Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle (78026 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by SuccesYear: 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
the bible is not a sent down revelation like the Quran. the bible is the handiwork of the Holy spirit, holy men of God, inspired by the Holy spirit.
okay
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by naruto02(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always thought Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies
Goan die..
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by akaahs(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

What about Pastor Suleiman?
suleiman is not a Muslim name rather hausa name meaning Solomon in English
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by hollyfat(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always thought Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Amberon: 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
You are a fool
Alajiki:

Uhmmmm okay...but Christians can bear Apostle Afuckstle Suleiman abi?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Amberon: 11:29pm On May 28, 2017
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God?
SuccesYear:
emphatic YES Muslims believe in Bible as is one of scriptures sent down
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by arleck(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Don't know Muslims answer Paul now shocked

No he was born a christian, and paul is always the black sheep in the family, so he converted
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Pacifyre(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2017
Amberon:

Do you believe that Jesus Christ NEVER asked you to be a Christian? Do you believe that Jesus Christ asked you to follow Ahmad (Muhammad)? Do you also believe that Jesus Christ was (and still is) a Muslim? Do you believe that Jesus Christ was NEVER crucified?

The truth shall set you free. May your heart be open to the truth. God willing.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by SuccesYear: 2:03am On May 29, 2017
Amberon:
Nope. Rather I testify that he's a slave and messanger of God and in such I believe 'only'

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by sweetgala(m): 2:12am On May 29, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
am a Christian but guess one is free to choose his religion.

Paul is a Semitic name Islam is also a Semitic religion.

Infact you'll find that Muslims answer the name Paul, because Paul is an Anglo version of a Semitic name

My friend dates a girl called gift, he calls her Ebun
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by IbrahimJafr: 4:41am On May 29, 2017
uwajeh:

You say there's no hierarchy in Islam yet every Emir and almost every leader with any real authority in the Muslim North outside Kanuriland is Fulani even though the Hausas are in the majority. If only we would tell ourselves the truth in this part of the world our lives would be a lot better.
Dude thats tribal not islamic
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by nazeefsco(m): 4:41am On May 29, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

Lots of Arabic words have been adopted into the Hausa Language.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria,pool he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.
and who told u he will.be forced
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by nazeefsco(m): 4:45am On May 29, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

Paul is a pure Biblical name and surely Christians bear that name...

Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again
of course Muslima believe in bible in fact every Muslim must believe in bible the only different is that Muslims believe in the original bible u know the original one from jesus before the lies and selfish ness of some Christians is put in it
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Alajiki(m): 5:13am On May 29, 2017
Amberon:
My father is a fool

That's obvious. It manifests in you.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by misterh(m): 5:14am On May 29, 2017
airmark:

You pray for Jesus? You guys are deluded.
As Jesus is believed to be a prophet of God anytime his name is mentioned, a short prayer is said for him- just like any other prophet.

You didn't even ask the guy you quoted the kind of prayer, you just concluded that he's deluded.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by misterh(m): 5:17am On May 29, 2017
papawember2016:
He used the Name Paul to deceived the Us
Deceive you and who? You really think the guy give a hoot about you or your feelings to change his name (because of what you think) because of his religion? When Mike Tyson became a Muslim, was it also deceit that made him keep his name?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2017
azeeza:
and pastor jimoh Ibrahim in Abj.
lol pastor jimoh Ibrahim... funny
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by misterh(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2017
emanobis:

In d case of Pastor Suleiman, Suleiman is a native northern name just as Uchenna or Ugochukwu is a native Igbo name or Kehinde and Opeyemi is a ntive yoruba name.
So,Suleiman is not an Arabic name,bt Paul, Peter is a Christian name jst as Adbulazeez or Adbuwaheeb is an Arabic name.
Suleiman is NOT a Northern name. There's a prophet who went by that name. Suleiman is also known as Solomon in Christianity.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by misterh(m): 5:21am On May 29, 2017
akaahs:

suleiman is not a Muslim name rather hausa name meaning Solomon in English
This isn't true please. There's a prophet who went by that name in Islam. He's known as Solomon in the Bible. Suleiman is not an Hausa name.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by gentle007(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2017
Misterdhee1:

How many times will i say this! Suleiman is an Arabic name. Chaii! A simple search on google will enlighten u on this.
OK. You are right. Learnt that now.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Bimpe29: 8:22am On May 29, 2017
رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْوَهَّابُ

"Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower".

-Sura Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 8

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by airmark(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
misterh:
As Jesus is believed to be a prophet of God anytime his name is mentioned, a short prayer is said for him- just like any other prophet.

You didn't even ask the guy you quoted the kind of prayer, you just concluded that he's deluded.

It's the normal 'peace be upon him' prayer. Imagine praying for peace to be upon the 'prince of peace'? It's like praying for dangote to become rich, when he is already wealthy. Jesus needs no 'peace 'prayers from humans. It's delusional.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by kadiri3(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
Pastor johnson suleiman is a muslim before then he convert to Christianity.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by africanusvu(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
IBNgemini:

Do Muslims not does Muslims...
Get a good English tutor ASAP...
.THANK JARE.WAS IN HURY .HEARD THEY WANT TO THROW BOMB HERE FF
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by africanusvu(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2017
gretblue:

Not my tradition to exchange words. But it will do you good to improve your grammar before criticizing others.May the peace of God be upon you.
.DNT MIND ME.I AM NT HAPY ON MANCHESTER AND EGYPT MURDERS.LATE D HATE STOP BROS Q.0
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Haksalam(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
airmark:

It's the normal 'peace be upon him' prayer. Imagine praying for peace to be upon the 'prince of peace'? It's like praying for dangote to become rich, when he is already wealthy. Jesus needs no 'peace 'prayers from humans. It's delusional.
Firstly, you dismissed the notion of Muslims praying for Jesus and called it delusional. Now, you're saying it's just the normal 'peace be upon him' prayer. We'll, in Islam, Jesus is a prophet just like any other prophet. And we pray for him just like we pray for any other prophet. He might be referred to as the prince of peace in Christianity but that doesn't mean that Muslims don't pray for him at the mention of his name.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Timmy301(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2017
Ishaq717:
he's a convertee, and Paul is His surname no way he could change that
issokay
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Amberon: 11:43pm On May 30, 2017
Grow a brain before diving into my mentions dumbo.
Alajiki:

That's obvious. It manifests in you.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Amberon: 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
You see how senseless you people are. If a christian said this about Mohammed , you primitive cave men would call for his head.

You say you believe in the bible, the same bible that processes Jesus Christ as the only begotten of God. You must be very daft.
SuccesYear:
Nope. Rather I testify that he's a slave and messanger of God and in such I believe 'only'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.