Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? (1845 Views)

New Way To Stay Safe From Rape And Gain Trust From Your Partner / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / See The Best Ways To Keep Trust From Destroying Your Relationship (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2017
Your insecurities will ruin your marriage more if you don't step out from it.... No doubt your wife contributed to it but you are choking her with your insecurities... She is good woman , and even good women make mistakes.. you better spend more time on work, your kids and God if you believe in one...
Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by mrsfavour(f): 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

You are either bad woman or a masochist..

Why will anyone subject someone they love to such emotional trauma just to see if they love them.

After marriage you are still testing your husband.
Grow up please
Nwaobinkita ,I don't have ur time.
Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by ipobbigot7: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
rogovo20:
Anyway, I'll continue. Went to the backyard from our room window, the blind is onesidedly moved so I could see whats going on, to my surprise, my wife was dressing up. First she was wearing her buttlift, something she has not worn in over a year, infact never thought she had it again. The enthusiasm in her dressing gave me chills, like wow, this woman dnt dress up like this when am at home. Next thing, wore her dress and put on her best wig. Started taking photos with her phone and typing bla bla bla. She then stepped out with the kids. Following her with my car at the back , I called and asked what the kids had for dinner, and then asked if she was driving, she said yes, said she wanted to go pick Cway water. Said ok no P. Saw that she parked somewhere and bought the water, then advanced to her friends place very close. I parked to observe, she was at her friends for close to an hour, she drove out and started heading towards home. I followed, 5 mins after she got it, I bursted into the room with surprise, she was about putting off the buttlift, I then asked her, wow, why are u wearing buttlift, she said shes just testing it now, I asked if she wore it out, she swore she didnt, said its weird for u to wear buttlift u said ur not interested in again, she still denided. So I opened up to her that I saw her while she was dressing up to go out, that I didnt like that she lied again, it was part of the deal breaker for the reconciliation I made after she cheated on me, she said if she told me, I might feel she wanted to go and see a guy. So I asked why she wore it since she wanted to go buy water and see her friend not too far away from home, she said she just wanted to test how it is when she remembered she was going to buy water and kukuma wore it out. So I asked if her best wig was also part of the test, she said no, that she didnt want her friends husband to look at her as a old woman with her natural hair. Nlanders, what are your thoughts on this? Because those excuses sounds lame to me.

Op i am a married man and so i should qualify to say something.

I don't see what is wrong with your wife here, though according to your claim you have reason to be suspicious of her but i don't think it's necessary as much as you can be magnanimous to forgive which makes unique and mature.

But sir quit monitoring your wife around, you are going to be creating unnecessary anxiety and frustration for yourself. Suspecting and monitoring her can never improve your trust for her because you're going to keep finding out her imperfections and have more reasons to distrust her, whereas your findings may have nothing concrete linking her to infidelity but mere speculation.

I see some virtues in your wife. A woman that will own up and apologize to what she's corrected on, that will take time to explain reasons for some actions. You shouldn't allow suspicion to make her feel insecure and under constant watch, that will only produce more negative things you didn't bargain for.

And please avoid those comments suggesting that you should divorce your or take other negative steps. Many of those advisers are not married or have a broken home background. From your two threads, it has indicated that you love your family and have displayed to be a responsible husband, your wife is not also doing bad either.

The truth is every homes have issues to manage, please go home and manage yours.

1 Like

Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by pafestula(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:
Hmm monitoring women never ends well. Just leave her alone and .... But if you catch her.... Don't forgive.

Pafestula howdy?

Egbon I dey fine, you don go back?
Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
missyadorable:

Oh! Really? I thought kids didn't matter to men
Women are so many,desperately looking for husbands
They can marry and remarry as they wish
It doesn't matter how many times a man marries and remarries.He is a man and is in charge
So they brag

This makes no difference.Stop whining and divorce her.Simple
Kids don't matter.Men can have kids at any age,they only need to be alive

Are you a product of a broken home? I MEAN DID YOUR DAD DIVORCE YOUR MUM? Our perception of life is subjective, the reason i have asked you this question.
Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by kaboninc(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2017
missyadorable:
This should be in the LITERATURE Section

Honestly,I hate men whining

If you are no longer comfortable with your wife
Instead of playing victim,divorce her and remarry
Abi u no get money?

Look at this one.. .

Such a child.. ..
Re: How Else Can One Earn Trust From A Wife? by kaboninc(m): 3:06am On Jun 10, 2017
[s]
missyadorable:

Oh! Really? I thought kids didn't matter to men
Women are so many,desperately looking for husbands
They can marry and remarry as they wish
It doesn't matter how many times a man marries and remarries.He is a man and is in charge
So they brag

This makes no difference.Stop whining and divorce her.Simple
Kids don't matter.Men can have kids at any age,they only need to be alive
[/s]

Sharaapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma / Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? / IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.