Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle (78009 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by edwapkalmeed(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2017
Pictures have appeared on social media on Saturday of the world’s most expensive footballer, Man United midfielder Paul Pogba, in Mecca.

Pogba, a Muslim, has travelled to Saudi Arabia for the holy month of Ramadan.

Just a few days ago, Pogba was celebrating like crazy after he scored in the Europa League final against Ajax.

Man United won the match 2-0, to book their place in next season’s Champions League after finishing sixth in the Premier League.

Earlier in the season, Man United won the Community Shield as well as the League Cup.

Dressed down

Wearing simple white garments, and having changed his hair to be more respectful, Pogba went to a Mosque in Mecca where he was spotted by fans.

Pogba now has some time off before returning to Man United for pre-season.

United have scheduled six pre-season tour fixtures to be played in the United States and Norway.

source
http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/paul-pogba-spotted-mecca/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Basildvalour(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2017
Before God, he acknowledges decency. That is a good one.

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by obojememe: 8:17am On May 28, 2017
nice 1

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Airtimex(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2017
Don't know Muslims answer Paul now shocked

386 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Zaitoon: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)

365 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
am a Christian but guess one is free to choose his religion.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Airtimex(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
am a Christian but guess one is free to choose his religion.

For sure you are quite free to choose. The issue is with the name...

I thought we have Muslim names

22 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Misterdhee1(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

What about Pastor Suleiman?

245 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Timmy301(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Gbam!! u just spoke my mind

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Airtimex(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

Paul is a pure Biblical name and surely Christians bear that name...

Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by falcon01: 11:08am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

No
Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again
answer him nah what of pastor sulaiman??

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by malton: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

Paul is a biblical name.

He was born Christian but got introduced to the Muslim faith by his mother, a devout Muslim.

His other brother's name is Mathias.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by malton: 11:50am On May 28, 2017
falcon01:
answer him nah what of pastor sulaiman??

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

Lots of Arabic words have been adopted into the Hausa Language.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2017
Uhmm nice one! When you put almighty Allah 1st, He will always have ur bckin

10 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by idu1(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

Stop being ridiculous son

What if he's a christian before?

13 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by LordOfNaira: 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

He seemed to have been born to a Christian father but was completely raised by his Muslim mother. Moreover, Paul, itself, is not a Christian name. It is a Roman name. Paul's original Hebrew name was Saul.

86 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by hollawaley2: 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
waw

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by azeeza(f): 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:
and pastor jimoh Ibrahim in Abj.

9 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by SuccesYear: 1:06pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

emphatic YES Muslims believe in Bible as is one of scriptures sent down

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by begwong: 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
Hypocrite! If u want to remain a true Muslim, be like one and don't make it once a year in mecca

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Shortyy(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2017
Pogba my cruuush!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Saheed9: 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
looks very decent here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Sunofgod(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
The converts tend to be worse terrorists...... just my observation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Exponental(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Alhaji Paul

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
begwong:
Hypocrite! If u want to remain a true Muslim, be like one and don't make it once a year in mecca
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

his name is Johnson, he is from a Muslim family,that is his surname

22 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by heykims(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
Pogba!
The way he walks amuses me, like an emaciated cat..
Muslim players in EPL 2016/2017 seasonMuslim EPL players in d 2016/2017 season https://www.nairaland.com/3522079/54-muslim-players-premier-league

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by RapportNaija(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
o

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by RapportNaija(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by NwaObinkita: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always thought Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by kolnel: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
He needs prayers
He needs to justify the money spent on him by mourinho

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Katsuya Takasu Angry With Nigerian Officials Over His Donation To Olympic Team / AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.