Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45620 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Adepeter26, abeg no derail my thread nah undecided
I'm not the person derailing your post.

BTW, I'm doing everything to maintain the purpose of your thread Bro....

Still on track

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
See as Atheists don surface from nowhere cheesy

to be fair, the OP does mention us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:
a very good OP just gets derailed by some deluded Christian who just can't stand the fact that someone could be atheist by rejecting her imaginary god and other gods too, probably thinks Se.un is some high priest of atheism and all other atheists on Nairaland are somehow trying to "be like Se.un"

Christians come up with all kinds of reasons as to why we're atheists. Reasons that they find acceptable. The one real reason is one they'll never accept, total lack of empirical evidence of their or any other god. but they have a "reason" in their head and its their duty to force that reason down our throats at every turn
They continue exhibiting Ignorance here thinking anyone gives a pump about their Life
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by obinna58(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
I can't even hold my anger seeing all those crazy mentalities falling for scammers parading themselves as pastors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

to be fair, the OP does mention us
I'm the OP nah.. Check again cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
to 3rd post above, I don't remember quoting you but since the shoe fits..............

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by optional1(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2017
Tosyne2much derailers united and trollers fc have hijack ur thread..

I don run on..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
cheesy

I don't believe I can fall under any kind of anointing whatsoever..
some pastors will push to make sure you fall
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
For the battle i can handle i don't bother
calling upon God

Lool. Battling with them on this thread won't change their mindset or make Seun lift his embargo on that particular section. And this battle is actually for God, let him show his awesomeness to them... No one would beg them for a change of heart.

Happy Sunday kiss

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nickymezor(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
I have never fallen before not a possessed dude.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Topgainer: 1:51pm On May 28, 2017
11. Important personalities like President Zuma of South Africa, former President Bush and our own OBJ reason being that they may not take it lightly afterwards
12. Businessmen who may be embarrassed with being used for experiments and may shelve any proposed donation.
If you know how much some pastors are willing to pay to acquire the ability ' to fall people by touch or air blow' you will know the value. The learners are the ones wrestling people to the floor with the connivance of protocols.

Come to think of it, why would the 'holy' spirit go about pushing people down when there are still the lames, the blind, Diabetics, Hypertensives, Barren right there in the meeting who are yet to be healed by the command of the man of gods?
There are different types of 'holy' spirit working with the various imposters in Christianity. Some were acquired from the 6th and 7th books of Moses, I believe that type is also responsible for increased sex. drive/adultery/divorce among the talknado Prophets and their gods.

The Holy Spirit that worked with Jesus in the fullest form was never caught pushing the multitude down for the show of it (the only record of mass-falling in Jesus's ministry,John 18:6 was for a different purpose) instead he went about using the power to do good and healing those who were oppressed. The same with Paul, Peter and other Apostles none was into this 'Auditorium Entertainment Business'.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Aaronsrod: 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool. Battling with them on this thread won't change their mindset or make Seun lift his embargo on that particular section. And this battle is actually for God, let him show his awesomeness to them... No one would beg them for a change of heart.

Happy Sunday kiss

Gods Anger is against them. If they do not fall under pastors anointing they will fall into the arms of Satan. Then they will know Gods awesomeness as they scream in endless pain from the pit of Hell.

Happy Sunday my friend!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Born2Freak(f): 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:
a very good OP just gets derailed by some deluded Christian who just can't stand the fact that someone could be atheist by rejecting her imaginary god and other gods too, probably thinks Se.un is some high priest of atheism and all other atheists on Nairaland are somehow trying to "be like Se.un"

Christians come up with all kinds of reasons as to why we're atheists. Reasons that they find acceptable. The one real reason is one they'll never accept, total lack of empirical evidence of their or any other god. but they have a "reason" in their head and its their duty to force that reason down our throats at every turn

I'm an atheist because I like sin according to many Christians here.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 28, 2017
LOL
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Matecoson(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by infogenius(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
11. Me-even if you push me i won't fall
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2017
Tuham:

maka why sister?

That shade wey you just throw no good ooh, on top Sunday morning undecided
another self proclaimed christain hypocrite spotted. what she said is nothing but the truth. truth can be said any day whether Sunday midnight or morning. lol........
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by salford: 4:31pm On May 28, 2017
obinna58:
I can't even hold my anger seeing all those crazy mentalities falling for scammers parading themselves as pastors.

All na hustle.
Just take a good look at the state of that country...lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2017
Matecoson:

Good Piece! Thank You for sharing with us Tosyne.
Thanks for reading bros.. Happy Sunday
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ajalawole(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Some pastors don't have any anointing to transfer... They simply push you to the ground.
u are on point. That's how one pastor want to twist my neck, i have to give up cuz of the pain sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oodua1stson: 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
Who doesn't know this falling thing is a joke from believers.

You can fall under anointing the same way fans fall to the ground when they see Michael Jackson.

It has nothing to do with a non existing God

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by realmindz: 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
it's all psychological effect....

If I hear say I fall, pastors see people like me and their hearts begin to beat knowing their cons won't work.

If the world is filled with my likes, then that's the end of church business

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by realmindz: 4:39pm On May 28, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Gods Anger is against them. If they do not fall under pastors anointing they will fall into the arms of Satan. Then they will know Gods awesomeness as they scream in endless pain from the pit of Hell.

Happy Sunday my friend!

clown grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
it's all psychological effect....

If I hear say I fall, pastors see people like me and their hearts begin to beat knowing their cons won't work.

If the world is filled with my likes, then that's the end of church business
Bro, I know the Holy Spirit will descend on you one day and I can bet my life that it will render you powerless cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ZUBzero18(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
For the battle i can handle i don't bother
calling upon God

If This Is
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
lol. so annoiting selects who to affect.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin
What about those who steal phones during church service

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
Big boy and big girl. Dat one na lie Op. Except their are not concentrated
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by poseidon12: 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

can't you just pretend to make sense?

No need for her to pretend. She made sense to me. Do you think the guy she is referring to will openly admit to being an atheist in this Nigeria?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Aswear, you no lie.... They force you to the ground, and for you not to fall their hands, you act along....

I'm a testimony to this point of yours
I have no problem falling their hand.....ain't falling when I don't feel shiit!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
NubiLove:
lol. so annoiting selects who to affect.
No be small oooo.
New breed of Pentecostals don kill us finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.