Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her (44127 Views)

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by exlink10(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2017
What is wrong with ladies? Can someone tell this lady that "if he is not your husband, technically he can't cheat on you" - Reno Omokri. And this is the gospel truth. A 20-year-old Ghanaian Girl, Priscilla Berfi has rendered her boyfriend homeless after she set his house on fire for allegedly cheating on her.

The house, located at Debuako in the Oforikrom Constituency of the Ashanti Region was set on fire, but no casualties was recorded. The fire destroyed mostly properties. According to Pulse News Ghana, the boyfriend, Kofi Adusei said he had ceased taking care of Priscilla, who is pregnant due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him.

In Kofi's words:

He said Priscilla visited him on the night of the incident but they had a misunderstanding so he decided not to spend the night in the same room with her. According to him, he left the room and went to sleep in another where a second girlfriend was waiting for him.

While relaxing in the other room, I perceived smoke and so I thought she had taken some of my clothing out to burn them. I really wasn’t bothered, but later I heard shouts and calls that my room is on fire, we rushed to see the room in flames with Priscilla nowhere to be found,’ he said.

After the incident, Kofi however, reported the issue to the police and the suspect has since been arrested by Kwame Nkrumah of Science and Technology (KNUST) District Police Command to help with further investigations.

Women and attitude. This one go think say because she is pregnant, the man is now her slave. Ladies please use your brains ooo.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/a-ghanaian-lady-sets-boyfriends-house.html

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by decatalyst(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2017
Wait is she mad?

Her family better be preparing to build me mansion at location of choice or I sue her, the family plus including her ancestors!

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nutase: 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by NairalandCS(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2017
Lmaooo. grin

4 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:35pm On May 28, 2017
24hourNigeriane

Is capable of dis
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
Fear men

17 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Consequences of messing with the wrong woman.... That guy should be glad she spared his life.

36 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by hoover420: 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
When you're dinning with the devil...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Goddygee(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
Lol, Hoes no get joy again o.... Choi

10 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by thenny312(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
Women + jealousy = outrageous tantrums grin
She could just leave him tho that is of course after burning his goddamn house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by CheezyCharles(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
too many demons walking in human flesh. This one can cut off her husband's manhood if he cheats oh.... and she's just 20?wetin she don see for life.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Ezedon(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
At last what did she finally gain?
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by favourmic(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
thank God nah property no be say she set him on fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by ajalawole(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2017
madness
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Duru009(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2017
Fear ladies des days.......
Thy are sooo desperate

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Freshsnoow1(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2017
To cartoon yourself like this,, contact me... On what'sapp or call 08169177163

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 28, 2017
He's lucky she didn't perform this duty in the night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Spells(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Hhehheheh grin girls cry when they are angry ,because they realise that its illegal to murder u grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Odikwa Serious

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Wetin be scores now? sad
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by 1Rebel: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Because of amu? You burn my house?

When we go to court, I hope you'd remember that $5,000 I've been saving since was under the bed when you set the house ablaze angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by KingsleyCEO: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Hmm this is very barbaric
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Anthonystark: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
She dey craze grin
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by number5(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
.ok..

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by dangotesmummy: 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Goddygee:
Lol, Hoes no get joy again o.... Choi
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
ndahhh this babe is bad ass mehnnnn, hope say Ghanian hrts no blaq as dia complexion ? this is wicked
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Scatterscatter(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
You got her pregnant then you realised she doesn't have respect.

You even had the mind to camp another girlfriend in the next room. This guy Na werey.

The girl isn't smart sef, na the second room she for burn. undecided

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by wiloy2k8(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by dangotesmummy: 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
Isn't it better than pouring acid on the guy or castrating him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by wiloy2k8(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:
At last what did she finally gain?

nofin oo
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
ahhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.