Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45664 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tobrinskilanski: 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to all atheists and freethinkers in Nigeria, I have a dream that one day atheism would be more accepted in our society

Psalm 14:1

Only a fool says in his heart there's no GOD.

Stay foolish...

#proudlyGODson
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Mhissgaga(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
ibolomo:

Omo, I used to think that way too, forming stubborn boy and all, until one day like that that there was a special night vigil and a minister was invited.
Omo, before I know Weytin happen, na for ground I meet myself, and the funny thing is that the man did not even come near to my side at all, not to talk of laying hands or blowing one kind yeye blow.
since that day, when people talk of never falling down ehn, I just keep my mouth shut and hope they will jam anointing wey pass them. Lol

Am still waiting for that day to come

All these fake anointing
Anointing by pushing someone is that one anointing
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

I was a Christian. The reverse of Paul is my own case..

So you will agree with me that, there is fake and true power... That's a good start....
How do I know the true power cos I have tasted virtually all the true power and they end up being fake.

Of which God? There are 4200 God, which of the true power of these God?

How do I know these true men of God cos I ve had encountered with virtually all the top men of God aside Apostle Suleman, Daniella Okeke sugar daddy.

Same way the kingdom of God has always been at hand for the past 2000years?abeg,wake me when the time comes.

I do visit only when I have less duties at hand. And will always visit when am less busy

ME sef have plans for That God.....

Thank you

Tor! I just pray God will open Ur eyes to see his true power, Ur heart to receive him and Ur ears to hear him.
. but I believe strongly u have not really encountered God. Ur comprehension of him is still shallow
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
tobrinskilanski:
Psalm 14:1
Only a fool says in his heart there's no GOD.
Stay foolish...
#proudlyGODson
okay fool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lol, for now make God find me, cos I no ready to find am self
I see you becoming a pastor some day.. Make we bet am? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

Tor! I just pray God will open Ur eyes to see his true power, Ur heart to receive him and Ur ears to hear him.
. but I believe strongly u have not really encountered God. Ur comprehension of him is still shallow
How can someone understand God? Shey you guys claim God (Yahweh) can't be understood.

How come are you now saying his comprehension of YAHWEH is shallow?

Most Christians are confused beings. You cherrypick terms that best define God....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Am still waiting for that day to come

All these fake anointing
Anointing by pushing someone is that one anointing
Remember you can't continue to be atheistic and expect anointing to fall on you. Things don't work that way now. It requires some level of realm which you have to thirst for it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
Yes ooo. I've always wondered. I pray that someday, I'll also see what lalasticlala looks like grin
I've always had my picture on my profile for the past three years. Maybe you've never for once glanced through my profile cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

Tor!
this kind atheism pass your power abi wink lol.
I just pray God will open Ur eyes to see his true power, Ur heart to receive him and Ur ears to hear him.

Lol. The God is me. I'm God and not any invisible monster in the sky.

How did you know God can be comprehended?? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why you no dae make this kan prophecy ontop my head naw?

I wan become world richest man o-o. I wan be like Oyedepo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Mhissgaga(f): 6:38pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Remember you can't continue to be atheistic and expect anointing to fall on you. Things don't work that way now. It requires some level of realm which you have to thirst for it

True though but I do not wish for it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Do you mean to say ATHEISM is more powerful than SPIRITUAL REALM? Cos the last time I read the Bible, God controls everything àbí there is selective FAITH again?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

True though but I do not wish for it
Wait first! Is it that you're an atheist or you don't just believe in this anointing of a thing?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
this thread get as e be undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by OtemAtum: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
May God reveal His existence to you before circumstances force you to believe He exists.. That's all I will say cheesy
which of the gods are you talking about? Try to be specific because many of the gods are backing me up in the things I do and the steps I take. And FYI, God Almighty who created my god Atum, your own god Yahweh, the Muslim god Allah, the yoruba god Olorun and all the other gods do not need to make humans believe in his existence. If he wants you to believe in his existence, he would speak in a audible voice to all the creatures in the universe at once for us to hear. However, my god Atum did write a little about God the HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS in the Book of Truth called the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH revealed to me. Check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Do you mean to say ATHEISM is more powerful than SPIRITUAL REALM? Cos the last time I read the Bible, God controls everything àbí there is selective FAITH again?
So, if you're qualified for a job, are you expected to sit at home expecting the job or you go in pursuit of the job?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, if you're qualified for a job, are you expected to sit at home expecting the job or you go in pursuit of the job?
You're citing a wrong analogy in respect to what I quoted....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Mhissgaga(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wait first! Is it that you're an atheist or you don't just believe in this anointing of a thing?

Am not an atheist..am a Christian but I do not believe in **anointing**
Did people fall under anointing during the time of Jesus?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
which of the gods are you talking about? Try to be specific because many of the gods are backing me up in the things I do and the steps I take. And FYI, God Almighty who created my god Atum, your own god Yahweh, the Muslim god Allah, the yoruba god Olorun and all the other gods do not need to make humans believe in his existence. If he wants you to believe in his existence, he would speak in a audible voice to all the creatures in the universe at once for us to hear. However, my god Atum did write a little about God the HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS in the Book of Truth called the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH revealed to me. Check it out.
Well, you have a very good point here.. The only thing I'm not cool with is the fact that God hides Himself and watches people doubt His existence. It would make a lot of sense if God reveal Himself to the world once in a buemoon.

Even as a true Christian, sometimes I ask myself, what does God stand to gain by hiding Himself and watch people doubt His existence without revealing Himself to them, when He knows that eternity torment awaits these people
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Bobnotrouble: 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
That Man of God was practically wrestling the Child of God to the ground ( see pix ). The falling backward on another child will create another ripple action. Willy or nilly, both the Man of God and the Children of God will become happy for the anointing. The ministry must grow. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:

Even Jesus will laugh...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by OtemAtum: 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, you have a very good point here.. The only thing I'm not cool with is the fact that God hides Himself and watches people doubt His existence. It would make a lot of sense if God reveal Himself to the world once in a buemoon.

Even as a true Christian, sometimes I ask myself, what does God stand to gain by hiding Himself and watch people doubt His existence without revealing Himself to them, when He knows that eternity torment awaits these people

God didn't hide himself outside you and me. Rather, he hides himself inside us. Look inward for God, not in the sky because he is more concentrated in us than in the sky.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by FreeSpirited: 6:57pm On May 28, 2017
This guy dey crase I swear... grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

see what I have come to find out has been the major issue with atheist according to the holy bible in in 2 Corinthian 4 vs 3 -4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ( you guys are lost and need help)
4 :In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. ( because u are lost you searched for him seeking the knowledge of this world i.e science which is the god of this world hence science has blinded u and now u say there is no God)

....I still pray God will open the eyes of all atheist onnnairaland to see his true power
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

see what I have come to find out has been the major issue with atheist according to the holy bible in in 2 Corinthian 4 vs 3 -4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ( you guys are lost and need help)
4 :In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. ( because u are lost you searched for him seeking the knowledge of this world i.e science which is the god of this world hence science has blinded u and now u say there is no God)

....I still pray God will open the eyes of all atheist onnnairaland to see his true power
My problem with people is who quote the Bible to me is, they don't even no what's in the Bible....

Quoting the Bible to me is like quote a line from Harry Potter novel to me....

20yrs of been a devoted Christian you think is a joke? Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by zarakay(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Am not an atheist..am a Christian but I do not believe in **anointing**
Did people fall under anointing during the time of Jesus?

cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
This guy dey crase I swear... grin grin
Wetin I do baba? cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Benekruku(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
ibolomo:

Omo, I used to think that way too, forming stubborn boy and all, until one day like that that there was a special night vigil and a minister was invited.
Omo, before I know Weytin happen, na for ground I meet myself, and the funny thing is that the man did not even come near to my side at all, not to talk of laying hands or blowing one kind yeye blow.
since that day, when people talk of never falling down ehn, I just keep my mouth shut and hope they will jam anointing wey pass them. Lol

Same wayyou will feel if Juju never touch you before.... If it does, u might believe in it after recuperating
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by FreeSpirited: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wetin I do baba? cheesy cheesy
which category are you? observer?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

How can someone understand God? Shey you guys claim God (Yahweh) can't be understood.

How come are you now saying his comprehension of YAHWEH is shallow?

Most Christians are confused beings. You cherrypick terms that best define God....

who says God can't be understood. understanding him begins with you searching for him in the holy bible there you find out about his atributes.....the problem with atheist is that they go just to science searching for God where as leaving the bible out. the bible calls science god of this world hence it has blinded the minds and hearts of atheist and that is why they are lost confused about who God is check 2 corithian4 :3-4

see God is not an author of confusion (1corithians 14:33).... ur search for God continues in the bible and not just to conclude with science
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

My problem with people is who quote the Bible to me don't even no what's in the Bible....

Quoting the Bible to me is like quote a line from Harry Potter novel to me....

20yrs of been a devoted Christian you think is a joke? Lol

Lol, bro seems we're on the same wavelength ...I've been a Christian since time immemorial...how someone then quotes the bible and tweaks it to suit his/her present argument befuddles me. I can practically teach Adeboye,Oyedepo and even the Pope this same bible
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
which category are you? observer?
Baba, na number 9 category I fall ooo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement / Winners Chapel Awka's Alter Decoration For 56th Independence Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.