Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months (2156 Views)

She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
Are you sure you dont want her for some sick "get rich quick" scheme? Thats what the thread title sounds like grin. While you are thinking of shagging anything that breathes, your fiance is probably doing the same wink
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by GL(f): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Are you sure you dont want her for some sick "get rich quick" scheme? Thats what the thread title sounds like grin. While you are thinking of sleeping-with anything that breathes, your fiance is probably doing the same wink

that's what i thought when i saw the topic
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by selencious(f): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by echobee(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
@poster,
u need to check in at yaba left
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Akinagirl(f): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
Poster you are a f-king re.tard! Leave the girl alone. get your own fiancee.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Jcob(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
^, i have a fiancee.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by snowdrops(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
And may different guys screw your fiancee and wife in the future behind your back.
You reap what you sow; what goes around comes around.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by BIGRODD(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
[size=16pt]THEN PLAY UR GAME WELL.SEDUCE HER AND FCK HER[/size]
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Racheald1: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
You dey craze. Why can't guys be faithful? Nawa o
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Fearcom(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
Sorry sir,@Poster,Put yaself in her boyfriend's shoes;if you found out that your babe was 'canning' someone else with the full knowledge that what you two had going was something serious,what would you do?how would you feel?what would you think?where would you go? . . . smiley . . .do the right thing.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Jcob(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2010
Topic Closed. We are Now Dating . . . . . . . .JUST FOR 3 MONTHS.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ehen? I hope word gets back to both your fiances. grin
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Jcob(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
^, word has no legs. All loop holes sealed.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
And that makes it ok right? shocked
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Jan 20, 2010
@OP 3 month thingy wat?go thingy ur head jare. . .shuor! lipsrsealed
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by bluespice(f): 2:52am On Jan 20, 2010
damn son!
you stoopidd!!!!
like for real you are extremely and utterly stoopid
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by topup: 5:14am On Jan 20, 2010
@ OP > I don't think anyone who knows better will advise you how to destroy the girl's existing relationship.

@ ThoniaSlim you won't get an Amen because that's not how prayers work!!
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by baybbootz(f): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
Topic Closed. We are Now Dating . . . . . . . .JUST FOR 3 MONTHS
the gurl is even dumber dan i tot she wud be,
i pray her fiance finds out and dumps her,sm1 add an AMEN 2 dat prayer.
loose kat angry angry
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by DAVE5(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2010
if guys were like jcob the world would b at least beta than it is rite now,dont throw stones yet i ll xplain.at least he is being trutful sayin his mind unlike some othas who ll promise heaven n earth but when they crawl up b/w ur legs they quit without a word.whose worse?
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Jcob(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2010
^, tell them bruv.
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by baybbootz(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2010
if guys were like jcob the world would b at least beta than it is rite now,dont throw stones yet i ll xplain.at least he is being trutful sayin his mind unlike some othas who ll promise heaven n earth but when they crawl up b/w your legs they quit without a word.whose worse?
thyre ol worse,none ov dem r ny beta.

i dnt blame dem tho,i blame d dumb ass gurls hu openly sumiit demselves. undecided undecided

wateva jo,aint none ov ma busines grin cool
Re: She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months by Moyola(f): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2010
What do yu call dhiz?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity / nairaland Females Are Not Brave. / Being To Choosy When Selecting A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.