Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (53824 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Origin(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2017
I hope its resolved on time.

A small issue can become something else if not properly handled.

No one deserves a 24 hour notice sack.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Jabioro: 9:19am On May 28, 2017
I don't buy the idea of Ambode and the wife involving on this trivial kids matter..

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by freshinko: 9:21am On May 28, 2017
Who this long epistle help?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2017
It's best we hear from both sides before casting aspersion. There's three side to a story.

Funny how peeps here are shouting it's too long...leaders of tomorrow.

Directors, CEOs, GM etc, an abridged copy is coming... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by TheAlchemist: 9:26am On May 28, 2017
I believe Governor Ambode made an error in judgment by sacking the Venerable, the quality of a good leader lies in the ability to have deep reflection upon his action, and when he realizes he had made a mistake to then take appropriate corrective measures.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Max24: 9:27am On May 28, 2017
latsy:
Suleman's adultery didn't bring his downfall, neither did T.B. Joshua house of death brought his downfall. You tolerate every form of bad beviour from your god of men and even praise them , but if a mortal do something of a lesser consequence, you call for their head. SMH.
Are they angels ?

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by ehissi(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2017
EternalBeing:
Is she a Moslem or a Christian?

Neither! She is a Chrislem.......... angry
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Chikpat(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2017
its a big sacrilege

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by chloride6: 9:30am On May 28, 2017
latsy:
SMH for this pastor, he is trying to blackmail Ambode using votes
when we don't even know of he voted in the first place.
The churches these days are nothing but a political campaign ground
and enjoys the proceeds of corruption.

How much were you paid to lose your conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by latsy: 9:32am On May 28, 2017
chloride6:

How much were you paid to lose your conscience?
I understand that your mind has been so corrupted that you
can't reason without money.
Get well soon..

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2017
What do you expect from these pentecostal shysters and their spawn? I am atheist but I swear I respect people more than the nouveau religious do. Why? Because I was raised better. Growing up in the Anglican church, mutual respect and deference - and modesty, were palpable and a garb everyone was proud to wear.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Okanokan(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2017
Am dissapointed with the actions of Governor Ambode's wife, her action support the historical fact that most of the times failure of leaders are as a result of thier wife pestering mentality. May be she wants a Redeemed Church pastor. My candid advice to her if she wants Lagosian to know she is the Governor's wife she should take a walk to 3rd Mainland Bridge stop the traffic and tell the world she is Governors wife. Rubbish! Messing her husband who is doing a fantastic job.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by CioAngels(f): 9:37am On May 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
This is just so wrong

the chaplain should be reinstated
No, mrs ambode should takeover or better still, assign rccg pastor.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by itamaga1: 9:37am On May 28, 2017
Eni ri nkan re loro jezebel Ambode. Being the first lady of lagos state is freaking her. After una second term.. U go turn to eni ano. Ile aiye gba jeje.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by chloride6: 9:39am On May 28, 2017
latsy:

I understand that your mind has been so corrupted that you
can't reason without money.
Get well soon..

Tell bolanle this attempt at damage control didn't work. Just the way the sponsored post some days ago failed.

She and her fvcking ego will apologize. T. Wat!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Softhands(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2017
This is one of the many reasons I like winners... You know how many rich men dey come church wey dey sit down for back seat and take communion with everyone other person? I've seen lots of politicians in winners wey go just enter cannaland low key, after service they drive off quietly...

Abeg make dem withdraw this black Shepard from RCCG pastor folks before she tarnishes their image o.

Nonsensical!!!!
highrise07:

http://punchng.com/ambodes-wife-committed-sacrilege-and-should-apologise-african-church-bishop/

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by memozium(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2017
Shame to Ambode... First lady my foot

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Firefire(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2017
Ambode why?

So Bolanle Ambode is a RCCG pastor? shocked

I reserve my comment on the manner of persons being appointed at that assembly. lipsrsealed

Maranatha!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gretblue: 9:46am On May 28, 2017
EternalBeing:
Is she a Moslem or a Christian?
Base your judgment on the personality of the person rather than her religion.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by brenister10: 9:51am On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
op do you expect me to read this long epistle ? shocked

The best way to hide something from a black man is to put it inside a book. If na football matter or romantic trash, una go read am sho. Poo

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Princeboca12(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2017
This Epistle reminds me of Psalm 119
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by KennyID17(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
LalaLushness:

Guessed as much, is it a two day thing?
About to re-watch the match again wink my friend cried yesterday (guy) said it was really bad

Not really a two day thing, more like cleanup​ duty

That match pain me ooo

Conte don made us lose twice to arsenal and it is just unforgivable angry angry
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Fkforyou(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
Ambode's wife is an arrogant piece of shit, so because of her ego she had to put the man and his family under duress. angry

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by durasome(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2017
man and pride,who is an ordinary governor's wife before God.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Langbasa: 10:01am On May 28, 2017
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
If I read all these make I bend.

But Mrs Ambode failed to understand that power, fame and money will fade away.

You didn't read it and yet to pass a comment? Haba

The internet is packed with dummies
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by higgs: 10:02am On May 28, 2017
This is one of the reasons I respect Mr. Peter Obi. When he was governor, his wife did things in a low key way.There was no office of first lady and she was never involved in this kind of drama.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

You didn't read it and yet to pass a comment? Haba

The internet is packed with dummies

grin But I'm not a dummy! I've heard the news on radio. So it is needless reading the whole epistle again.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by brenister10: 10:07am On May 28, 2017
latsy:

That you spiced your comment with "god" doesn't make it any less political. You are just another bitter hater. You are one of those who defend all immoral acts of pastors and G.O's but Ambode's wife doesn't qualify for your loyalty because she is ambode's wife.
If she is your god of men, your excuse will include that she is only human, we are not infallible bla bla bla but here you are acting saintly.
E be like say yiu and this guy get qualms before.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Tisham20(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2017
iffa read this thing all make i bend
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by abbeyty(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2017
playing politics in the so called house of God as well just cuz of money...surely the judgment will start from the church
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin But I'm not a dummy! I've heard the news on radio. So it is needless reading the whole epistle again.

I withdraw the insult..

Apologies.

But there's always 2 sides to every story.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.