Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? (1838 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Loosing your valued treasure is not the end of this world.

I know how much it hurts to be a non-virgin when you lose it to sex but no be us the virgins send una na?

Anytime virginity topics is discussed be it online or offline non-virgins always gets into a fit of rage because it is like a part of their life is no more their which is understandable.

Virginity is a priceless jewel which is cherished by all and sundry.

A study has confirmed that the greatest gift a woman or man can give to their spouse on their wedding night is having that sweet memory of being disvirgined by your spouse.

I can never stoop so low in marrying a used woman,never.

Non-virgins should stop fucking around pls na beg i dey beg oh abeg oh.
To all my virgin crew can you marry a hoe,LovePeddler,olosho or a wide smelly v.jay?

Pls say let us know.

lalasticlala fp oh.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
predmine20:

I know how much it hurts to be a non-virgin when you lose it to sex but no be us the virgins send una na?

Anytime virginity topics is discussed be it online or offline non-virgins always gets into a fit of rage because it is like a part of their life is no more their which is understandable.

A study has confirmed that the greatest gift a woman or man can give to their spouse on their wedding night is having that sweet memory of being disvirgined by your spouse.

I don't just know what to tell you or else I'm gonna get banned till 2028.

dude are you mad? what's up with all these stupid virginity threads?
who forced you to remain a virgin?

No study found out that the greatest gift a woman can give her husband is her virginity, your stupidity found that.

Women are not sex objects.
Their life, their choice
The next time you gonna create senseless virginity thread again I'm gonna make sure I'll frustrate you in anyway possible on this forum.

even 10year old kids don't reason like you..
The amount of kids in this section is why I'm gonna quit romance section soon.

4 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
predmine20:

To all my virgin crew can you marry a hoe,LovePeddler,olosho or a wide smelly v.jay?

Pls say let us know.

lalasticlala fp oh.
i agree 100%
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

I don't just know what to tell you or else I'm gonna get banned till 2028.

dude are you mad? what's up with all these stupid virginity threads?
who forced you to remain a virgin?

No study found out that the greatest gift a woman can give her husband is her virginity, your stupidity found that.

Women are not sex objects.
Their life, their choice
The next time you gonna create senseless virginity thread again I'm gonna make sure I'll frustrate you in anyway possible on this forum.

even 10year old kids don't reason like you..
The amount of kids in this section is why I'm gonna quit romance section soon.
Shut up and don't loose your warped mind.
You are inconsequential here ok.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
All they think about is sex, morning till night. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
predmine20:
Shut up and don't loose your warped mind.
You are inconsequential here ok.

mynd44,Dominique ban this kid.. he's causing too much nuisance in this section..

youngman no make me carry your matter go Benin or ife oh undecided
don't fvck with me boy..
stop creating senseless threads on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:

too much kids

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

too much kids
yup

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by donstan18: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
jessca048:
mtcheew
Ladyhippolyta88:
You should also ask female virgins if they can marry molosho's or used men as well.Your threads are stupid and irritating.And don't try to accuse me of what you know nothing about I only gave an advise and suggestion.

Jessca048, even you cheesy , why sad?

Hahahahahahhahah grin grin I can't stop laughing.

If you want to provoke or trigger the non-virgins on Nland, just create a virginity thread, they'll just rush out like a hot sperm with bitterness grin grin

OP, I support you, virginity is the pride of any woman, once you don't have it, you are pride less grin

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahahhahah grin grin I can't stop laughing.

If you want to provoke or trigger the non-virgins on Nland, just create a virginity thread, they'll just rush out like a hot sperm with bitterness grin grin

OP, I support you, virginity is the pride of any woman, once you don't have it, you are pride less grin
i absolutely love virginity. I think it’s a beautiful thing, and if all women could be patient enough to wait until their wedding day that would be great. But what I don’t like is certain guys belittling non virgins and calling them names. That’s exactly what he did and I don’t agree.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
predmine20:

Pls say let us know.

lalasticlala fp oh.
You should also ask female virgins if they can marry molosho's or used men as well.Your threads are stupid and irritating.And don't try to accuse me of what you know nothing about I only gave an advise and suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by donstan18: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
i absolutely love virginity. I think it’s a beautiful thing, and if all women could be patient enough to wait until their wedding day that would be great. But what I don’t like is certain guys belittling non virgins and calling them names. That’s exactly what he did and I don’t agree.

Where and how did he belittle non-virgins? cheesy

He said his mind with no insult.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Where and how did he belittle non-virgins? cheesy

He said his mind with no insult.
Read his last paragraph and tell me if he wasn’t subconsciously insulting non virgins. Thank you.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
Virginity applies to both male and female because if you don't advise men and they sleep around I wonder who would marry the so called olosho and used product since marrying them is a crime.Men should be advised as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Virginity applies to both male and female because if you don't advise men and they sleep around I wonder who would marry the so called olosho and used product since marrying them is a crime.Men should be advised as well.
totally agree. But in this society we live in, purity and virginity will always be emphasised on the woman. That’s the symbolic message behind the white wedding gown, you get?
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by donstan18: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
Read his last paragraph and tell me if he wasn’t subconsciously insulting non virgins. Thank you.

That's not an insult to non-virgins, only the guilty will be triggered by that.

He asked if men will love to marry a hoe,LovePeddler,olosho or a wide smelly v.jay?

How's that an insult? Don't these set of ladies exist? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
yup

who banned your safiaa account?
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

He asked if men will love to marry a hoe,LovePeddler,olosho or a wide smelly v.jay?

people like you deserve to be jailed.....
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

It’s a subconscious message, that’s why you can’t see it. Not for the naked eye, but for the mind to pick up.
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

he's a kid..
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

who banned your safiaa account?
not banned, just wanted a new moniker lol.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
i absolutely love virginity. I think it’s a beautiful thing, and if all women could be patient enough to wait until their wedding
day that would be great. But what I don’t like is certain guys belittling non virgins and calling them names. That’s exactly what he did and I don’t agree.
hope the bride price and traditional marriage will be pursued after the wedding? since the wedding is more important
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
totally agree. But in this society we live in, purity and virginity will always be emphasised on the woman. That’s the symbolic message behind the white wedding gown, you get?
In the society you live in because things are changing as for the wedding gown you and I know that nowadays non virgins use such you have a point.Sis don't take some NL guys serious you comment on a thread as a guy and support women they call you asslicker,you comment on threads like these they tag you a non virgin especially if your views are different even the ones that commend threads like these are not virgins what an irony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

he's a kid..
Even if he is not a kid he clearly doesn't know his priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Una don start again cheesy
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In the society you live in because things are changing as for the wedding gown you and I know that nowadays non virgins use such you have a point.Sis don't take some NL guys serious you comment on a thread as a guy and support women they call you asslicker,you comment on threads like these they tag you a non virgin especially if your views are different even the ones that commend threads like these are not virgins what an irony.

in the countries we copied wedding from.. both virgins and non virgins use the white gown.. every lady in America make use of the white gown even if she already have kids..

***modified
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by donstan18: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
It’s a subconscious message, that’s why you can’t see it. Not for the naked eye, but for the mind to pick up.

Point out the insult and you are busy scribbling shit grin

Subconscious kor, subtraction ni

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
not banned, just wanted a new moniker lol.

you unfollowed me.. undecided
Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Point out the insult and you are busy scribbling shit grin

Subconscious kor, subtraction ni
okay na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by prechbills1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
only broke guys like donstan18 and ubunja rant over virginity... primitive minds..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing Your Virginity Is Not The End Of The World??? by Saff(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

you unfollowed me.. undecided
yup

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Maybe Ugly Facially, But My Massive Butt Confuses Men–twitter User Brags: / What Addiction Do You Want To Break Free From Next Year? / Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.