Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45615 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

What if God doesn't want to be worshipped, what if he had no ties with Jesus, Mohammed and co. What if God exists in our physical world...

try to be in the spirit, there you will see clearly
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 12:02am On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've always had my picture on my profile for the past three years. Maybe you've never for once glanced through my profile cheesy

Perhaps
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Islam? Baba, from fry pan to fire........ You no even suggest Ogun, n'a Islam...

Oga Tosyne2much, come read this one oo

Precisely where am heading to: You obviously do not know anything about Islam aside the open practice of (Islamic) traditions like Sallat and Fasting and the 5 daily Prayer which you are naturally afforded to see and experience since you live in a society with heavily noticeable amount of Muslim population.

The stages of pregnancy is explicitly explained by the Quran nearly 1,300 years before Science came to realise and confirmed it.

That the heaven (Sky) is Seven ( Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Exosphere, Ionosphere and Magnetosphere) was identified and stated by the Quran (Q 2:29) about 1,300 years ago before science came to discover and confirm it.

Same with the science of the HUMAN THUMB (prints). (Q 75:4)

Same with the SPROUTING OF VEGETABLE FROM THE EARTH. (Q 50:9)

And thousands of others signs and wonder pronounced by Islam well over a thousand years ago which YOU, now embraced as truth given that SCIENCE just stumbled upon unraveling these (once upon a time) mysteries.

My learned Muslim Brothers and Sisters on Nairaland can go on and on listing this Miracles of God for you which science can help you (as an unbeliever) to comprehend.

Now you talk about "Ogun"

What does that thing do other than eat dogs?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2017
walls01:

no, everything look the same in the physical. man has both physical and spiritual parts, science want us to forget about the spiritual cause they believe the physical can explain everything even though they no it is not true. when they get to what they don't understand they speak confusing words in trying to get out of the mess

take the evolution theory for example, how they say a dot expanded to form the universe, although it did not make sense they still pass it as law. or why do we die, or where human emotions arise from so many things they can't answer.

the herbalist did charms for us in Delta to fight the army, when we are shot at with a gun the bullets bounce off our body with leaving only pain but no injury. science would say this is not real or use psychology to explain it when clearly it is spiritual same goes for magic which they termed as either trick or illusion.

When you debate or argue with someone the most acceptable form is to use an axiom.

Use a BASIS that all party believes in. Don't say: according to this or according to that, make reference to/with something or someone that all parties agree with.

Talk about gun bullets bouncing off a human body and why it is still not explainable:
Firearms have been invented nearly 200 years now and soldiers have always died at war as a result of gunshot(s).

Are you telling me African governments in general and the Nigerian government in particular DO NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FORTIFY THEIR SOLDIERS WITH THIS CHARMS (from your delta or wherever)

Why didn't president GEJ invest in this CHARM against Boko Haram instead budgeting over $2B for armament?

The reason science tells you it's not real because ITS NOT REAL! It's pure illusions and psychology. Because it has not and can never be proven in public. I can wear a body armour (Flat jacket) and pose for people to fire at me in public but can this CHARM you describe afford you that?

My point is, anything that is real will somehow, someday be provable by logic of science (or science of logic).

Check the instances i sighted from the holy Quran (in my above mention), the human pregnancy stage, the seven heavens, the human thumb prints etc. Science (on her own independent progressive lane over 1000 years later) came to verify the authenticity of these declaration.

Until the Spiritual is provable, it remains a scam.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Thecassanova: 12:56am On May 29, 2017
walls01:

sphere and circle are both round. the earth is round but more correctly spherical. what is the difference?
Circle is not geo spherical, we would have agree a century ago but not now 21st century. The earth is not exactly round like a ball, but geo-spherical (like an egg shape) i.e. it is flattened at the poles.

So it's a false statement to refer to the Earth shape a circle according to Isaiah 40:22 or flat according to Revelation 7:1. U dig?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Hussainvictor12: 2:33am On May 29, 2017
Chai, una wan make person turn atheist
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ibukun147(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously Christianity is liberal that's why i can't ever turn to a masquerade because of that other religion that forces women to dress like masquerade
shut up and face the topic,no one ask u to criticise any religion here...ewu
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:48am On May 29, 2017
factwriter:

All spiritual facts that ever appeared false to you were gotten from Christianity.

Try other source, like Islam, where logic and spiritism are interwoven. You will discover a new horizon to this "creation/evolution dichotomy.

Don't even mention Islam....Islam is pure lies
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oaroloye(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2017
SHALOM!

tosyne2much:
[/i]

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/05/10-categories-of-people-that-dont-fall.html

Sir. I have to inform you, that this your Topic violates Ethical and Moral Guidelines... of some sort.

Umm... "HITTING BELOW THE BELT," "KICKING THE OPPONENT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN," "STRIKING WHEN THE OPPONENT IS NOT LOOKING," "UPPERCUT THAT EXCEEDS THE SPEED-LIMIT," "RAG-DOLL BEATING," "WEDGIE," and "INCITEMENT TO GROUP-SEPPUKU!"

It is not impossible that we might all go to HELL for SMILING while reading these sorts of Topics. (STOP SMILING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

Also, you could be charged with attempting to cause public brain-damage, by feeding people too many uncooked and undiluted facts at once!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2017
Hussainvictor12:
Chai, una wan make person turn atheist
You no see them ni baba cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Sir. I have to inform you, that this your Topic violates Ethical and Moral Guidelines... of some sort.

Umm... "HITTING BELOW THE BELT," "KICKING THE OPPONENT WHEN THEY ARE DOWN," "STRIKING WHEN THE OPPONENT IS NOT LOOKING," "UPPERCUT THAT EXCEEDS THE SPEED-LIMIT," "RAG-DOLL BEATING," "WEDGIE," and "INCITEMENT TO GROUP-SEPPUKU!"

It is not impossible that we might all go to HELL for SMILING while reading these sorts of Topics. (STOP SMILING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

Also, you could be charged with attempting to cause public brain-damage, by feeding people too many uncooked and undiluted facts at once!
What are you even saying? Kindly ask yourself if you can comprehend what you've written
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oaroloye(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2017
Thecassanova:

Circle is not geo spherical, we would have agree a century ago but not now 21st century. The earth is not exactly round like a ball, but geo-spherical (like an egg shape) i.e. it is flattened at the poles.

So it's a false statement to refer to the Earth shape a circle according to Isaiah 40:22 or flat according to Revelation 7:1. U dig?

FIRST OF ALL, CIRCLES DO NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT.

SECONDLY: There is PLENTY of HARD EVIDENCE that the Earth is NOT a CONVEX SPHERE, and may indeed be FLAT. The supposed evidence to the contrary has been FABRICATED, and we only believe it, because we have been INDOCTRINATED since PRIMARY SCHOOL.

ISAIAH 40:22 does not say that the Earth IS a circle- it says that the Earth HAS a circle.

REVELATION 7:1 does not say, nor imply, that the Earth is FLAT.

FLAT EARTH THEORY.

200 PROOFS THE EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL, by Eric DuBay. (2 hours!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79Hj8XUNFM

THE FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY DOCUMENTARY, by Eric DuBay. (1 hour 29 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

FLAT EARTH - THE BEST INTERVIEW YET, Eric DuBay. (2 hours 35 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtIcL4JVPY

CONCAVE EARTH THEORY.

STEVEN CHRISTOPHER'S CONCAVE EARTH COMPILATION. (7 hours 51 mins!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM

DYSON SPHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IoG2qi6E0
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Thecassanova: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
oaroloye:

FIRST OF ALL, CIRCLES DO NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT.

SECONDLY: There is PLENTY of HARD EVIDENCE that the Earth is NOT a CONVEX SPHERE, and may indeed be FLAT. The supposed evidence to the contrary has been FABRICATED, and we only believe it, because we have been INDOCTRINATED since PRIMARY SCHOOL.

ISAIAH 40:22 does not say that the Earth IS a circle- it says that the Earth HAS a circle.

REVELATION 7:1 does not say, nor imply, that the Earth is FLAT.

At first bolded, don't you think claimed divine book should be more accurate about Earth shape if it's truly a God's word? What do u mean by circles don't have to be perfect? Check images of a circle if it's perfect. Geo spherical is not in anyway circle.

2nd bolded you sound confuse already. Isaiah 40:22 specifically said "God sits above the circle of the earth" Give us another meaning to this.

About the last sentence, let me assume circle can be irregular, is the earth also a square shape?

Revelation 7:1 specifically said "four angels standing at the four corners of the earth"

What does four corners mean if not like a square, rectangle, parallelogram etc?? Then while traveling we would have reach an edge of falling if the earth indeed has 4 corners. False again.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Don't even mention Islam....Islam is pure lies

Really? And what qualifies this your "declaration" as worthy?

Is it the outstanding level of your formal education or your practical experience as a clergy? Is it your years of research in human religions or your personal conclusions as an extensively travelled and widely read individual? How many years of your legible life have you given to researching and cross referencing stated facts from other beliefs and religions?

What? None of the above intellectual elevation applies to you ? I thought as much.

But come to think of it, being the NAIRALAND based (and confined) antagonist that you are, I guess nothing else REAL exist outside your Android keypad induced fantasy.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oaroloye(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
What are you even saying? Kindly ask yourself if you can comprehend what you've written

Pardon me: I meant no disrespect (to YOU, that is). I was trying to use humour to draw attention to the important issue you raised.

Your observations are completely accurate.

I got put of Organized Pentecostal Christianity when this nonsense was just starting- that is, in 1985. Up to that time, I was an ardent follower of the VOICE OF HEALING coalition organized by GORDON LINDSAY.

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN was at the forefront of Spiritual Manifestations in Christianity, at that time, and the FALLING UNDER THE POWER phenomenon APPARENTLY started with HIM.

(I have since found that to be incorrect; the phenomenon seems to have occurred throughout the Pentecostal Revival from the 19th Century onwards.)

KENNETH HAGIN was VERY important in Pentecostalism, because HE HAD MET JESUS REPEATEDLY (said HE,) and had SPIRITUAL GIFTS to show for it.

As a young man, Lord Yahshua met him in a tent prayer meeting, and took him to Heaven, investing him with a special Healing Gift that would only Heal those who HEARD his Testimony, that he had SEEN "JESUS," and gone to Heaven with him.

I seem to be the ONLY Christian who has a PROBLEM with these experiences: as much as 99% of Lord Yahshua's Teachings are MISSING.

If he manifested physically to Kenneth Hagin, as he claimed, WHY DIDN'T HE RESTORE THE MISSING PARTS OF THE BIBLE, IMMEDIATELY?

EVERY Pentecostal who says The Lord manifested to him says to the effect that YAHSHUA IS DISINTERESTED IN THE FACT THAT ONLY FRAGMENTS OF HIS WORK REMAIN, and would rather discuss RELATIVE INANITIES, and SHORT-TERM INTERESTS, instead of the MUTILATION of the MESSAGE that he was TORTURED TO DEATH over!

When I could no longer stomach what I was being called upon to believe, I quit Christianity- even though, at that time, I depended upon DIVINE HEALING to stay healthy.

KENNETH HAGIN began to talk about how he would receive an EXTRAORDINARY Anointing, when about to lay hands on people in the "Healing Lines," and they would "FALL UNDER THE POWER," then get up, with all of their problems more or less solved.

Those who needed to be Born Again would be Born Again. Those who needed to be Holy Ghost Baptized would be Holy Ghost Baptized.

All those who needed Healing would be Healed.

This Anointing was temporary, but it escalated- he would feel this stronger Anointing come on him, and know that he could not sustain it for long, so that he had to RUN down the line, and TOUCH people with his FINGERTIPS, briefly- and they would FALL.

But there came a time when he would SEE CLOUDS ENTER THE CHURCH FROM THE REAR.

Whenever that would happen, all he would have to do was WAVE HIS HAND at the people on the Healing Lines, AND THEY WOULD TOPPLE LIKE DOMINOES!

In Nigeria, therefore, our CHARLATAN PREACHERS began to COPY Kenneth Hagin, and the people who were copying him. What PAUL disparagingly called "EMULATIONS."

What was immediately disgusting to me was people designated as "OFFICIAL CATCHERS" for people being touched for Healing and Holy Ghost Baptism. It seemed STUPID to me at the time, that anyone should think this necessary- but I was to learn that IN AMERICA, Ministers who COULD make people "Fall Under The Power," as a regular fixture, were in VERY REAL DANGER of being SUED by people who came to them, SPECIFICALLY so that they could CLAIM that the Preacher's DELIBERATELY CAUSING THEM TO FALL in some way INJURED THEM.

It was POSSIBLE that they could become BANKRUPTED by such a tactic. Therefore, they HAD TO show that THEY TOOK PRECAUTIONS to prevent any possible injury to a client!

According to one researcher, there was never any record of anyone ever being injured by EARLY Experiences of Falling Under The Power- no matter how violently they Fell, and no matter what surface they Fell on. That may have changed.

KENNETH HAGIN JUNIOR raised a complaint during one of his own services, that "THE HOLY GHOST WAS GRIEVED," (The Holy Ghost DOES get Grieved: this is a REAL Thing; ) when, during the MOST IMPORTANT part of the HEALING SERVICE- the Healing Line- CHRISTIANS would start CHATTING (this was DECADES before the INTERNET!) and MOVING ABOUT- instead of maintaining a REVERENT and PRAYERFUL ATTITUDE- and the Anointing would JUST UP AND LIFT. So that NOTHING would happen.

I have not been to a church but twice in the last thirty years. I am not surprised that the IRREVERENCE has been MODERNIZED to where people PLAY WITH TOYS in the SUPPOSED Presence of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Then people have the temerity to wonder why GOD doesn't manifest like He did, when people followed the Lord into the Wilderness for THREE DAYS, without FOOD, SHOPS, nor ROOM-SERVICE.

Thank you very much for posting this Topic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 9:42am On May 29, 2017
Thecassanova:

don't you understand that the psalmist is just trying to tell us how the earth shape is. circle is round, sphere is round, earth is round, can't u dig this.

four corners of the earth revelation 7:1 qgy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 9:43am On May 29, 2017
Thecassanova:

don't you understand that the psalmist is just trying to tell us how the earth shape is. circle is round, sphere is round, earth is round, can't u dig this.

four corners of the earth revelation 7:1 why do you think scientists divide the earth into four parts, north, south, East, and west why?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oaroloye(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2017
SHALOM!

factwriter:
When you debate or argue with someone the most acceptable form is to use an axiom.

Use a BASIS that all party believes in. Don't say: according to this or according to that, make reference to/with something or someone that all parties agree with.

You do not seem to be very well-versed in English.

When you said, "USE AN AXIOM," did you mean that

"USE A BASIS THAT ALL PARTIES BELIEVE IN"

is the axiom?

AXIOM: a rule or principle most people believe to be true- Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.

That never works when debating the Spiritual with Unbelievers!

1. THE THREE FACTORS OF TRUE EDUCATION.

[color=#770077]In order to learn anything, the teacher must have engaged these three factors upon the students, or else it is impossible for a student to learn anything.

(i) THE PHYSICAL EXAMPLE: Unless the teacher is CHARLES XAVIER of the "X-MEN," they must always provide the physical example of whatever they are teaching. Otherwise, it is impossible for the teacher to know that the students understand what they are talking about.

(ii) THE LEARNING CURVE: The subject must be introduced gradually STEP-BY-STEP, starting from the most ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES, then the INTERMEDIATE PRINCIPLES, then the ADVANCED PRINCIPLES.

Each step must be completed before moving to the next.

No step can be omitted, or jumped to, repeated, or imposed before the student is ready.

(iii) DEFINITION OF TERMS: Each and every TECHNICAL TERM JARGON must be thoroughly defined, using STANDARD, AGREED-UPON Dictionaries and Technical Manuals.

[See: BASIC STUDY MANUAL, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDENT HAT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDY TAPES. by L. Ron Hubbard.]

The Unbeliever always tries to depart from the Factors, in order to prevent themselves from being taught what they do not want to know.

So, don't tell us that you believe in "AXIOMS."

THAT one is especially inappropriate, because it is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE, by definition, TO EXPLAIN KNOWLEDGE IN TERMS OF IGNORANCE!

. DIANETICS LOGICS 5-12.

5. A Definition of Terms
is necessary to the Alignment,
Statement and Resolution of Suppositions,
Observations, Problems and Solutions
and their Communication.

Definition - DESCRIPTIVE DEFINITION: one
which classifies by characteristics,
by describing existing states of Being.

Definition - DIFFERENTIATIVE DEFINITION: one
which Compares unlikeness
to existing states of Being or Not-Being.

Definition - ASSOCIATIVE DEFINITION: one
which declares Likeness
to existing states of Being or not Being.

Definition - ACTION DEFINITION: one
which delineates Cause and Potential Change
of State of Being by cause of Existence,
Inexistence, Action, Inaction,
Purpose or Lack of Purpose.

6. Absolutes are unobtainable.
7. Gradient scales are necessary
to the evaluation of Problems and their Data.

This is the tool of infinity-valued logic: absolutes are unobtainable. Terms such as good and bad, alive and dead, right and wrong are used only in conjunction with gradient scales. On the scale of right and wrong, everything above Zero or Center would be more and more right, approaching an infinite rightness, and everything below Center would be more and more wrong, approaching Infinite
Wrongness. All things assisting the survival of the survivor are considered to be Right for the Survivor. All things inhibiting Survival from the viewpoint of the Survivor can be considered wrong for the Survivor. The more a thing assists Survival, the more it can be considered right for the Survivor; the more a thing or action inhibits Survival, the more it is wrong from the viewpoint of the Intended Survivor.

Corollary - Any Datum has only Relative Truth.
Corollary - Truth is relative to Environments, Experience and Truth.

8. A Datum can be evaluated only by a Datum of
Comparable Magnitude.
9. A Datum is as valuable as it has been Evaluated.
10. The value of a datum is established by the amount of
Alignment (relationship) it imparts to other data.
11. The value of a Datum or Field of Data
can be established by its Degree of Assistance in Survival
or its Inhibition to Survival.
12. The value of a Datum or a Field of Data is modified
by the Viewpoint of the Observer.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Talk about gun bullets bouncing off a human body and why it is still not explainable:
Firearms have been invented nearly 200 years now and soldiers have always died at war as a result of gunshot(s).

That you think that shows how very ignorant you are, and how shallow your intellect is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

Firearms have existed for over a thousand years.

The BULLETPROOFING of Human Bodies is perfectly explainable.

Just say that you do not know the explanations, not that no explanations exist. Either you were too lazy to research the explanations, or you were too ignorant to understand them, once they were presented to you: which is it?

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 53-54,58.

53. A Stable Datum is necessary
to the alignment of Data.
54. A Tolerance of Confusion
and an Agreed-Upon Stable Datum
on which to align the Data in a Confusion
are at once necessary for a Sane Reaction
on the Eight Dynamics.

This defines Sanity.

58. Intelligence and Judgement are measured
by the ability to evaluate Relative Importances.

Corollary: The Ability to evaluate Importances and Unimportances
is the Highest Faculty of Logic.

Corollary: IDENTIFICATION is a monotone assignment of Importance.

Corollary: IDENTIFICATION is the inability to evaluate
Differences in Time, Location, Form, Composition or Importance.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: the inability to perceive anything at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Are you telling me African governments in general and the Nigerian government in particular DO NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FORTIFY THEIR SOLDIERS WITH THIS CHARMS (from your delta or wherever)

UNBELIEVERS ARE BY DEFINITION, FOOLS, WHO CANNOT SEE 24 HOURS IN FRONT OF THEIR NOSES: "IF IT DOES NOT WORK THE WAY THEY THINK, THEN IT DOESN'T EXIST!"

You really are a fool, aren't you?

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

THE SPIRITUAL POWERS REQUIRE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING TO COMPREHEND, AND USE. All Soldiers who would use such CHARMS would have to be indoctrinated into the Spiritual System.

They would, in effect, become WARRIOR PRIESTS, and worship some Devilish Entity. Therefore, you never hear about this stuff being used by anyone GOOD. Such people exist, but they are LIVING SAINTS.

Their Way of Life is unpopular.

Furthermore, THE USE OF SORCERY (JUJU) IS CATASTROPHICALLY-DAMAGING TO MIND AND BODY- unless one lives a scrupulously-disciplined life to offset the effects, one will suffer damage to the internal organs and cellular structure- such as LIVER CANCER, KIDNEY FAILURE, and so on.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 10:02am On May 29, 2017
factwriter:

Why didn't president GEJ invest in this CHARM against Boko Haram instead budgeting over $2B for armament?

The reason science tells you it's not real because ITS NOT REAL! It's pure illusions and psychology. Because it has not and can never be proven in public. I can wear a body armour (Flat jacket) and pose for people to fire at me in public but can this CHARM you describe afford you that?

My point is, anything that is real will somehow, someday be provable by logic of science (or science of logic).

Check the instances i sighted from the holy Quran (in my above mention), the human pregnancy stage, the seven heavens, the human thumb prints etc. Science (on her own independent progressive lane over 1000 years later) came to verify the authenticity of these declaration.

why do you guys put all your reasoning on things science tell you? have science not failed totally when it comes to things of the mind.

axiom you mean, are you trying to tell me that the evolution theory is generally acceptable? saying a dot expanded to give rise to the universe and everything in it, how they explain life springing out of the blue billions of years ago. although they claim this not even a single evidence as been found and you say axiom. don't you know If it had happened years ago it will continue to happen every time.

how can science prove if charm exist which is spiritual with different law than man, when they cannot even explain why man is emotional or do evil. they cannot even construct a machine that can see or know the thought of man.

charms and spirit are above science, and they don't work as you are reasoning it they obey their own separate laws.

go to this tribal wars and witness first hand how charms are used.
you cannot prove the spiritual through science. how can it when it did not even understand
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
factwriter:

Really? And what qualifies this your "declaration" as worthy?

Is it the outstanding level of your formal education or your practical experience as a clergy? Is it your years of research in human religions or your personal conclusions as an extensively travelled and widely read individual? How many years of your legible life have you given to researching and cross referencing stated facts from other beliefs and religions?

What? None of the above intellectual elevation applies to you ? I thought as much.

But come to think of it, being the NAIRALAND based (and confined) antagonist that you are, I guess nothing else REAL exist outside your Android keypad induced fantasy.

Balderdash, all you wrote up there....One doesn't need an Harvard or Cambridge degree to discern right from wrong, good and evil, Lies and facts....Or explain to me how some story book detailing genocidal, sexual perversion and gross amount of hate copied from the bible which is as false as (Falz the bad guy) lol, correlates with science of facts and logic.....Let me enlighten you, Man believes he's been influenced by some forces when he's limited, until he scales through the same stage....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2017
walls01:

try to be in the spirit, there you will see clearly

How does one go into the spirit realm? By reading, meditating the bible abi? That I've done for over 2 decades....How did Paul get the Holy Ghost? Because he never read not meditate any bible... Why did God come to him
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Balderdash, all you wrote up there....One doesn't need an Harvard or Cambridge degree to discern right from wrong, good and evil, Lies and facts....Or explain to me how some story book detailing genocidal, sexual perversion and gross amount of hate copied from the bible which is as false as (Falz the bad guy) lol, correlates with science of facts and logic.....Let me enlighten you, Man believes he's been influenced by some forces when he's limited, until he scales through the same stage....

Thank you (once again) for driving my points home.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:45am On May 29, 2017
factwriter:

Thank you (once again) for driving my points home.
Yeah, Home is where your opinion, point or whatever it is belongs....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 11:04am On May 29, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

How does one go into the spirit realm? By reading, meditating the bible abi? That I've done for over 2 decades....How did Paul get the Holy Ghost? Because he never read not meditate any bible... Why did God come to him

reading and meditation only don't make one go into the spirit realm. it only allow the spirit to communicate with one and explain the reason for certain things.

the way and manner God operates differ, hence Paul case. but his case will not be the same for every one
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Thecassanova: 3:05pm On May 29, 2017
walls01:

four corners of the earth revelation 7:1 why do you think scientists divide the earth into four parts, north, south, East, and west why?
Trying to tell us the shape when not being specific? How do you call it a divine book then?

Suppose you see another divine book classify earth specific shape like an egg which indeed is....

“And the earth, moreover, Hath He made egg shaped”
[Al-Qur’aan 79:30]

Which would you chose?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ScienceWatch: 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
Thecassanova:

At first bolded, don't you think claimed divine book should be more accurate about Earth shape if it's truly a God's word? What do u mean by circles don't have to be perfect? Check images of a circle if it's perfect. Geo spherical is not in anyway circle.

2nd bolded you sound confuse already. Isaiah 40:22 specifically said "God sits above the circle of the earth" Give us another meaning to this.

About the last sentence, let me assume circle can be irregular, is the earth also a square shape?

Revelation 7:1 specifically said "four angels standing at the four corners of the earth"

What does four corners mean if not like a square, rectangle, parallelogram etc?? Then while traveling we would have reach an edge of falling if the earth indeed has 4 corners. False again.
"Four corners" is a figure of speech that is well known in the English language.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oaroloye(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
factwriter:

Why can't you use your own intelligence to think of ALL of the possibilities, instead of shutting down your brain for the weekend, once you found the ONE you liked? The ONE that didn't require you to THINK HARD?

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried;
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus
out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he spake many things
unto them in Parables,
saying,

"Behold, a Sower went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell upon stony places,
where they had not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when the sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou unto them
in Parables?"

11. "He answered and said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know the Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them
in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled
The Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. 'But Blessed are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVETH SEED
AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THE WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WGICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY,
SOME THIRTY.' "

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF AN UNBELIEVER WHO CONSIDERED THAT MAYBE HE OR SHE WAS JUST NOT WORTHY TO KNOW HOW THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND SPIRITUAL POWERS WORK!

They want God to have explained modern Scientific Mumbo-Jumbo in THE BIBLE, in a form that THEY could understand it- NEVER CARING THAT ALL OF THEIR ENEMIES WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT, TOO!

If the African Governments "used their resources" to make their Soldiers bulletproof, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?

You are a FOOL for not thinking THAT far ahead!

Once they made the first batch of Soldiers Bulletproof, what is to STOP them from OVERTHROWING the Government?

Do you think that they would go and risk their necks for Government Leaders and Lawmakers, who spend more in a WEEKEND PARTY than they earn in a YEAR, if they could just KILL them, and REPLACE them?

You really are stupid and ignorant, aren't you?

In 1978, I read a story in NEWSWEEK, about a KGB AGENT, who was apprehended with a DIGITAL CAMERA disguised as a CIGARETTE-LIGHTER, and a TEXT-MESSAGING device, disguised as a POCKET CALCULATOR.

These gadgets had never been seen before.

The SCIENTISTS would tell us that there was no way to construct such gadgets. Whereas, their SPIES were ALREADY using them!

In 1969, the AMERICAN DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE requisitioned Congress for $5 million to start a SECRET PROJECT to CREATE a NEW SYNTHETIC DISEASE that would be IMMUNE FROM ANTIBIOTICS, for the purpose of "SURPLUS POPULATION CONTROL." (i.e. BLACKS.)

DON'T GIVE ME ANY BULLSHIT ABOUT "OYINBO SCIENTISTS WOULD TELL US IF THEIR RESEARCH PROVED THE BIBLE IS TRUE!"

You would have to be an IDIOT to BELIEVE that!

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PROOFS ARE REJECTED BY FOOLS?

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of grouped particles
and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation without persistence,
and is the condition of existence which exists at the moment of creation
and the moment of destruction, and is different from other considerations
in that it does not contain survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies, or Objects must not occupy the same Space.
When this condition is violated [Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe or any part thereof is nulled.

THESE LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS OF SPIRITUAL POWERS WERE SUMMARILY REJECTED BY "SCIENTISTS," AFTER THEY HAD ACCLAIMED THEM AS A GREAT BREAKTHROUGH- AT THE BEHEST OF THOSE WHO PAID THE SCIENTISTS' SALARIES!

You know the difference between the terms "sighted" and "cited," right?

I do not believe that Secular Science has verified the existence of the seven Heavens. I forget what they say The Qur'an says about Human Pregnancy, and Fingerprints. I do know that the ARABS were unable to make any practical use of that Knowledge before the Oyinbos.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oaroloye(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
SHALOM!

SonOfAfonja:

YOU GET SCREWED-UP, WHEN YOU ADOPT "CART-BEFORE-HORSE" False Beliefs.

How do you MEDITATE on The Bible?

Are you sure you know the correct technique?

HOW DO YOU KNOW that PAUL had The Holy Ghost?

Do you know what the characteristics of The Holy Ghost are?

Which of them were in Paul's version of "Holy Ghost," and which were not?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Will you have simple sense or acquire one from a GOAT?
Not gonna trade words with trolls like you.
I'm an ATHEIST, if it doesnt sound well into your ears, then deal with whatever your problems are.

Quit stalking me on this thread with ya mentions. Thank you

Guy I have had issues with you in the past. The way you practice your Atheism is so Confrontational and rude.

I use to say it that there are lots of Friendly Atheists on LN commenting with sense but you are not one of them.
Jumping on every Christian topics and most times ending up derailing them or having enmity with ppl.
U have mods as friends thats why u wont be banned for your excesses.

Atheism is disturbing you.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:07am On May 30, 2017
davtosh:

Guy I have had issues with you in the past.

Sure you're quoting the right person or just seeking attention? You very had issues with me in the past? Now I see you very lots of problems.... Did you read the previous responses before concluding?

Why didn't you quote her (Kathmand*u), but instead me?

A.ss licker like you.

Anyways, if you gAt problem with me, that's your headache. You could go hug a transformer for all I care
[s]The way you practice your Atheism is so Confrontational and rude.[/s]

How is that your problem? Pls, let me be
I use to say it that there are lots of Friendly Atheists on LN commenting with sense but you are not one of them.

Do you even have a brain let alone using it to think?
Jumping on every Christian topics and most times ending up derailing them or having enmity with ppl.

Derailing you say? Now I see you have visual hallucination and blind as well
U have mods as friends thats why u wont be banned for your excesses.

Take some chill pills, you will be alright.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5377775_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Atheism is disturbing you.
Run along, you fool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
Thank God for social media forums. In standard round table discussions by intelligentsias folks like you (after being pistol whipped disgracefully for attempting copy & paste into subjects of discussion that revolves strictly round intrinsic evaluations) usually walk out -shamed- with your hands covering your face.

You couldn't even blurt out your arguments without abuses and curses, so much for intellectuality.

Cease your wild goose chase trying to find errors in Islam else internal combustion will kill you half way through your destined life span.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by factwriter(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2017
oaroloye:

Why can't you use your own intelligence to think of ALL of the possibilities, instead of shutting down your brain for the weekend, once you found the ONE you liked? The ONE that didn't require you to THINK HARD?

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried;
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus
out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he spake many things
unto them in Parables,
saying,

"Behold, a Sower went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell upon stony places,
where they had not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when the sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou unto them
in Parables?"

11. "He answered and said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know the Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them
in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled
The Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. 'But Blessed are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVETH SEED
AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THE WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WGICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY,
SOME THIRTY.' "

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF AN UNBELIEVER WHO CONSIDERED THAT MAYBE HE OR SHE WAS JUST NOT WORTHY TO KNOW HOW THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND SPIRITUAL POWERS WORK!

They want God to have explained modern Scientific Mumbo-Jumbo in THE BIBLE, in a form that THEY could understand it- NEVER CARING THAT ALL OF THEIR ENEMIES WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT, TOO!

If the African Governments "used their resources" to make their Soldiers bulletproof, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?

You are a FOOL for not thinking THAT far ahead!

Once they made the first batch of Soldiers Bulletproof, what is to STOP them from OVERTHROWING the Government?

Do you think that they would go and risk their necks for Government Leaders and Lawmakers, who spend more in a WEEKEND PARTY than they earn in a YEAR, if they could just KILL them, and REPLACE them?

You really are stupid and ignorant, aren't you?

In 1978, I read a story in NEWSWEEK, about a KGB AGENT, who was apprehended with a DIGITAL CAMERA disguised as a CIGARETTE-LIGHTER, and a TEXT-MESSAGING device, disguised as a POCKET CALCULATOR.

These gadgets had never been seen before.

The SCIENTISTS would tell us that there was no way to construct such gadgets. Whereas, their SPIES were ALREADY using them!

In 1969, the AMERICAN DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE requisitioned Congress for $5 million to start a SECRET PROJECT to CREATE a NEW SYNTHETIC DISEASE that would be IMMUNE FROM ANTIBIOTICS, for the purpose of "SURPLUS POPULATION CONTROL." (i.e. BLACKS.)

DON'T GIVE ME ANY BULLSHIT ABOUT "OYINBO SCIENTISTS WOULD TELL US IF THEIR RESEARCH PROVED THE BIBLE IS TRUE!"

You would have to be an IDIOT to BELIEVE that!

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PROOFS ARE REJECTED BY FOOLS?

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of grouped particles
and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation without persistence,
and is the condition of existence which exists at the moment of creation
and the moment of destruction, and is different from other considerations
in that it does not contain survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies, or Objects must not occupy the same Space.
When this condition is violated [Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe or any part thereof is nulled.

THESE LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS OF SPIRITUAL POWERS WERE SUMMARILY REJECTED BY "SCIENTISTS," AFTER THEY HAD ACCLAIMED THEM AS A GREAT BREAKTHROUGH- AT THE BEHEST OF THOSE WHO PAID THE SCIENTISTS' SALARIES!

You know the difference between the terms "sighted" and "cited," right?

I do not believe that Secular Science has verified the existence of the seven Heavens. I forget what they say The Qur'an says about Human Pregnancy, and Fingerprints. I do know that the ARABS were unable to make any practical use of that Knowledge before the Oyinbos.

Thank God for social media forums. In standard round table discussions by intelligentsias folks like you (after being pistol whipped disgracefully for attempting copy & paste into subjects of discussion that revolves strictly round intrinsic evaluations) usually walk out -shamed- with your hands covering your face.

You couldn't even blurt out your arguments without abuses and curses, so much for intellectuality.

Cease your wild goose chase trying to find errors in Islam else internal combustion will kill you half way through your destined life span.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.