Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Now Every Woman Wants Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Every Woman Wants Him (1108 Views)

His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Every Woman Wants Him by Obodo999(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
When a friend of mine was single, he finds it difficult to find a girlfriend. Now he is in a relationship, Women are throwing themselves at him.
Why is it that women wants what is not available?
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by gflex(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
LADIES ADMIRE MEN WHO HANG OUT WITH LADIES( its a flirting fact), i guess thats why they flocking at him now.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Rocktation(f): 12:52am On Jun 15, 2010
Does he carry her about on his shoulders that would make them be like, 'there he is! He's got a girlfriend now. Let's get him!' or what exactly are you saying? This just seems like his sunshine period, that's all. Don't even try to understand women.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Pweety4me(f): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2010
Is this a problem 4 your friend?
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by rydeorsail(m): 4:23am On Jun 15, 2010
na the guy problem or u dey wish say u dey d guy position, na the guy time jo,
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by StRichy(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2010
its natural for both males females. if ur friend actually knos what he want from a relationship, he would kno what to do. tanx 4 ur concern anyway!
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by 28Schweet(f): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2010
grin

when a person is 'in love/lust' it comes across, their aura is one of peace and happiness, and people are generally attracted to that, , but like someone said, we generally want what we can't have, tongue
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2010
Rocktation:

Does he carry her about on his shoulders that would make them be like, 'there he is! He's got a girlfriend now. Let's get him!' or what exactly are you saying? This just seems like his sunshine period, that's all. Don't even try to understand women.

Lmao at the first bolded part. Maybe he carries a big placard around town proclaiming his new 'status' as Mr. Boyfriend! Big deal. Like you rightly said, its a sunshine period for the mofo; every dog has it's day in the sun. We all have 'wowful' periods when we experience an embarrassment of riches somewhat. Just so happens to be now he's in a 'relationship' that he's getting his.

And again like you said, it's futile to try to understand women (even they do not understand themselves). You can hang around them all you want. . .that never guarantees 'anything'. Good looks help, so do confidence, humour and all that. But they aren't always reliable and are not sufficient to get every girl inbetween your sheets at the snap of a finger. The ONLY universal language that they ALL understand is mon£y (and all that comes with it). Only that would guarantee an all-year sunshine period. Lol.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by fubiluv: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2010
Women throwing themselves ke!
You wish!!!!!! Abeg be real.
Else he don hama now.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by SAGoddess: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2010
LOLest@ "there he is, he has got a girlfriend" get him tigress grin grin
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Creamish(f): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2010
I actually clicked on this topic hoping to see a pix of George Clooney or Will Smith (topic wulda made sense wit doz pixs)  grin

Obodo999:

When a friend of mine was single, he finds it difficult to find a girlfriend. Now he is in a relationship, Women are throwing themselves at him.
Why is it that women wants what is not available?

. . .pls quote the material u used for this research . .u need to have more than 1 story to make up such conclusions    undecided
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by meggieblac: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2010
I'm sure the guy in question is not complaining. Bad belle, this is his time to shine i.e if they are 'throwing' themselves at him. i doubt.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by 190: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2010
the guy go don hama jare!
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2010
becos they are always jealous when we are not aviable grin
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2010
190:

the guy go don hama jare!

Gba bé.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by ayo84(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2010
and when you have a girlfriend or wife, your confidence level increases, why do you think some women prefer to date married men
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by 190: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2010
pro01:

Gba bé.
sorry whats that!!
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by agitator: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2010
women some times see single guys as rejects and who wants a reject when there are happening (Courtesy: Boma Erekosima) guys.  Women are just like that.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2010
190:

sorry whats that!!

Gba bé = for real/na so/thats it. Yoruba colloquialism.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2010
agitator:

women some times see single guys as rejects and who wants a reject when there are happening (Courtesy: Boma Erekosima) guys.  Women are just like that.

This argument is inherently flawed. Otherwise, girls would only date guys that are already dating other girls, and how exactly does that work?  Also' I think 'happening guy' does not describe a guy with a girlfriend/wife; merely having a girlfriend or wife does not make one hot property. 'Happening guy' is the handsome and suave sharp-dresser that drives one or two nice cars and maintains a healthy bank account. . .and also knows his way around town. Whether he is single or married is irrelevant; he'll keep chopping, cleaning mouth, and moving on to the next meal. In fact being single will even help his cause - who needs a 'partner' to cramp one's style?
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by agitator: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
pro01:

This argument is inherently flawed. Otherwise, girls would only date guys that are already dating other girls, and how exactly does that work?  Also' I think 'happening guy' does not describe a guy with a girlfriend/wife; merely having a girlfriend or wife does not make one hot property. 'Happening guy' is the handsome and suave sharp-dresser that drives one or two nice cars and maintains a healthy bank account. . .and also knows his way around town. Whether he is single or married is irrelevant; he'll keep chopping, cleaning mouth, and moving on to the next meal. In fact being single will even help his cause - who needs a 'partner' to cramp one's style?

As much as i will not dispute your opinion, I have come across girls who do it.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Rocktation(f): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
Pro01 as much as i'm supposed to be sexist right now, i'll admit you got us completely covered. Everything boils down to the one simple fact - We don't even understand ourselves. Well said.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rocktation:

Pro01 as much as i'm supposed to be sexist right now, i'll admit you got us completely covered. Everything boils down to the one simple fact - We don't even understand ourselves. Well said.

Oh boy, sorry oh! Didnt even know u were female! Remarkable to finally find a woman that admits the truth, an unfavourable truth; and on NL of all places! Red letter day for me, lol.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by switosman(m): 1:14am On Jun 16, 2010
@poster
supported!
I think this friend of your is dotting on his girl every other girl is admiring them.

his lucky day but he shld be careful other ladies wants to thirst what his girl is enjoying.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by Tcrack(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2010
28Schweet:

grin

when a person is 'in love/lust' it comes across, their aura is one of peace and happiness, and people are generally attracted to that, , but like someone said, we generally want what we can't have, tongue
Da Vinci couldnt have said it better.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by martin4ep(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2010
abi ur friend don hammer??

abeg post this thread @ naijapage.com
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by harakiri(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2010
@Poster

Your post is quite bland coz it lacks substance.You didn't state any concrete reason why this is happening other than he now has a girlfriend.Congratulations to him but i think it's the following that happened :

(1)He stepped up his game and is more confident with women
(2)It's universal knowledge that women want things they can't have and are attracted to men that other women want
(3)Most important of all, HE GOT PAID! ! !

Wish him the best. . . (did i just say that, lol grin)
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by NET1(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2010
harakiri:

@Poster

Your post is quite bland coz it lacks substance.You didn't state any concrete reason why this is happening other than he now has a girlfriend.Congratulations to him but i think it's the following that happened :

(1)He stepped up his game and is more confident with women
(2)It's universal knowledge that women want things they can't have and are attracted to men that other women want
(3)Most important of all, HE GOT PAID! ! !

Wish him the best. . . (did i just say that, lol grin)

I quite agree with steps 1 & 2.
Re: Now Every Woman Wants Him by agitator: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
It is said that women prefer attached men because, simply being attached, it means another woman has already "screened" that man and deemed him as a suitable companion. Therefore, the ground work has already been done for them. I like that theory. Since being attached, women are definitely more likely to pursue me than in the past, not that i go out much now anyway. Also, I think women just prefer the company of men who aren't pushy or desperate, which unfortunately is how a lot of single men might act around them. Married/attached men don't crave female attention, and wind up getting a lot more of it for that very reason.

(1) (Reply)

"i Want To Hear That You Actually Love Me." Have You Ever Felt This Way Abt Sm1? / Honda Babyboy Condemned, Na How I Go Repay This Girl 4 Bashing My Car, Bash Her Face ? / Honestly: Will You Date Your Ex Again And Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.