Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding (4015 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing / She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Allsingles: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
I'm so confused right now, any time i have misunderstand with my husband, he will sleep outside ,and this make me feel bad and depressed. I know he is cheating on me. The worst part of it that even if he is the one that offended me, he will never apologize, rather he wouldn't come home until i call him or beg him to come back home. I'm tired of begging him. Please my Nairalanders, advise me because tired of this marriage and also confused on how to make him understand that he is hurting me. I don't have friends to share my pain with. Please advise me.
Read more of relationship and Marriage article on... https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Aboks(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
He has a side chick, so when you chase him the side chick welcomes him
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Lastmankc(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Your husband is a bad player.
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Bornsinner7: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Your husband must be related to king Solomon or his original roots can be traced to king Solomon.. His wisdom can only be compared to Solomon.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.. That your husband na sharp guy, him dey use that opportunity taste other flavours
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Uzomacharles: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Everybody shouting he's cheating,how did you know?
You dey cheat with am?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Moferere: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Aboks:
He has a side chick, so when you chase him the side chick welcomes him

I second this beautiful motion
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Do you depend on your husband's Money for everything you do?
Do you have something going for yourself?
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by slawormiir: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr rrrrr

This is what you get when a real niggarr is forced into marriage
Your husband must be a real niggarr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by virginprincess(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is like your hubby is cheating on you, because i don't see the reason why a man would sleep outside his home in the name that he has misunderstanding with his wife that absurd, i think you should confort him and ask him some questions.
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
U sef find one fresh Bobo to dey come house whenever he don go

This life too short abeg
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Sugargul: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dear poster,

This advice won’t be easy but I hope that you hearken to it. Your husband already knows your weak spot. Whether he is cheating or not, he has noticed that staying out of his matrimonial home during misunderstanding coerces you into begging him. He won’t stop using this method until you show it doesn’t bother you anymore. Next time he does that, leave him. Let him buy food outside and spend well wherever he is. Don’t call him, don’t bulge no matter what. Go about your daily activities. In fact, visit friends and family or have a nice hangout. When he sees you have not even tried reaching out for like 1 week, he’ll adjust. When he comes back home, don’t ask him where he had been. Just do your normal thing, have a social life. Trust me he’ll start shaking and would want to initiate a discussion. Never sound bitter, cry or beg because that’s what he wants.

In all these, I just pray you make enough money not to even bother talking to him at all. Love and light.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by LadySarah: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
stop begging him and get busy.
you can build with someone that wants your home built. Let him sleep out as long as he can.
We will say 'Agaracha must come back'

It is hard but you gotta try if change must happen.

he knows you will beg thereby transferring the guilt to you.

You already sound guilty when he's the one balling and causing you pain.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
You want another Sandra case abi?
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by chocboi78(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
You are too soft...fashi him for a week nd see if he won't come back..
Hope u can take care of urself financially sha

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by tobechi74: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
So any day he wants to sleep outside, he causes disagreement

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nazgul: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Allsingles:
I'm so confused right now, any time i have misunderstand with my husband, he will sleep outside ,and this make me feel bad and depressed. I know he is cheating on me. The worst part of it that even if he is the one that offended me, he will never apologize, rather he wouldn't come home until i call him or beg him to come back home. I'm tired of begging him. Please my Nairalanders, advise me because tired of this marriage and also confused on how to make him understand that he is hurting me. I don't have friends to share my pain with. Please advise me.
He's tired of you that's just it....here's what I'll advise you to do.

1. Dress well...yes you heard me right. Many married women are so dirty and disgusting. They feel, they're married so what's the point taking care of their bodies...this is one of the things that drives their husbands outside in desperate search of fresher girls. Some women wear adieu papa round neck shirt with wrapper from morning till night looking so unkept like a grandmother. Change your wardrobe, buy roll on, you can get cheap ones for as little as #500, brush you teeth and always appear neat. If you've become overweight loos some weight.

He married you because you were the best amongst the numerous girl friends he had so it's time to reclaim back your first position.

2. Avoid nagging...so many women do this a lot. and many men have become so tired that they just leave the house for them and seek comfort elsewhere. Don't argue with him. If he promises to solve a problem involving money for you, don't nag him with reminders he knows, just allow him be. Limit the way you guys quarrel and he'll begin to find the house comfortable once more.

3. Make him Happy...when a man is happy he'll stay. Whenever he comes back dress sexy and prepare him food, reignite his desire for you. Gist with him while he's eating. Gossip about relevant and irrelevant issues. Make him enjoy your company.

4. Buy him gifts...they say gifts melt the heart of even a hardened man. He's. Your husband, go out and do some shopping. With less than 10k you can get him good shirts, perfume and a wrist watch. Give it to him and tell him how much you love him and watch him feel so guilty for treating you badly.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
That is not a good sign.
Have you slept outside after a misunderstanding and see his reaction.
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
They say you should marry for love, but you say na renos nuggets you go do, e never finish

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That is not a good sign.

Have you slept outside after a misunderstanding and see his reaction.

You don't get it, the man doesn't want her, so if she decides to sleep outside, fvck that, the hubby don't give a fvck
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

1. Dress well...yes you heard me right. Many married women are so dirty and disgusting. They feel, they're married so what's the point taking care of their bodies...this is one of the things that drives their husbands outside in desperate search of fresher girls. Some women wear adieu papa round neck shirt with wrapper from morning till night looking so unkept like a grandmother. Change your wardrobe, buy roll on, you can get cheap ones for as little as #500, brush you teeth and always appear neat. If you've become overweight loos some weight.

He married you because you were the best amongst the numerous girl friends he had so it's time to reclaim back your first position.

2. Avoid nagging...so many women do this a lot. and many men have become so tired that they just leave the house for them and seek comfort elsewhere. Don't argue with him. If he promises to solve a problem involving money for you, don't nag him with reminders he knows, just allow him be. Limit the way you guys quarrel and he'll begin to find the house comfortable once more.

3. Make him Happy...when a man is happy he'll stay. Whenever he comes back dress sexy and prepare him food, reignite his desire for you. Gist with him while he's eating. Gossip about relevant and irrelevant issues. Make him enjoy your company.

4. Buy him gifts...they say gifts melt the heart of even a hardened man. He's. Your husband, go out and do some shopping. With less than 10k you can get him good shirts, perfume and a wrist watch. Give it to him and tell him how much you love him and watch him feel so guilty for treating you badly.

Good luck.

Wise but you almost broke my ribs with the adieu papa part

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

Good luck.
Even if you do yansh surgery, remove 10 ribs because tiny waist attracts your husband, dress like a stripper, welcome him from work everyday with hot steaming food and lap dance, treat him like a god, buy all the gifts in this world for him.MAN WEY GO CHEAT GO CHEAT.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nazgul: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Even if you do yansh surgery, remove 10 ribs because tiny waist attracts your husband, dress like a stripper, welcome him from work everyday with hot steaming food and lap dance, treat him like a god, buy all the gifts in this world for him.MAN WEY GO CHEAT GO CHEAT.
In such cases, the lady should blame herself for deliberately getting married to a play boy who has refused to grow up rather than a man.
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

In such cases, the lady should blame herself for deliberately getting married to a play boy who has refused to grow up rather than a man.
So now the lady is to be blamed, when will some men ever take responsibility for their actions? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Dreadlock69(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Waiting for the exhale
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
You're married to baby in adult body keep begging him,outside will still make run him back to you
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nazgul: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
So now the lady is to be blamed, when will some men ever take responsibility for their actions? cheesy
If you know that I'm an armed robber, but you marry me anyway for reasons best know to you. And one day you find yourself in jail because of me. Would you blame me for putting you in jail or yourself for knowing that I'm an armed robber but turned a blind eye and continued dating and even married me?

Many girls know that their guys are play boys...I read a thread here on Nairaland where a guy said his fiancee advised him to be using condoms on other girls so he won't infect her cos she knows he's a player.

So would you blame such guy for impregnating her sister when they eventually get married? I wouldn't do that cos the girl knew exactly who he was and still went ahead to marry him.

When a girl makes a choice despite knowing that she's most likely going to end up in pains, trouble or worse she should take full responsibility for her actions.
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by akinloye19995: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
:He has a side chick, so when you chase him the side chick welcomes himI second this beautiful motion
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

If you know that I'm an armed robber, but you marry me anyway for reasons best know to you. And one day you find yourself in jail because of me. Would you blame me for putting you in jail or yourself for knowing that I'm an armed robber but turned a blind eye and continued dating and even married me?

Many girls know that their guys are play boys...I read a thread here on Nairaland where a guy said his fiancee advised him to be using condoms on other girls so he won't infect her cos she knows he's a player.

So would you blame such guy for impregnating her sister when they eventually get married? I wouldn't do that cos the girl knew exactly who he was and still went ahead to marry him.

When a girl makes a choice despite knowing that she's most likely going to end up in pains, trouble or worse she should take full responsibility for her actions.
Okay, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by apatheticme(f): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sugargul:
Dear poster,

This advice won’t be easy but I hope that you hearken to it. Your husband already knows your weak spot. Whether he is cheating or not, he has noticed that staying out of his matrimonial home during misunderstanding coerces you into begging him. He won’t stop using this method until you show it doesn’t bother you anymore. Next time he does that, leave him. Let him buy food outside and spend well wherever he is. Don’t call him, don’t bulge no matter what. Go about your daily activities. In fact, visit friends and family or have a nice hangout. When he sees you have not even tried reaching out for like 1 week, he’ll adjust. When he comes back home, don’t ask him where he had been. Just do your normal thing, have a social life. Trust me he’ll start shaking and would want to initiate a discussion. Never sound bitter, cry or beg because that’s what he wants.

In all these, I just pray you make enough money not to even bother talking to him at all. Love and light.

1000 likes for this!
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by paulolee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
maybe he prefer spending night at his guys place so you would allow him sleep..
all d above comments are saying its side chick forgetting d fact dt not all married men do such n some prefare to jus walk away from a troublesome wife..
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by katyamizotta: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:

So at what point does a man get blamed for cheating?

earlier I read the woman should be blamed for being dirty and unsexy and causing the man to cheat

and now you are saying if she is clean and sexy and the man still cheats she should still be blamed.

So when can a man be blamed for adultery please?
Re: Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding by Notatribalist(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Allsingles:
Read more of relationship and Marriage article on... https://allsinglesandmarried..com
No ones sees where she asked us to read more relationship article. Do you guys thinks she actually needs help?I think she is just a blogger trying to sell her blog with fake stories.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. / Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! / People Wasting Their Time Is Lagos, I Pity You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.