Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle (78071 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by IJOBA2: 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
YOU ARE JUST A DIRTY CREATURE ACCORDING TO YOUR HOLY BOOK
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Airtimex(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
idu1:

Stop being ridiculous son

What if he's a christian before?

I hear you father lipsrsealed
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by ApolitiCal: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
This thread really shows that Christians are full of hatred and intolerance. Some persons just developed hatred for Pogba immediately they discovered he's a Muslim. Pogba going to holy land for Islamic religion purpose should not have resulted to hatred. If it is the other way round, they would have been spewing rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by able20(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
begwong:
Hypocrite! If u want to remain a true Muslim, be like one and don't make it once a year in mecca
I hope he wouldn't be radicalized before his return to MANU
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by ApolitiCal: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
able20:

I hope he wouldn't be radicalized before his return to MANU
Leave the guy alone. Why are you so pained?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by ApolitiCal: 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE JUST A DIRTY CREATURE ACCORDING TO YOUR HOLY BOOK
Neat creature spotted
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by banggy: 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

He seemed to have been born to a Christian father but was completely raised by his Muslim mother. Moreover, Paul, itself, is not a Christian name. It is a Roman name. Paul's original Hebrew name was Saul.

u nailed it bro
May Almighty Allah bless the woman that raise you
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by ncoolsome(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
obojememe:
nice 1

y dnt we jst skip the 1% cuz it seems the 1% matters most..
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by banggy: 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
begwong:
Hypocrite! If u want to remain a true Muslim, be like one and don't make it once a year in mecca

how does DAT disturbs you?? afterall we the Muslim never complain.

why feel more pain than d bereaved
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by banggy: 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always taught Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

pls say that again without crying tongue
NwaObinkita:

I always taught Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

pls say that again without crying

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Oasis007(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
grin

Kids are indeed too much on Nairaland! Can someone tell what's actually the Fuss with Pogba being a Muslim?!

Seem majority of you think there are only two Religions in the World, Islam and Christianity?! LOL!

One misinformed Fool even claims Muslims hate Christians...... really can't stop laughing after reading Gibberish.

I think the Idiot needs to explain to me why Muslims are marrying Christians in some parts of the Country, especially southwest Nigeria?

The Idiot follows the Super Eagles Players, but his biased Mind would blind him from knowing Ahmed Musa, a Northerner, recently divorced a fellow Muslim Northerner, to marry a Christian from Calabar, a Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by jamislaw(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

Lots of Arabic words have been adopted into the Hausa Language.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.
His name is Paul Labile pogba, Labile is the Muslim name i hope you understand now?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by eminikansoso(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

Paul is a pure Biblical name and surely Christians bear that name...

Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again
Names are terminologies. it doesn't matter, what matters most is your faith in God.
For example Chukwu, Olorun, Allah these names are terminologies used for God. So the names must be respected and honored.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Caseless: 5:26pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Don't know Muslims answer Paul now shocked
because paul is in the bible doesn't mean it's a christian name.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by sdavirus: 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

For sure you are quite free to choose. The issue is with the name...

I thought we have Muslim names

I think his family are Christian
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by burkingx(f): 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
.....If you convert to Islam you a Allowed to maintain your non Muslim Name grin grin grin

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Caseless: 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

Lots of Arabic words have been adopted into the Hausa Language.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.
nicholas anelka, frank ribery, fredrick kanoute, are all muslims and all have links with france.
Paul in the bible was an executioner of xtians at some points before he was called. Paul is not a christian name. Just as we have xtian arabs with language name that sounds islamic, paul is a name for europeans.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by bedspread: 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
BROS NA IM ME DE WONDER OOO
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by bedspread: 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
Caseless:
nicholas anelka, frank ribery, fredrick kanoute, are all muslims and all have links with france.
Paul in the bible was an executioner of xtians at some points before he was called. Paul is not a christian name. Just as we have xtian arabs with language name that sounds islamic, paul is a name for europeans.
HIS NAME WAS SAUL WEN HE WAS EXECUTING CHRISTIANS...
STUDY B4 u send d wrong Message
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Jarus(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
Corson:

Obinkita, 47 years old, from Aba, net worth N9845.83 said Paul Pogba is not living up to expectation because he's a Muslim.

Just imagine...

Savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by babayinka77(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
SuccesYear:
emphatic YES Muslims believe in Bible as is one of scriptures sent down
You are correct. A true muslim believes in the bible. The Original version of the bible. Not the versionised bible. Muslims also believe in Taora the book of the Jews. As well as Zabura that was sent to Dauda.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Jarus(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
Goldfaze1:

Suleiman is a Hausa name not a Muslim name, their is difference between Hausa name and Muslim name.

So Suleiman in Qur'an is Hausa?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by majamajic(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
I think he is practising .... not born into it.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
you have just received your own shock.. Welcome to planet earth..
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by azimibraun: 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
Exponental:

Alhaji Paul
Alhaji Tekno and Alhaji Runtown.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by azimibraun: 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
majamajic:
I think he is practising .... not born into it.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Muslim also but it's quite hard to knw.. Even Akon.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by muller101(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Paul Ezekiel pogba. Imagine
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Jesuschild: 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
It may depend on when he was born, par adventure he/family converted after his birth just as a preacher of Christ goes by the name Suleiman
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Emceekonami(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

so d 99 million pounds goal he scored in d final never do abi
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by odehaj: 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
So what?..Hope he won't start losing it after making public his Muslim faith. Iron Mike Tyson was knocking down everyone on the ring but couldn't sustain it after becoming a Muslim( Malik Shabbal). The Christian's God hates compromise. If you're crooked, He will show you crookedness and if you're plain, He will be plain with you.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by princessayesha(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
Mashaallah...he washed the dye off smiley
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by airmark(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
goodlifehyd:

@Bolded you very very wrong, in Islam whenever Jesus (A.S.W.) is being called we say a short prayer for him unlike christians

You pray for Jesus? You guys are deluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits / Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.