Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (55149 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
grin
toastedbread:

I'm toastedbread. the type you eat with indomie... me too, i don't know you and i'd like to make your acquaintance. send me an email: christoph236@yahoo.ca

lol...you are funny. ..I don't eat bread with indomie..don't just like it
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by toastedbread: 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
adajoe555:
grin

lol...you are funny. ..I don't eat bread with indomie..don't just like it
this means she knows how to cook. most u.p girls i used to know were terrible cooks. even them indomie usually swam in the pot.

p.s: my regular nl email cannot be accessed at the moment. please use this. christoph236@yahoo.ca
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
toastedbread:

this means she knows how to cook. most u.p girls i used to know were terrible cooks. even them indomie usually swam in the pot.

p.s: my regular nl email cannot be accessed at the moment. please use this. christoph236@yahoo.ca

lol..just got it now

I've sent you the mail.. check it up
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by kenny4one(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2017
adajoe555:
if his girlfriend is that way must he generalized it to all Uniport graduate..Must he take one person to judge others.... metcheeew

you don't understand this whole thing, does girls are bad
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
kenny4one:
you don't understand this whole thing, does girls are bad

Not all of them na ..don't generalize it to all..say some
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Foxie: 9:27pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hahahahhahaaha

The wedding I went for last week at Ekewan road I went to the back of the hotel, near the generator house and I ran into the bride pressing the boobs of her chief bridesmaid.

They were shocked as fück to see me

It was a lovely sight and I walked back happily to the hall with my healthy erection pitying for the unfortunate groom.
Are you for real?
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:01am On May 29, 2017
Can I call you?
adajoe555:

Not all of them na ..don't generalize it to all..say some
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 7:24am On May 29, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Can I call you?

No
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by OlaDapxon(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

Go ahead
oshey baby does Uniport take Direct Entry??
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
OlaDapxon:

oshey baby does Uniport take Direct Entry??

yes they do ..with some requirement sha....

I will still find out more on that ..will inbox you

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by OlaDapxon(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

yes they do ..with some requirement sha....

I will still find out more on that ..will inbox you

God bless you.
I really appreciate your help.
if you have other info, pls share.

odapson@gmail.com

FB: Ola Dapxon
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by adajoe555: 11:07am On May 29, 2017
OlaDapxon:

God bless you. I really appreciate your help. if you have other info, pls share.
odapson@gmail.com
FB: Ola Dapxon

ok

1 Like

Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by modath(f): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
Immorttal:
after i learned so much about women sexuality, i cease blaming them. Not their faults.

Hello.... Your whatsapp seems to be out of commission.. You also didn't get back to me.. I'd appreciate it if you can... Thanks..
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Immorttal: 12:10pm On May 29, 2017
modath:

hello bae, i was a little bit incommunicado on whatsapp, would login and contact you when am back from work. I have something for you.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by modath(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
Immorttal:
hello bae, i was a little bit incommunicado on whatsapp, would login and contact you when am back from work. I have something for you.

Great... Expectant... Thx..
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by naijajobx: 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
ha
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by MarieSucre(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
toastedbread:

Yes o. The guys are husband materials. We've always been until the females changed the game.
Men will always be husband material to a loyal girl, not a pay as you go.

Loyal to girls??
kiokiokiokiokiokiokio

I laugh in spiritual powers.

Then later y'all will say "men are naturally polygamous".
Confused human beings.
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by Gladiator1: 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hahahahhahaaha

The wedding I went for last week at Ekewan road I went to the back of the hotel, near the generator house and I ran into the bride pressing the boobs of her chief bridesmaid.

It was a lovely sight and I walked back happily to the hall with my healthy erection pitying for the unfortunate groom.
This guy, so na Benin u dey stay? But we knw ur story is only bt a fiction grin
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by tifany89(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hahahahhahaaha

Lol guy u can lie sha but this your story sweet wella
Re: Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) by modath(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2017
Immorttal:

Still waiting for the goodies instore for me..... wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.