Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45617 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:
grin grin grin
What about those who steal phones during church service
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by orshaw(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Falling under the anointing is a selective thing... You don't expect camera men to fall naw.
If they fall, who will continue the task? cheesy

Atheists no dae ever fall. In fact, our eyes n'a 24/7 open. Observing the fake wonders by these men of god

Lol... Atheist on nairaland... But your parent mustn't get to church before you on Sunday
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
flomo124:
Big boy and big girl. Dat one na lie Op. Except their are not concentrated
Na true oooo bro.. Most of them always try to be less concentrated so that anointing no go carry dem fall yakata for ground cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
poseidon12:

No need for her to pretend. She made sense to me. Do you think the guy she is referring to will openly admit to being an atheist in this Nigeria?

have you asked him? did he the you he won't?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by VagileVictor(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
I say.....

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by mountainidea: 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge!
who owns the power?
what is the source of genuine anointing?
God is the source and the giver of true anointing and power.

Confusion is certain if camera men, photographers who are designed to cover events are falling under anointing.
God is not the author of confusion!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Minemrys: 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Stop calling yourself an Atheist. An ignorant kid thinks he has known everything but his ignorance only enveloped him
you don't have to force him to ur faith or belief u kn0w? You said it urself christianity is liberal, so whats ur prob with the guy n0w? U starting to sound like those masquerades u were talking about.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by jamislaw(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously Christianity is liberal that's why i can't ever turn to a masquerade because of that other religion that forces women to dress like masquerade
nobody will force you to put on hijab or niqab is your own choice to dress modestly as a Muslim lady that's all.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Minemrys: 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Then his choice should restrict him to Atheist thread and not come here to poke face into what he doesn't believe in
you chose to reply him 1st. Christianity is liberal, be one and d0n't be judgmental.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by APCsupporter: 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously Christianity is liberal that's why i can't ever turn to a masquerade because of that other religion that forces women to dress like masquerade

the women are happy with the hijab. why can't you mind your business for once? and if your religion is so liberal then why did your God kill millions for disobeying him?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by dreamangel: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
All the persons you talked about are those who for one reason or the other are not really praying so cannot fall under anointing.

Op please the Holy Spirit is not an 'it'. He is not an inanimate object. He is God the Holy Spirit. He is living and active in time and eternity. Again no one commands the Holy Spirit, He acts as God wills. If you hear anyone commanding the Holy Spirit run away from that place. That is already a test of spirits as scripture asks us to do

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Falling under the anointing is a selective thing... You don't expect camera men to fall naw.

Atheists no dae ever fall. In fact, our eyes n'a 24/7 open. Observing the fake wonders by these men of god

atheist claim to use their brain but cannot use it to think of the meaning of the evolution theory

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
orshaw:

Lol... Atheist on nairaland... But your parent mustn't get to church before you on Sunday
FYI, I'm an atheist both offline and online. My parents know about it and everyone around..... So, take your assumptions somewhere else. I'm not a kiddie, get that to your head

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

I have no problem falling their hand.....ain't falling when I don't feel shiit!!!
I never wanted to fall the pastor hand, so I acted along cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
mountainidea:
my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge!
who owns the power?
what is the source of genuine anointing?
God is the source and the giver of true anointing and power.

Confusion is certain if camera men, photographers who are designed to cover events are falling under anointing.
God is not the author of confusion!
What has lack of knowledge got to do with this? undecided

Life is easy, you don't need to take it too serious
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Maeka(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
INSTRUMENTALIST CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER FALL NA TO FALL GUYS HANDS BE DAT NA
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

atheist claim to use their brain but cannot use it to think of the meaning of the evolution theory
If that makes you cum well while thrusting. Ya headache, your problem
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
jamislaw:
nobody will force you to put on hijab or niqab is your own choice to dress modestly as a Muslim lady that's all.
Are you a Muslim because you sound like one
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Topgainer: 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Gods Anger is against them. If they do not fall under pastors anointing they will fall into the arms of Satan. Then they will know Gods awesomeness as they scream in endless pain from the pit of Hell.
Happy Sunday my friend!
So,
How do you know you are not the one to be found screaming in endless pain from the pit of Hell? You think you have the keys of hell's gate as gateman and the heat will not reach you at the gate post.

I noticed that people under the ministration of occultic Bishops who claim Christianity and practice half Judaism but are neither, often brag about this 'pit of hell' and threaten people with it.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
APCsupporter:

the women are happy with the hijab. why can't you mind your business for once? and if your religion is so liberal then why did your God kill millions for disobeying him?
I can't dress like a Lai Mohammed masquerade because of any religion

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
dreamangel:
All the persons you talked about are those who for one reason or the other are not really praying so cannot fall under anointing.

Op please the Holy Spirit is not an 'it'. He is not an inanimate object. He is God the Holy Spirit. He is living and active in time and eternity. Again no one commands the Holy Spirit, He acts as God wills. If you hear anyone commanding the Holy Spirit run away from that place. That is already a test of spirits as scripture asks us to do
Alryt thanks for the correction bro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Immorttal: 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Gods Anger is against them. If they do not fall under pastors anointing they will fall into the arms of Satan. Then they will know Gods awesomeness as they scream in endless pain from the pit of Hell.

Happy Sunday my friend!
if all atheists are going to hell then prepare to go to hell of other religions for not believing in their gods

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Pastafarian: 5:17pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

evolution theory is NOT an atheistic claim

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by APCsupporter: 5:23pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I can't dress like a Lai Mohammed masquerade because of any religion

well nobody is inviting you. so you can continue falling and dancing on the road before your pastopreneurs.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 5:24pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

buhahahahahah see atheist wen no believe in God. wetin u find enter church? na Satan abi na who?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

buhahahahahah see atheist wen no believe in God. wetin u find enter church? na Satan abi na who?
When did it become a crime visiting church?

Oh, because I'm an atheist, I should refrain from Churches/Mosque or what?
You're simply implying I should keep off from Christian and Muslim friends. Life isn't so Bro, life is simple but difficult for those who take it hard

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Some pastors don't have any anointing to transfer... They simply push you to the ground.
As in ehn grin sometimes some people dey fall out of pity for them make e no be like say... grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by OtemAtum: 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Who doesn't know this falling thing is a joke from believers.

You can fall under anointing the same way fans fall to the ground when they see Michael Jackson.

It has nothing to do with a non existing God

Thank you
Thanks for this. It's excess emotion that makes them fall but they don't know it. The emotion that makes you she'd tears when watching some movies sometimes can as well make you fall while standing up in front of something or someone who touched you deep down. Urheme can come and learn.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Thanks for this. It's excess emotion that makes them fall but they don't know it. The emotion that makes you she'd tears when watching some movies sometimes can as well make you fall while standing up in front of something or someone who touched you deep down. Urheme can come and learn.
Brother, that's not true.. Are you trying to say that all those that fall under the anointing are only under the reflex of fatigue or excess emotions? undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother, that's not true.. Are you trying to say that all those that fall under the anointing are only under the reflex of fatigue or excess emotions? undecided
Not all,..... But Some play along aswell
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by TechPanda(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
cheesy
I don't believe I can fall under any kind of anointing whatsoever..
The Anointing That Falls At Night Ncor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.