Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (55148 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by chinwejanebae: 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
See as dem carry our matter for head

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2017
Nigerian men are beginning to lose it.
A lady has plenty male friends, she must be screwing one or more of them...she has plenty female friends, she is a lesbian.

She doesn't have female friends, women hate themselves.

Be like unemployment dey worry plenty of una.

I hope your mothers and sisters are among the plenty lesbians, please don't exempt them as usual.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by tylesh(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
Irrelevant topic.... What an excuse for stupidity. If a woman has lots of male friends, she's a ho, if she has female friends, she's a lesbian. Some people just post rubbish and nonsense sha.And some dumb arse people too are going to believe this crap. Odiegwu!

5 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by pocohantas(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2017
tylesh:
Irrelevant topic.... What an excuse for stupidity. If a woman has lots of male friends, she's a ho, if she has female friends, she's a lesbian. Some people just post rubbish and nonsense sha.And some dumb arse people too are going to believe this crap. Odiegwu!

Sincerely, the reasoning of some NL guys be dropping by the second.

5 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by FvckShiT(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2017
YÖU CAN FÚÇKIÑG SEE EM HÖES CUMING OUT ALREADY grin

14 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by MMMscam: 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Their sexual system is built in such a way that both males and females can satisfy them sexually without side effects.

Ladies are naturally bisexual if you look at it critically.

Wow, do you know women are sexually "compatible" to have sex with inanimate objects like dildos and sex gadgets; and "compatible" to have sex with certain animals in the primates and equestrian categories like horses, chimpanzees etc? Hence going by your so-called 'critical' logic, if accurate, then naturally women are multisexual organisms that can get sex from whomever or whatever, and thus, are only built for nothing other than to be the sex machine of the entire compatible ecosystem..................
Can you now see how stupid your logic is? Your critical thinking skill is disgraceful. Go and make friends with intelligent people so that you can learn how to think properly.

5 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Their sexual system is built in such a way that both males and females can satisfy them sexually without side effects.

I have been saying this. Unfortunately, they are short-sighted undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by ikp120(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2017
MMMscam:

Wow, do you know women are sexually "compatible" to have sex with inanimate objects like dildos and sex gadgets; and "compatible" to have sex with certain animals in the primates and equestrian categories like horses, chimpanzees etc? Hence going by your so-called 'critical' logic, if accurate, then naturally women are multisexual organisms that can get sex from whomever or whatever, and thus, are only built for nothing other than to be the sex machine of the entire compatible ecosystem..................
Can you now see how stupid your logic is? Your critical thinking skill is disgraceful. Go and make friends with intelligent people so that you can learn how to think properly.
The bolded clearly shows that you just quoted me out of context bro. "Sexuality" is the context here, not the entire life of a woman, or the life of a woman as a whole. It's like you're trying to deny the obvious because everyone knows that that's how ladies' sexual system is.

Sometimes the problem you think the other fellow has is actually what you have bro but just don't know. Just think about that bro.

3 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:

pls when did you carry out this research and you may as well ur post findings with verifiable proofs , should you not be able to do so then you are making conclusions arbitrarily without scientific backings
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by repogirl(f): 10:19pm On May 27, 2017
All these people that say ladies are this and that.... They forget that their mothers and sisters sef join.

And whats with guys sudden fixation with females being lesbians and bisexuals these days? undecided Its like the thought turns them on or something.

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by sekem: 10:20pm On May 27, 2017
anochuko01:

clears throat....
clears throat....

Confirmed lesbiano, no stories

What a pity

4 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by ikp120(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
iRyan:
pls when did you carry out this research and you may as well ur post findings with verifiable proofs , should you not be able to do so then you are making conclusions arbitrarily without scientific backings
You should read my comment again bro and understand it.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by gabinogem(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
i have seen lots of weird stuffs in this world that my mouth and fingers cant express them,

3 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by repogirl(f): 10:25pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
The bolded clearly shows that you just quoted me out of context bro. "Sexuality" is the context here, not the entire life of a woman, or the life of a woman as a whole. It's like you're trying to deny the obvious because everyone knows that that's how ladies' sexual system is.

Sometimes the problem you think the other fellow has is actually what you have bro but just don't know. Just think about that bro.
sexuality is not just because of the body parts, the mind/brain is the foremost player.

Even if a females parts can have pleasure from both sexes, doesn't mean her brain agrees with it. A straight person is a straight person, so is a bisexual and a homosexual. It starts from the brain.

For a straight person, the thought of handling the genitals of someone else of same sex is quite repulsive. So how can a girl be bisexual when she cant stand the thought of having sex with Another girl? Its from the mind, not just the sex organs.

3 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by ikp120(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
repogirl:
sexuality is not just because of the body parts, the mind/brain is the foremost player.

Even if a females parts can have pleasure from both sexes, doesn't mean her brain agrees with it. A straight person is a straight person, so is a bisexual and a homosexual. It starts from the brain.

For a straight person, the thought of handling the genitals of someone else of same sex is quite repulsive. So how can a girl be bisexual when she cant stand the thought of having sex with Another girl? Its from the mind, not just the sex organs.
That's your perspective to it: the mental perspective.

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by sekem: 10:29pm On May 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men are beginning to lose it.
A lady has plenty male friends, she must be screwing one or more of them...she has plenty female friends, she is a lesbian.

She doesn't have female friends, women hate themselves.

Be like unemployment dey worry plenty of una.

I hope your mothers and sisters are among the plenty lesbians, please don't exempt them as usual.

Are you aware the expose was made by a Facebook lady?

7 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by OlaDapxon(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2017
adajoe555:
if his girlfriend is that way must he generalized it to all Uniport graduate..Must he take one person to judge others.... metcheeew

can I ask u about Uniport plz? its serious

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
You should read my comment again bro and understand it.
no man you are the one who didn't understand my comment.
There are as much gay and bi dudes as there are gay and bi ladies.

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
OlaDapxon:
can I ask u about Uniport plz? its serious

Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by pocohantas(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
repogirl:

Leave that one. All the plenty homosexuals in Nigeria, which body parts are they using? I wonder why some of them think they can know so much about themselves and about women at the same time.

My own is, let their mothers and sisters be part of the lesbians. That's all...

2 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by AreaFada2: 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Whether your woman is having lots of female OR male friends, so long as she is happy, respects YOU and your union, it's all good.

Yes, there are many undercover lesbians out there, just as there is many undercover gay dudes having gfs. should we stop our partners from having any friends and let them be miserable?! Hell no... Let them be themselves, and if they are indeed on the "down low" then drop them, but no need to poison your mind by thinking the worse.

If you can't even trust your partner, then what are you doing dating them?
But there are far more lesbians naturally than gay. The West shows it. You will never suspect two ladies holding hands but two guys holding hands easily stand out.

A married lady with kids once told me that most of her friends are lesbian like her. All the way from university. But being Africa, women have to marry. She said even her hubby knew that years ago. He did not seem to mind too much until they got married. He now tries keeping those lesbian friends away from her. But they meet secretly.

No surprise therefore that she has never been happy in her marriage despite smiley family pics splashed all over the place.

Things are happening. And as usual we the men are the last to know, as the capital & final mugu. shocked shocked grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by repogirl(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2017
pocohantas:

My own is, let their mothers and sisters be part of the lesbians. That's all...
They convieniently forget this part.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by kennykendo(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2017
i am not stereotyping but the major number of gays or bisexual are women, globally.

and in Nigeria, 3out of every female graduate has had sexual affairs with at least a lady maybe once or not more than twice.

8 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by rossyc(f): 11:12pm On May 27, 2017
Stupid post borne out of ignorance..
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by creepsyme(f): 11:12pm On May 27, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin if u carry women matter for head,u would die early,if dem like make goats finger dem,their life dia choice,too many reasonable things 2worry bout n women r not 1of em..
Correct! Make ur cool cash and den give dem enof to worry abt hehehehehehe... you be my guy.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by pocohantas(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2017
repogirl:
They conveniently forget this part.
Some of them are not that smart after all...

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

But there are far more lesbians naturally than gay. The West shows it. You will never suspect two ladies holding hands but two guys holding hands easily stand out.

A married lady with kids once told me most of her friends are lesbian like her. All the way from university. But being Africa women have to marry. She said even her hubby knew years earlier. He did not seem to mind too much until they got married. He now tries keeping those lesbian friends away from her. But they meet secretly.
No surprise that she has never been happy in her marriage despite smiley family pics splashed all over the place.

Things are happening. And as usual we the men are the final & capital mugu and last to know.

There are many issues here:
A) blame the above on the hypocrisy of men in Africa who don't demonize lesbians as they do gays.... simply because, deep down, many have a 3sum fantasy, and lesbians could well be the answer to fulfilling such fantasy... I won't even dwell on men getting turned on by lesbians in action. Now gay dudes on the other hand are automatically looked down upon, even though they are doing exactly the same homosexual act.

B) for that reason, African lesbians openly flaunt their sexual orientation (and it would seem like there are a lot of them out there) while gays wouldn't dare, unless they had a dead wish (thus stay well undercover).

C) Because African society looks down on these homos/lesbos, they have no choice than to go undercover and get married with the opposite sex, while keep dreaming on same sex partners. Believe me, the day Africa finally accept homosexuality, is the day you will have a REAL idea of how many of them are out there.

Finally, many African women have NEVER had an orgasm through hetero sex, and most lesbian could easier get a woman to the promise land... And when they do, it would be easy for a woman to desire such sexual satisfaction over a man banging her aimlessly and clueless about what makes her explode .. So, Even though these women may not be lesbians, they associate the fantastic feeling of cuuming through lesbianism as the bomb, and we know how an orgasm can make such a big difference (blame men's poor bedroom abilities for that)

8 Likes

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by HawttChoco(f): 11:30pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hahahahhahaaha

The wedding I went for last week at Ekewan road I went to the back of the hotel, near the generator house and I ran into the bride pressing the boobs of her chief bridesmaid.

They were shocked as fück to see me

It was a lovely sight and I walked back happily to the hall with my healthy erection pitying for the unfortunate groom.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 27, 2017
HawttChoco:
shocked lipsrsealed

Are you the bride? grin
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Vince77(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin if u carry women matter for head,u would die early,if dem like make goats finger dem,their life dia choice,too many reasonable things 2worry bout n women r not 1of em..

For this wonderful comment, i pray that ur headlesschicken will grow head IJN.....

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2017
is it your life. men don't make ladies cum and they are selfish too. as soon as a man cum he is off the shoe. ladies deserve better than just getting weeetttt
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

A) blame the above on the hypocrisy of men in Africa who don't demonize lesbians as they do gays.... simply because, deep down, many have a 3sum fantasy, and lesbians could well be the answer to fulfilling such fantasy... I won't even dwell on men getting turned on by lesbians in action. Now gay dudes on the other hand are automatically looked down upon, even though they are doing exactly the same homosexual act.

B) for that reason, African lesbians openly flaunt their sexual orientation (and it would seem like there are a lot of them out there) while gays wouldn't dare, unless they had a dead wish (thus stay well undercover).

C) Because African society looks down on these homos/lesbos, they have no choice than to go undercover and get married with the opposite sex, while keep dreaming on same sex partners. Believe me, the day Africa finally accept homosexuality, is the day you will have a REAL idea of how many of them are out there.

Finally, many African women have NEVER had an orgasm through hetero sex, and most lesbian could easier get a woman to the promise land... And when they do, it would be easy for a woman to desire such sexual satisfaction over a man banging her aimlessly and clueless about what makes her explode .. So, Even though these women may not be lesbians, they associate the fantastic feeling of cuuming through lesbianism as the bomb, and we know how an orgasm can make such a big difference (blame men's poor bedroom abilities for that)

u killed it. self men and they like 3sum cool
MrBrownJay1:

u killed it. self men and they like 3sum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.