o
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:

Walahi u are mad for daying i have low IQ

grin grin what else would you say? You won't know nah. That's how people like that are. They are usually stubborn and can't explain why they act on emotions. But they think they are right and will continue doing the same thing even though they know it doesn't change anything. And are at lost why things are like that.
Such people, i mean people with low IQ, should not marry at all. The man go hear wheeeen.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ominirajj: 11:34pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

grin grin what else would you say? You won't know nah. That's how people like that are. They are usually stubborn and can't explain why they act on emotions. But they think they are right and will continue doing the same thing even though they know it doesn't change anything. And are at lost why things are like that.
Such people, i mean people with low IQ, should not marry at all. The man go hear wheeeen.
sammydirectly:

And i say it again
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by mrssho: 11:47pm On May 28, 2017
Nawa o some of these responses are appalling I swear women have suffered. My dear if you feel he is not being supportive then pls support yourself. Every woman needs to have a means of income no matter how small. If he is violent pls leave before he kills you
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 12:33am On May 29, 2017
i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
grin hmmm
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nairasolutions: 3:01am On May 29, 2017
I wnt even encourage a single girl to work in a hotel ,how much more a married lady ..Haba!
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by hotmaillogin: 4:10am On May 29, 2017
O don't want to type rip for you
So run.. Carey your children if
You have any and leave..
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by missyadorable(f): 5:46am On May 29, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Sincerity is the key my dear. The day I proposed to my wife, I told her that I have a son out of wedlock, though her countenance changed but in few days time she accepted. She said that I am better than her elder sister's husband that didn't open up to her sister only for her sister to find out later that he has a son out of wedlock.

Marriage is the sweetest thing on earth. Just be sincere to your husband or wife.

That was good of you to open up.
My ex had a daughter outside wedlock and hid it from me till we started planning wedding,somehow I found out.

I called off the wedding,we broke up.
I never wanted to marry a man who already had a child outside wedlock
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by xstudios(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=56937792&topic=3823993

i believe you owe your husband a lot of apologies. Seems you do not respect or value his opinions. You are married now and should first of all come to terms with that

no wilfulness any more, every decision and actiin must be made between you two.

No third parties.

And for those telling you to run, they are fools. You need to learn balance

that will
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by omoelerin1: 6:22am On May 29, 2017
some men sef. i dont know why a man will not want his wife to be excel in life. one of the reasons i respect my girfriend is her hardworking. when she was still in the university she learned hairdressing, catering, beadmaking, she is also into selling ladies wears. now waiting to go for nysc she doesnt stay at home idle. she has helped me finacially severally. she is wonderful. i cant wait till when we will get married.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by lebrotin: 7:12am On May 29, 2017
ominirajj:

What do u mean am not a saint? Anyways letd addume am not a saint but i know myself and who he is
I am not calling you names. Just a perception of your story and you.
Your manner of response to people here shows you r a nagging, stubborn and a bad wife..and as such a woman that can use mouth to kill a man..fix ur manners, be a submissive woman.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ariklawani(f): 7:16am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=OLUJOSHINS post=56967072]

When all the gentle & shy brothers were approachin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ariklawani(f): 7:23am On May 29, 2017
ominirajj:

What do u meanam not a saint? Anyways letd addume am not a saint but i know myself and who he is
what is blackmail in this.she's dying in silence, and need help.u saying lousy,blackmailing. that how I kept quit for long.and suffer in silent. my dear most men are greedy,cheats.u have ur future to protect.get urself a job.if he likes it or not. go for it...frm then God will teach u what to do..no time.I understand u well well.was a Vitim.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ariklawani(f): 7:36am On May 29, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

When all the gentle & shy brothers were approaching U earlier shebi U were turning them down joyfully.
dear,u don't get to see any sign.dating is different frm marriage.. the heart of man is wicked,no one can understand it..surch men are paranoia. they are dangerous. and can kill.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by adontcare(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2017
Some comments here is disgusting. What kind of people live this earth sef. Muhammed wept! Madam don't mind some of d comments bashing and insulting u. They don't knw what it means to be in a dire situation. If u get anoda job, start doing it. If he gets mad,and ask u to stop, pack ur things n go live with a friend. Try n make good friends in case. Stay with them till u balance and be able to look for an apartment. Thank me later. Man want wife to sit at home. Bring her up keep na war. Allow her work na war. Rubbish. These type of men will waste ur youthful years. Even the bible spake about the virtuous woman. God did not create woman to sit at home and not be financially buoyant or work to assist her home.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by sekundosekundo: 8:46am On May 29, 2017
missyadorable:

That was good of you to open up.
My ex had a daughter outside wedlock and hid it from me till we started planning wedding,somehow I found out.

I called off the wedding,we broke up.
I never wanted to marry a man who already had a child outside wedlock

A particular lady also turned down my proposal because of this, saying that it is forbidden but got married to another guy who later impregnate a young girl outside his matrimonial home and the man went ahead and marry the girl. In fact, I mocked her when I heard it.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by missyadorable(f): 8:51am On May 29, 2017
sekundosekundo:

A particular lady also turned down my proposal because of this, saying that it is forbidden but got married to another guy who later impregnate a young girl outside his matrimonial home and the man went ahead and marry the girl. In fact, I mocked her when I heard it.

That wasnt nice of you.People have their choices
I cannot marry a divorced man / baby daddy...
Baby daddies can also impregnate young girl outside and marry the girl.
She was just unlucky to marry the man she did.Simple
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by notimeisnotime(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2017
many men doesn't want there various wife's to go above them in there carerer for life so my dear you u need to.pull out

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by sekundosekundo: 9:16am On May 29, 2017
missyadorable:

That wasnt nice of you.People have their choices
I cannot marry a divorced man / baby daddy...
Baby daddies can also impregnate young girl outside and marry the girl.
She was just unlucky to marry the man she did.Simple

Sometimes it is not good to judge people from their past mistakes. You were an ordinary sales girl, a man met you, open an account for you, put you in school, rent an apartment for you etc, all this while you know that the man has a child out of wedlock and you accepted to marry him but at the end you disappointed him. Hmmmm.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2017
ariklawani:
.my dear marriage is different frm dating.most time they don't show the beast in them while dating....the heart of man is wicked no one can understand.

Very very true.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by 99foxxy(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2017
Learning.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by mecussey(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2017
mastermaestro:
I am curious why you want us to have your email. This explains why your husband is uncomfortable letting you go out alone. I ain't judging you already, but I think you sound like an insincere person, and he knows this. You just are looking for freedom to go where your soul longs for. Hey, you are married now! Marriage comes with restrictions and loss of some freedoms.

sensible post...i no trust the OP...she just want to eat her cake and have it. Probably, saw her friends were getting married and jumped in without finishihing arabanko. How can a married woman be talking of night vigil and going to the stadium alone. Sister just needs some more attention from guys jare.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ehinmowo: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
1. ask him 2 list d things he will like u to do. den choose d one u feel u like
2. ask him how he can help u pursue d chosen one
3. I beg u in d name of Jesus...only soul lifting, spirit to spirit talk can produce result, nt d attitudinal one
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by josite: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advice here. My husband has become a stumbling block for me, whenever i bring any opnion to him he sees the negative aspect only . i told him i want to learn hair dressing he goes against it, there was a time i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
Now why am so depressed and sad is that i have went to field to train because i cannot afford money to attend GYM house what he have to say is that that place is not secure becos of thugs.
This is a kind of man who doesnt contribute to my getting a befiting work, all he does condemn anything i do
Am a Gospel artist , he wont allow me go for outings especially night vigils. Am i not in trouble already or what can i do?
He is also violent and a bully

you are not a submissive wife.work on your submission and come back and tell us your experience.you need to align your vision to that of your husband and find out what direction he wants to travel.i feel sorry for him.cos all i can see here is a man being given a bad name because you ve made up your mind to hang him .better still ,why not divorce him and go and sing your gospel in nite vigils and club houses.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by mrssho: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
OMG these comments have killed me. So there are actually husbands who won't let their wives go to the gym!!! Then my husband must be a saint, I dont even need to ask him if I can join a gym I just go ahead and do it and I know he won't have a problem with it because he knows the woman he married. How insecure can some men be besides he goes to the gym himself so he can't say i should not go. SMH. As for him not letting you work where you want, the truth is that working in a hotel is a bit funny especially here in Nigeria but i suspect that OP doesnt really have a problem with her husband saying no, she has a problem with the way it was said. There is a difference between babe congrats on getting a job but are you sure a hotel is the best place? You know all sorts of people go there bla bla bla, he needs to reason with her and not just say no!! end of story, she is not a child after all, he also needs to state the reasons why he doesnt want her to work at a salon and not necessarily in an authoritative way, he should state his case and let her state her case and both parties should come to a mutual understanding. I think this is more of a respect thing than anything else. Nobody wants to be dictated to at the end of the day and no matter how small or young a person is there should be some level of respect. I dont know where you have gone wrong OP but its clear your man doesnt respect you. WHich is why i always say a woman should be financially independent before she gets married. ANd for those saying if she was not going to the gym before why is she going now, maybe she gained weight. OP you dont need to go to a field to work out, take a walk around your estate or compound and watch what you eat
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by mrssho: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
sorry o! whats wrong with a woman going for night vigil at a church? Have you people not been to redeem or mfm? are women not there for night vigil Hmm my husband is truly an angel..........some men sef
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by crisisexpert321(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Be very careful with him. Private investigator is here.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
will check later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.