Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45616 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Am not an atheist..am a Christian but I do not believe in **anointing**
Did people fall under anointing during the time of Jesus?
So you want things to be done the way they were done during the time of Jesus?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by charlesucheh(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
I SEE!

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Thecassanova: 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

but where in the Bible did it say it is flat when in Isaiah it refers to the earth as a circle
So is the earth now circle? Don't confuse spherical to circle
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
In your own belief, briefly tell who/what could be responsibe for designing those things I mention earlier and watch me become an atheist if you can come up with a concrete point

First and foremost, for the purpose of clarification, I'm Agnostic. While not denying the fact that something or someone could have had a hand in creation, One needs to think out of this box of some supreme ruler. Yes science doesn't have a definite explanation but I believe the answers are hovering over us and it'll only become clearer to our eyes...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by CzarChris(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Oh blood of Zachariah.
Fvcking hilarious. But why you and mumcy fall pastor hands n'a?
Bros the thing tya me o grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

First and foremost, for the purpose of clarification, I'm Agnostic. While not denying the fact that something or someone could have had a hand in creation, One needs to think out of this box of some supreme ruler. Yes science doesn't have a definite explanation but I believe the answers are hovering over us and it'll only become clearer to our eyes...
Brother, even if one does not believe in the existence of God, logics should tell that person that this earth must have been constructed by someone/something, hence, the need to believe there's God
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Thecassanova: 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:
now I like people like you. When I say the Bible is inconsistent and full of contradictions, you took up the challenge of trying to defend it.

Did you still recall that verse of the Bible in revelation that says, "the angels of God are holding the four corners of the earth"?

Did you still recall another verse in that same revelation that says," when the son of man appears to people from heaven, every eye shall see him"? From your elementary geography, you know you can't be in Nigeria and USA at the same time due to spherical shape of the equator...

I think you need read your Bible over and over again. This is revelation. The revelation of what will happen on the last day. A conclusion of all inconsistencies in the bible
Nice one, they fail to understand Albert Einstein, “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind"
That's why I quite agree relationship between Science & Religion reading through this tread
https://www.nairaland.com/3597009/quraan-modern-science

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Mhissgaga(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you want things to be done the way they were done during the time of Jesus?

cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

cheesy cheesy

It's well with you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Mhissgaga(f): 10:43pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's well with you

U got me laughing grin

It's well with u too
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So do you still feel comfortable bearing the name, Peter?

Baba, don't you think there's need to do a change of name just to show that you don't want to have any affiliation with Christianity? cheesy cheesy
Peter is just a name/identity. Nothing more Bro. I don't know if you read much meaning to it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother, even if one does not believe in the existence of God, logics should tell that person that this earth must have been constructed by someone/something, hence, the need to believe there's God

What if God doesn't want to be worshipped, what if he had no ties with Jesus, Mohammed and co. What if God exists in our physical world...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously Christianity is liberal that's why i can't ever turn to a masquerade because of that other religion that forces women to dress like masquerade

No BEAMING of teeth today
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
In your own belief, briefly tell who/what could be responsibe for designing those things I mentioned earlier and watch me become an atheist if you can come up with a concrete point

Cc
Adepeter26, come and answer this question
I'm not good when it comes to EXISTENCE of the universe debate but I believe there are many scientific hypothesis and theories that have been put forward to explain that....

The big bang is there for you to read tho it fails to explain what really happened before the bang.

But because we don't know doesn't mean it's god (thats a fallacy known as argument from ignorance & god of the gap).

But if you claim to say god created the universe, then be prepared to provide concrete evidences.....

Now, many arguments from ignorance has happened in the past eg the mystery behind thunder and lightning, malaria, small pox, etc. But with advancement in technology through science, we know understand what caused them...

Science is yet to have answer to the main origin of the universe, but I believe with time, it will be figured out and god concept as creator of the universe would be thrown in dustbin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

I'm not good when it comes to EXISTENCE of the universe debate by I believe there are many scientific hypothesis and theories that have been put forward to explain that....

The big bang is there for you to read tho it fails to explain what really happened before the bang.

But because we don't know doesn't mean it's god (thats a fallacy known as argument from ignorance).

But if you claim to say god created the universe, then be prepared to provide concrete evidences.....

Now, many arguments from ignorance has happened in the past eg the mystery behind thunder and lightning, malaria, small pox, etc. But with advancement in technology through science, we know understand what caused them...

Science is yet to have answer to the main origin of the universe, but I believe with time, it will be figured out and god concept as creator of the universe would be thrown in dustbin

Gbam...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Out of point.

So it's no longer physical eyes but spiritual eyes.? Why una too dae twist Bible naw? They Bible clearly stated something, here you are redefining it for the purpose of winning arguments...

Obvious facts again.... Chaiiii....

why would you cancel a valid point of discussion? I ask u why did scientists divide the world into 4 parts? and how is it different from 4 corners of the world?

my friend, I am not twisting the Bible, in fact the Bible and Jesus always advice Christians to be in the spirit cause that is where the real battles are. if only you can see the battle fought daily in the spirit realm you would be amazed.

the occult men, ritualist, herbalist fake gods trying to manipulate the minds of men and bend them to do their bidding you will be amazed. but in the spirit mentioning the name Jesus see them fleeing like rat. you will not understand until you walk in the spirit, or attacked by evil men in the spirit realm
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

I'm not good when it comes to EXISTENCE of the universe debate but I believe there are many scientific hypothesis and theories that have been put forward to explain that....

But because we don't know doesn't mean it's god (thats a fallacy known as argument from ignorance & god of the gap).

Try look elsewhere, particularly OUTSIDE CHRISTIANITY. You will find spiritual explanation that relates logically with the scientific explanations.

But would you care or dare to? Truth can be Scary at times.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
factwriter:

Try look elsewhere, particularly OUTSIDE CHRISTIANITY. You will find spiritual explanation that relates logically with the scientific explanations.

But would you care or dare to? Truth can be Scary at times.
I don't subscribe to spiritual facts. They are all lies. Thank you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

why would you cancel a valid point of discussion? I ask u why did scientists divide the world into 4 parts? and how is it different from 4 corners of the world?

my friend, I am not twisting the Bible, in fact the Bible and Jesus always advice Christians to be in the spirit cause that is where the real battles are. if only you can see the battle fought daily in the spirit realm you would be amazed.

the occult men, ritualist, herbalist fake gods trying to manipulate the minds of men and bend them to do their bidding you will be amazed. but in the spirit mentioning the name Jesus see them fleeing like rat. you will not understand until you walk in the spirit, or attacked by evil men in the spirit realm

Why is it difficult for Christians to adopt a common ground as basis of discussion/argument?

I mean to have an axiom.

Why make reference to "spiritism" when your opponents and general participants are proposing/opposing using the physical?

Isn't that cunning and dubious?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:16pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:
you could define it for me. Possibly I might be defining out of context as usual. (lol)

It's judgemental because you don't know if they very asked for forgiveness. BTW, how do you know if someone is practicing true Christianity cos the last time I checked, been abusive isn't the only virtue of true Christianity.

I may not be too familiar with the Bible, but could you kindly state the verse where Jesus referred to the pharisees as hypocrites? I will be expecting the verse pls.

Who is this living God? Is he Yahweh, Vishnu, Allah, Amon Ra, Lord BRAHMA? Please who is this true god

matt 23:13 Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrite.
Christianity is not practiced is a way of life. when you become a true Christian you become born again and your lifestyle reflects Jesus Christ teachings not one that confesses Christ and act different from what Jesus represents

we have one God, in the realm of the spirit when the name Jesus is mentioned all principalities be it any other name you mention trembles in fear and flee cause all powers belong to him and he holds the key of life and death
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

I don't subscribe to spiritual facts. They are all lies. Thank you

All spiritual facts that ever appeared false to you were gotten from Christianity.

Try other source, like Islam, where logic and spiritism are interwoven. You will discover a new horizon to this "creation/evolution dichotomy.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

matt 23:13 Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrite.
Christianity is not practiced is a way of life. when you become a true Christian you become born again and your lifestyle reflects Jesus Christ teachings not one that confesses Christ and act different from what Jesus represents

Thanks for the verse

[s]we have one God, in the realm of the spirit when the name Jesus is mentioned all principalities be it any other name you mention trembles in fear and flee cause all powers belong to him and he holds the key of life and death[/s]
I can't discuss much on this anymore. Thank you. Your god is superior
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 11:28pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
No I haven't. All these guys ehn, una fit turn person to atheist if person no dey careful cheesy
You be atheist. Just say you never start show am phenotypically...

Genotypically, you have a heterozygous allele. Soon, the allelic pair will be dominant.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:29pm On May 28, 2017
factwriter:

Why is it difficult for Christians to adopt a common ground as basis of discussion/argument?

I mean to have an axiom.

Why make reference to "spiritism" when your opponents and general participants are proposing/opposing using the physical?

Isn't that cunning and dubious?

no, everything look the same in the physical. man has both physical and spiritual parts, science want us to forget about the spiritual cause they believe the physical can explain everything even though they no it is not true. when they get to what they don't understand they speak confusing words in trying to get out of the mess

take the evolution theory for example, how they say a dot expanded to form the universe, although it did not make sense they still pass it as law. or why do we die, or where human emotions arise from so many things they can't answer.

the herbalist did charms for us in Delta to fight the army, when we are shot at with a gun the bullets bounce off our body with leaving only pain but no injury. science would say this is not real or use psychology to explain it when clearly it is spiritual same goes for magic which they termed as either trick or illusion.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
factwriter:

All spiritual facts that ever appeared false to you were gotten from Christianity.

Try other source, like Islam, where logic and spiritism are interwoven. You will discover a new horizon to this "creation/evolution dichotomy.
Islam? Baba, from fry pan to fire........ You no even suggest Ogun, n'a Islam...

Oga Tosyne2much, come read this one oo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:33pm On May 28, 2017
Thecassanova:

So is the earth now circle? Don't confuse spherical to circle

sphere and circle are both round. the earth is round but more correctly spherical. what is the difference?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

sphere and circle are both round. the earth is round but more correctly spherical. what is the difference?
Did you study shape and geometry in school?

Did you still recall your elementary mathematics in senior secondary school?

Can you apply the area of a sphere on a circle?
Do both shapes look alike?

Try not to expose your ignorance all in the name of trying to defend am imaginary God using The earth as been circle. You will look so dumb Bro.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Thanks for the verse

I can't discuss much on this anymore. Thank you. Your god is superior

my intention is not to make my God look superior, am just telling you who Jesus is. many Christian misrepresent him, please don't see him in bad light because of this hypocritical Christians
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Did you study shape and geometry in school?

Did you still recall your elementary mathematics in senior secondary school?

Can you apply the area of a sphere on a circle?
Do both shapes look alike?

Try not to expose your ignorance all in the name of trying to defend. The earth as been circle. You will look so dumb Bro.

circle is round, sphere is round, earth is round don't that mean something to you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

circle is round, sphere is round don't that mean something to you
I tire for you brother. Enjoy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:44pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
I tire for you brother. Enjoy
hahahaha, but na true now
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:46pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

the answer is already there not hovering. hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.