Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (53831 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by alanka(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
Somebody pls tell me that, Fashola is not Lagos state governor any more.

Where did go? Did he travel? Did he win visa lottery and relocated?

No wonder, I have been observing some unequal hands with wide margin in the streets of Lagos, no wonder my hunger is getting more stronger

I have never known that there is a Yoruba name AMbode. I have heard Bode, Olabode, Adebode, Omobode, Owobode, Obabode...but in Yoruba land don't recognize AMbode.

Armedbode
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
I hate to hear of a lady pastor. Pastor of and in a church of God ? Any church that legally ordains women as pastor can't be a church of God to me. It can only be better called a political church.
The Word of God admonishes women to keep quiet in the church yet you ordain women as leaders in the church in the mold of a pastor. To me, that is sacrilegious and totally against Gods' word. Political pastors are messing up the pulpit. They no longer see Gods' call as necessary or prerequisite for work in the vineyard.

I stiil don't understand how a building with no sacred altar can be regarded as a place of worship or church rather than a mere hall. Is the god they "worship" so unholy that he takes any shit ?

Even in the traditional religions, they have a special place designated as sacred such that not every Tom, Dick and Harry can go close to it, not the least, women.

How can a government have eculenical control over a church of God ? The least they can do is to build it and hand over to the body of Christ to manage. That chaplain should never be allowed to go back to that church. Would not be good for him. His car got burnt in the middle of the night ?
Ego led to bad blood ? And the government did nothing about it ? Reads volumes.

Mrs. Bolanle Ambode was wrongfully made a pastor in a church which probably made her feel equal to the chaplain.
Special recognition in a church is neither here nor there if we all recognize the place as an abode of the holy God where utmost humility is expected of everyone present.
Someone refered to the Lord Jesus as a good man, but He quickly rejected the honour but rather admonished that no one is and should be seen to be good except God in heaven. Whoever fails to recognise the import of that lesson cannot be a true christian.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
latsy:
SMH for this pastor, he is trying to blackmail Ambode using votes
when we don't even know if he voted in the first place.
The churches these days are nothing but a political campaign ground
and enjoys the proceeds of corruption.
Didn't you were he said they campaign for Christian governor? Lagos state was doing fine without this issue of Christian governor now the Christian governor has broken record. What Fashola did do his wife did.Who's the church if not the members? The church isn't a building but a group of persons as what affects the church indirectly affect the society.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
Confirmed Jezebel God punish her
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=castrokins post=56949063]Nigeria Wouldn't Know Peace If This Was Done By Mrs. GEJ. APC Would've Jumped At It.

This Is A Woman Who Has No Constitutional Powers Seeking Attention & Recognition To The Point Of Sacking A MOG.

What Struck Me The Most Is That The Church Was More At Peace With Fashola's Muslim Family Than Ambode's Christian Family.

God will Favour you for this comment this week amen
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by latsy: 6:18pm On May 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Didn't you were he said they campaign for Christian governor? Lagos state was doing fine without this issue of Christian governor now the Christian governor has broken record. What Fashola did do his wife did.Who's the church if not the members? The church isn't a building but a group of persons as what affects the church indirectly affect the society.
My main grousre with the venerable is that he is using religion
as a blackmail tool.
Why should he be campaigning for a christian governor if not for
the abuse of his religious office ?
He wasn't even ashamed of going partisan with his church and now
he wants to wield his "power" by making subtle threats of political
consequence.
Let him join a political party and contest in elections if he wants to be in charge of state affairs.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by efficiencie(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2017
True worshipers are spiritual and there is no place for such words as APPLICATION, INTERVIEW, QUERY, SACKING, etc...true worshipers are led by the words: THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD! These so called Christians have made a huge mess of what started with Christ himself!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by SofiaAmrozia(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Wow, funny thing is I actually know this man. He used to be my neighbor b4 he moved out. Godfearing man.Anyway, this is just funny, they sacked him because hedidn't recognize her, who she be? God? Or God's emissary? Nawa for Nigerians o. I thought both the rich and the poor were welcome in the House Of God? Why give her special recognition if she's just another sinner like the rest of us? I tire for 9ja politians sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Funjosh(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmm......
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by nurusystem(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
gnykelly:

this one na old skool...
So it is rubbish a bibilical law we should just throw it in to dustbin, this beautiful verse, my brother you are not serious.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
cytell56:

You wey no get head talk less say you want get sense. Oloosho!!!
The thing pain am. Senior Afonja in the house.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Dindondin(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
eyeview:
And you say she is a pastor in RCCG?
Where then is her humility? A lot of these people are not broken one bit. Pride and arrogance.
Anyway, she can fool people as a Christian and pastor, but God sees and knows the depth of her heart and will treat her accordingly.
The church should just reassign the pastor elsewhere, get him settled down for his family's sake. They should not dignify the woman by seeking her audience.
Look at the kind of arrogant thing that RCCG is parading as it's pastor. They crowd themsrlves every first Friday to block front seats at redemption camp to listen to Daddy GO but has refused to heed to his teachings or adopt his lifestyle of humility.
May God reward her accordingly
Don't use this matter to castigate RCCG ministers. I believe you know that as a Christian we need to be cautious of our utterances. I m not someone that idolize churches or Daddy GOs but I know issues like this Mrs Ambode's own needs caution hence Christianity ll be mocked through it.
It's not right for govt to meddle in church affairs without due process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by efficiencie(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2017
...a man of God APPOINTED by men will be DISAPPOINTED by men as well...but those whose calling is anchored on "THUS SAITH THE LORD" will remain UNMOVABLE by the antics of men!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 12:09am On May 29, 2017
latsy:

My main grousre with the venerable is that he is using religion
as a blackmail tool.
Why should he be campaigning for a christian governor if not for
the abuse of his religious office ?
He wasn't even ashamed of going partisan with his church and now
he wants to wield his "power" by making subtle threats of political
consequence.
Let him join a political party and contest in elections if he wants to be in charge of state affairs.
Hmm
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Zodiac61(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2017
Jokers. Apologise ko, apologise ni.
When they have finished getting mad on behalf of their imaginary friend, maybe they would get proper and useful jobs.
Parasites one and all.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Dindondin(m): 3:37am On May 29, 2017
alanka:
Somebody pls tell me that, Fashola is not Lagos state governor any more.

Where did go? Did he travel? Did he win visa lottery and relocated?

No wonder, I have been observing some unequal hands with wide margin in the streets of Lagos, no wonder my hunger is getting more stronger

I have never known that there is a Yoruba name AMbode. I have heard Bode, Olabode, Adebode, Omobode, Owobode, Obabode...but in Yoruba land don't recognize AMbode.

Armedbode
He's an Ijebu man. People from Ijebu bears name like Egyptians, Malians among Yorubas.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by santicruz: 4:35am On May 29, 2017
That's why I hate RCCG
eyeview:
And you say she is a pastor in RCCG?
Where then is her humility? A lot of these people are not broken one bit. Pride and arrogance.
Anyway, she can fool people as a Christian and pastor, but God sees and knows the depth of her heart and will treat her accordingly.
The church should just reassign the pastor elsewhere, get him settled down for his family's sake. They should not dignify the woman by seeking her audience.
Look at the kind of arrogant thing that RCCG is parading as it's pastor. They crowd themsrlves every first Friday to block front seats at redemption camp to listen to Daddy GO but has refused to heed to his teachings or adopt his lifestyle of humility.
May God reward her accordingly
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by santicruz: 4:42am On May 29, 2017
U mean who is right to evict a man with children with 24hrs hmmmmm
gawu1:

The story was from one side; so let wait for the other side, then we can reason who's right or wrong.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by segzyuk: 5:47am On May 29, 2017
God should just have mercy, because this is getting too much. Thank God its not Holy Roman Catholic Church, the only established church by Christ himself.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gawu1: 6:46am On May 29, 2017
santicruz:
U mean who is right to evict a man with children with 24hrs hmmmmm
I'm not in position to judge who's right or wrong in this matter. What i'm saying is that every side of narration has the other side. Thus it's wise that one hear both version before to get valid conclusion.
Besides, where was he living with his children before he was pointed to that position? Or are you saying he was picked out from destitution and accommodated after appointing him? Even those occupying Aso Rock today know it's temporary and could be get kick out from there every moment.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by jozz(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
dolphinife:
Why would the government be directly responsible for the church in the first pplace??

The moment you mix ppolitics and religion together, that's the moment you started courting trouble....

That same thing started during the Holy Roman Empire

Truly spoken bro. Jehovah's witnesses have said it time and again, our voices are hoarse from telling people: DO NOT EVER, EVER ,EVER, MIX RELIGION AND POLITICS. THE RESULT IS ALWAYS NASTY.WHY? BECAUSE WORLD POLITICS IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE DEVIL..1 John 5:19
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Emassive(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
latsy:

Many people vote but using your religious block vote as a threat
is nothing but blackmail, you probably won't understand.
well you have a point but still we all vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.