Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle (78025 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by africanusvu(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
ceecee0703:

his name is Johnson suleiman suleiman is his fathers name he changed his first name to johnson abi muslims dey answer johnson too? pogba's first name is paul...gerrit?
paul Pogba most likely switched religion because of the national side he represents made up of majorly muslims i.e France. because his elder brothers named Florentin and matias (playing for guinea) dont seem to be muslims.
.POGBA.throws bombs at unbdelivers.while PAUL POGBA.throws ball at d goal post.and d 0ne d OP Mentiond is POGBA.3efd
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by kvngpharez(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
edwapkalmeed:

source http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/paul-pogba-spotted-mecca/

so they are praying... he is snapping pissure abi?
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Daddybright1986(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
Why Yoruba Muslims no dey do
suicide bombing sef..abi dey
no wan go heaven
Na kweshion i jus ask ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Arolenani: 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

Lots of Arabic words have been adopted into the Hausa Language.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.

you said in northern Nigeria..
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by moufan: 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
ALLAHU akbar

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by martineverest(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

What about Pastor Suleiman?
suleiman is from edo north,which is predominatly islamic....the christians in that region bear islamic names in that region.......suleman might be born in an islamic edo family and then converted to xtian just like ADAM ALIU oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by goAbroAd: 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
I wonder oooo
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Elfaris(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by farouk0403(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is this the goals Manchester United asked you to give them?

No wonder he couldn't live up to the amount he was bought...
This guy reminds me of Adebowale the Woolwich guy.

I always taught Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies

There are many christians footballers that are sadist and racist to mention few we have Saurez, macherano,Diego costa.

Why are you so pained?

you said you thought he was christian but now that you know he is a muslim you automatically tagged him as sadist? are you kidding me??

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by missyadorable(f): 3:37pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:
What about Pastor Suleiman?
Suleiman is his surname He is from a Muslim family And converted to christianity,still retaining his family name

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2017
so paul pogba too is a muslim
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by NwaSoldier: 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I always taught Paul Pogba was a Christian, well this explains his angry soul, rage and those sadistic tendencies
I v noticed u dis NwaNsinkita, all ur comments on evry topic on NL portrays u as a chronic sadist filled wit negativity. D dude is makin millions of naira weekly witout knwin if u exist, here u r, monitorin weda he's livin up 2d amount he was bought or not. Change ur way Nsi nkita n Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by africanusvu(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:
can you please type properly because honestly I don't understand the gibberish you post up there undecided
.DOES MUSLIMS NEED UNDSTAND ENGLISH?.SORY I CANT WRITE ARABIC.0D
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Christians, especially those of Northern extraction bearing Arabic names is nothing new.

So it's commonplace seeing Hausa Christians answer names like Suleiman, which corresponds to Solomon. Some Southern Muslims who were born in the north are also given such names. Christians bear names such as Iliya, Auwal, Mustapha, Aliyu, Garba, and the likes.

However, a Muslim bearing Paul is unusual. Because Muslims hate anything Christian. In Northern Nigeria, he would be forced to adopt an Arabic name.
apostle suleman is from edo state not from north.........the religion of edo north senatorial district are chritianity and islam.they live together and NEVER foght each other......most of the christians in that region bear islamic names like my in laws and friends....apostle might be born a muslim but later converted to muslim,just like ADAMS ALIU OSHIOMOLE

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by miky(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2017
Does this guys want people to hate him in England??

Why go join muslims now of all times! No body want to associate with them, especially after the bombing..

So stupid
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Alajiki(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
begwong:
Hypocrite! If u want to remain a true Muslim, be like one and don't make it once a year in mecca

You see where you're so ignorant. You guys just hide behind you chinkó palasa qwerty keyboard and just type. Do you live with him? How do you know he does not offer his regular prayers? And talking about coming to Makah once a year, it's equally an act of worship totally different from hajj. It's called umrah and you can do it as many times as you can in a year.

Learn!

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Osanoghodua1: 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
am a Christian but guess one is free to choose his religion.

If Paul just converted to Islam, he has missed the good life. Muslims are aware of the Truth.

God bless our Muslim brothers.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by donkaz2(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
Some people can just create something out of nothing most of the pastors in yoruba land have to change their name so that people wont have any say most of them are pastor ogunjobi,, osungbemi,, egunjobi,, sangobowale,, oyafunto,, now they will be claiming oluwagbemi, oluwajobi,, oluwafunto etc i guess some people dont know TB joshua was a muslim by birth google serch his real name.. No time.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)

Haza huwal haq, jazakallah bi khairin ya akhi

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by goodlifehyd(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

@Bolded you very very wrong, in Islam whenever Jesus (A.S.W.) is being called we say a short prayer for him unlike christians

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by TTLegacy: 3:44pm On May 28, 2017
Sunofgod:
The converts tend to be worse terrorists...... just my observation.
Are you calling Muslims terrorists?
If yes? Then expect terror attack soon in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by malton: 3:44pm On May 28, 2017
martineverest:
apostle suleman is from edo state not from north.........the religion of edo north senatorial district are chritianity and islam.they live together and NEVER foght each other......most of the christians in that region bear islamic names like my in laws and friends....apostle might be born a muslim but later converted to muslim,just like ADAMS ALIU OSHIOMOLE

I know that.

I used the north to drive home the point.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by goodlifehyd(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
You need brain surgery for such statement, for your information the dude visits Mecca regularly, Ozil is an Alhaji Luke Shaw is presently doing Umrah so go hang urself cuz they are muslims
miky:
Does this guys want people to hate him in England??

Why go join muslims now of all times! No body want to associate with them, especially after the bombing..

So stupid

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
who ask you? Your over sabi pass google own
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Arolenani: 3:46pm On May 28, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Why Yoruba Muslims no dey do
suicide bombing sef..abi dey
no wan go heaven
Na kweshion i jus ask ooo.

I av got an answer dude... Those that bomb in the North are boko haram's which is a tribe in the north and which they practise both religion too but majority of them are muslims.. Way back since 2010 boko haram has always terrorise their vicinities because they dnt believe in western education.. But the surprising thing till this moment is when they started kidnapping childrens nd people.. I cant speak of the situation based on the news we hear everyday.. I smell politics tooo.. So moral lessons those muslims that bomb are just reading wrong meanings to the word of Allah.. Claiming if u dnt kill a soul.. No heaven nd so on.. I'm a muslim.. Born muslim.. But I believe in jesus as a prophet of God.. Both muslim nd xtain worship the almighty God but through diff. Languages and platform
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by RisMas(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

and what makes you different from Boko Haram fanatics undecided undecided angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
goodlifehyd:

@Bolded you very very wrong, in Islam whenever Jesus (A.S.W.) is being called we say a short prayer for him unlike christians
but you go about killing his followers, you people are bunch of hypocrites
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by uwajeh(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

You say there's no hierarchy in Islam yet every Emir and almost every leader with any real authority in the Muslim North outside Kanuriland is Fulani even though the Hausas are in the majority. If only we would tell ourselves the truth in this part of the world our lives would be a lot better.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by EazyMoh(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

Paul is a pure Biblical name and surely Christians bear that name...

Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again
He probably converted and change of name after conversion to Islam is not compulsory. He may have decided to retain his given name and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by demsid(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
Shortyy:
Pogba my cruuush!!!
what more can't money do. money is good.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by wasuka14(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2017
It is language of the roman that pronounce names of the same meaning differently from arabic. Paul mean Rauf, Isaac mean Isiaka/Is'haq. David mean Dauda. Zaccarier mean Sakariyau. Mary mean Mariam. Jesus mean Issa/Yissa. Solomom mean Suleiman. Jacob mean Yakubu etc. No matter how u pronouce it God hear everything. Infact Halleluyah mean Allahu Akbar. Selim alaikoh in biblr mean Salam alaekun mean Peace be upon you.
Airtimex:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

Paul is a pure Biblical name and surely Christians bear that name...

Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by simytech: 3:50pm On May 28, 2017
Do Muslim beers paul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.