Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her (44142 Views)

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by kceewhyte(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2017
Spells:
Hhehheheh grin girls cry when they are angry ,because they realise that its illegal to murder u grin
I just hope you're joking
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Rosheal(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
Marry or date wicked girl and get ready for your funeral
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
Lol, hit/heat em up, baby girl.

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Agyy: 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
Nawaoo, 20 for dat matter and gf, wat if she b 30 and wife, na to go burn d guy parents with d guy join. She even de pregnant desperately and d guyman sabi all this and still de keep another babe on top. This one na d guy village she go go burn during her own turn. Guy pray for brain cos u need. Girl, i no no waiting I go tell u. This ur case tie wrapper. Make una gudluk shaa.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by holluphemydavid(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey fear you
Lol, Dun fear me ooo
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Mayflowa(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Wait is she mad?

Her family better be preparing to build me mansion at location of choice or I sue her, the family plus including her ancestors!

How do you think Law works. She would be found guiltless in a law court. This woman has been put through emotional trauma, her happiness smashed, her future ruined before her very eyes by a man under her very nose is taking pleasure in inflicting maximum pains. That is motive enough to psychologically lose sanity. The man is lucky he and his new girlfriend weren't killed by this raving mad woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Oyindidi(f): 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Lol, Dun fear me ooo
gringrin I no fear u
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Daboomb: 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Wait is she mad?

Her family better be preparing to build me mansion at location of choice or I sue her, the family plus including her ancestors!

Chillax, YOU cant sue her!

The crime she committed is called ARSON and it is a criminal offence under any statute.
She will be prosecuted by the state's DPP (Crime against state) and JAILED accordingly.

But seriously, women are recently becoming even more emboldened like a new demon just possessed them!
Men need to vigilant and act swiftly otherwise, the women of today are ready to "change these world"... in a vert bad way.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Collins10(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
Mayflowa:

How do you think Law works. She would be found guiltless in a law court. This woman has been put through emotional trauma, her happiness smashed, her future ruined before her very eyes by a man under her very nose is taking pleasure in inflicting maximum pains. That is motive enough to psychologically lose sanity. The man is lucky he and his new girlfriend weren't killed by this raving mad woman.
Haha! Really? You think Law works that way? I have been a practising Barrister for years now o. The man will sue the lady for everything she has, down to her pants if he wants to and he will easily win. The only thing that would have helped the girl is if she claims INSANITY... And that is not easy because she will provide evidence and the court will make sure she stays in an assylum until she recovers. She will then lose custody of her baby because she is 'unstable'...
Jesus! Emotional trauma? I laugh at you. The opposing lawyer will just remind her that she has thrown the man into more emotional trauma. God helps the lady and the guy decides to throw in more lies like all his certificates burning in the house or that he left fifty thousand dollars in that house HAAA! Then the lady is FINISHED! I repeat, FINISHED!!!

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Daboomb: 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
Mayflowa:

I am sure you are joking and your comment has nothing to do with the "Law".
You can only plead 'extenuating circumstance' when the Crime is not "Pre-planned", that is, spontaneous. Even at that, it is just a "leniency option", not an acquittal

This lady's crime was "planned and executed" and is called a Crime of Passion (Arson). = Min 10yrs in prison
many ladies (and men) have gone to prison in the same vien.
Moreover, the Man is not betrothed to her in any way (Not legally married to her so he is free to sleep with whomsoever he chooses.
Same applies to her as well.

Only God knows the kind of wussy-men we have these days, always making silly excuses for women's criminality while they cant lift a finger for their fellow men?
angry angry
No wonder women are taking things for granted.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Daboomb: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
ZarZar:

The day he will panel-beat your head like one of those Nollywood Actors, l hope you wont be shouting "Women Abuse" all over the place! grin grin

'Two' ....can play the game. undecided undecided
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Daboomb: 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

She enter an exclusive r/ship with this guy, and the guy disrespected their union by cheating on her.... Here is a clue: if men don't want women to go crazy and burn down their house or cut their manhood, then simply RESPECT your union with that babe OR be a man and tell her straight to her face that you are not exclusive with her, and will cheat.

Are you on drugs?
Where in the story was it stated that they entered an "exclusive relationship"....... if you know the meaning of that phrase sef?

You can only claim exclusivity, if "legally married" to someone.... and that is even where Polygamy is outlawed.

All these Women on Menopause just yarning lubbish here! grin grin
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Daboomb: 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why do men cheat?

The question should be why do some men try so hard to remain `attached to one woman?
ofcourse, they are either scared or just playing 'nice' because religion/mis-education has been used to bamboozle their head.

Men are polygamous by nature, its in their DNA!
They are not cheating, just being themselves
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

The question should be why do some men try so hard to remain `attached to one woman?
ofcourse, they are either scared or just playing 'nice' because religion/mis-education has been used to bamboozle their head.

Men are polygamous by nature, its in their DNA!
They are not cheating, just being themselves
Oga o shocked
What about women?

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

The day he will panel-beat your head like one of those Nollywood Actors, l hope you wont be shouting "Women Abuse" all over the place! grin grin

'Two' ....can play the game. undecided undecided

Beat me up for what? I'm a lover not a fighter, but two can play that game grin

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by LaCremy: 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
It's a pity how everyone is just blaming the lady... what happened to the guy?

You got her pregnant and still have the gut to bring in another woman in the same house?
This is sheer wickedness!!

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Freshsnoow1(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
Drienzia:
is it free?

Nobody draws people for hours... And you don't pay them.. It takes me 6 or 5 hours to finish a pic... So it's never free
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Mayflowa(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
Collins10:
Haha! Really? You think Law works that way? I have been a practising Barrister for years now o. The man will sue the lady for everything she has, down to her pants if he wants to and he will easily win. The only thing that would have helped the girl is if she claims INSANITY... And that is not easy because she will provide evidence and the court will make sure she stays in an assylum until she recovers. She will then lose custody of her baby because she is 'unstable'...
Jesus! Emotional trauma? I laugh at you. The opposing lawyer will just remind her that she has thrown the man into more emotional trauma. God helps the lady and the guy decides to throw in more lies like all his certificates burning in the house or that he left fifty thousand dollars in that house HAAA! Then the lady is FINISHED! I repeat, FINISHED!!!

Mr Barrister, it is not straight forward. Depends on the weight of argument. So you think you can argue that this is pre-planned like the other lawyer is dumb. The circumstance surrounding the incidence is provocation. This is a strong emotional provocation that many women will act upon. Who is dumb enough to abandon and hurt a woman he impregnated and go to the adjoining room to jeer at her with another woman?

Perhaps Nigeria Law has a way of enslaving ladies. Here in America, the woman would go unpunished even with a bad lawyer. severe emotional provocation can let the women off the hook or just some little parole time.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Are you on drugs?
Where in the story was it stated that they entered an "exclusive relationship"....... if you know the meaning of that phrase sef?

You can only claim exclusivity, if "legally married" to someone.... and that ims even where Polygamy is outlawed.

All these Women on Menopause just yarning lubbish here! grin grin

Lol you are funny.... I guess when you date women, the deal is that they can date/fukc whoever they want while dating/fukcing you and that's the rule in r/ship, right?! Stop being an hypocrite! When you are in a r/ship, then unless stated otherwise, it's an exclusive r/ship. As I say, if it isn't then let the babe know. Very simple... Unless you believe like all these monkeys that cheating is a man's right.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
Nutase:
grin
You are a wicked soul. What's funny about this?
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Fear men
does the guy warrant this?
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Not surprised. No wonder you are still single.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nutase: 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
angels09:

You are a wicked soul. What's funny about this?
bless your kind soul.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
angels09:

Not surprised. No wonder you are still single.

And you know this for a fact how? undecided
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by missyadorable(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
No boyfriend/ girlfriend owes his/her partner faithfulness
Nobody can cheat on you except you are legally married.

If you are sleeping with that lady with the promise of marrying her, you think you are the only man who wants to marry her?

If you are sleeping with that guy with the hope that he will marry you,You think you are the only lady he wants to marry?

Nothing irritates me like some fornicators screaming "My Bf/Gf cheated on me"

Nobody has right over anybody's body and what they choose to do with it in a fornicating relationship.

Get married before you start laying claims

3 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Not fair though
You are worthy of a healthy relationship.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why do men cheat?
They Cheat because LADIES are involved.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
ZarZar:

And you know this for a fact how? undecided
You are as single as the word single itself.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
CheezyCharles:
oga I hope ur not looking for love from ladies on this thread ? So what if a woman disrespects our union ? I will now go and burn their family house abi?

Bro, there are many different type of women out there... The innocent-quiet type, the trophy-slay queens, the mad biatches AND the INSANE ones. Expecting all of them to react the same way, to cheating, is a joke!

Here is a clue: check NL for the story of the lady (insane type) who threw ACID in the face of the woman her man was cheating with, and was about to marry.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
angels09:

You are as single as the word single itself.

Awesome. You must be the reason behind my unfortunate fate then, since you seem to know so much about my life than I do. Tell me what else do you see in my future, oh wise one?
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Mbediogu(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
The penalty of arson is death or life jail.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Collins10(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Mayflowa:

Mr Barrister, it is not straight forward. Depends on the weight of argument. So you think you can argue that this is pre-planned like the other lawyer is dumb. The circumstance surrounding the incidence is provocation. This is a strong emotional provocation that many women will act upon. Who is dumb enough to abandon and hurt a woman he impregnated and go to the adjoining room to jeer at her with another woman?

Perhaps Nigeria Law has a way of enslaving ladies. Here in America, the woman would go unpunished even with a bad lawyer. severe emotional provocation can let the women off the hook or just some little parole time.
Cool. So a lady can burn down a house in America and claim provocation and go scot-free? Educate me more. So if the reverse was the case, a man can also claim emotional trauma and burn down a lady's house over there? So provocation is enough solid reason to destroy properties in America? I need your answer urgently. I wanna verify something. I am so stunned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.