Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her (44141 Views)

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Alitair(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
grin
He went to sleep in another where?

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Frankaka8(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Consequences of messing with the wrong woman.... That guy should be glad she spared his life.
murder is now ur own dab to cheating? Don't be a devil's advocate sir!
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Mhissgaga(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
Not fair though
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Ndywin: 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
I just hope its not a rented apartment Ooh! Na this kind girls our boko haram brothers dey find... Bravo dear grin

3 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by sunnynyra(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
exlink10:
What is wrong with ladies? Can someone tell this lady that "if he is not your husband, technically he can't cheat on you" - Reno Omokri. And this is the gospel truth. A 20-year-old Ghanaian Girl, Priscilla Berfi has rendered her boyfriend homeless after she set his house on fire for allegedly cheating on her.

The house, located at Debuako in the Oforikrom Constituency of the Ashanti Region was set on fire, but no casualties was recorded. The fire destroyed mostly properties. According to Pulse News Ghana, the boyfriend, Kofi Adusei said he had ceased taking care of Priscilla, who is pregnant due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him.

In Kofi's words:

He said Priscilla visited him on the night of the incident but they had a misunderstanding so he decided not to spend the night in the same room with her. According to him, he left the room and went to sleep in another where a second girlfriend was waiting for him.

While relaxing in the other room, I perceived smoke and so I thought she had taken some of my clothing out to burn them. I really wasn’t bothered, but later I heard shouts and calls that my room is on fire, we rushed to see the room in flames with Priscilla nowhere to be found,’ he said.

After the incident, Kofi however, reported the issue to the police and the suspect has since been arrested by Kwame Nkrumah of Science and Technology (KNUST) District Police Command to help with further investigations.

Women and attitude. This one go think say because she is pregnant, the man is now her slave. Ladies please use your brains ooo.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/a-ghanaian-lady-sets-boyfriends-house.html

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by cathodekazim: 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
a friend of mine told me ipob want ghana to join dem

i laff in greek
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by ztanleechima(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
Our Nigerian ladies. Hope you've learnt.

Men don't hit a lady.

Women don't starve a man
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Frankaka8(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:
At last what did she finally gain?
. Some ladies and bad atttitude are miscible
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Catalyst4real: 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
Imagine all your certificates being in the burnt apartment shocked

3 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by mecc: 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
She's not a lady but a wicked daughter of Jezebel.
What will now happen if get married to her.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by lashorrt(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
She didn't burn it properly, the guy will renovate it.

3 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2017
CheezyCharles:
too many demons walking in human flesh. This one can cut off her husband's manhood if he cheats oh.... and she's just 20?wetin she don see for life.

She enter an exclusive r/ship with this guy, and the guy disrespected their union by cheating on her.... Here is a clue: if men don't want women to go crazy and burn down their house or cut their manhood, then simply RESPECT your union with that babe OR be a man and tell her straight to her face that you are not exclusive with her, and will cheat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Fear men
For ordinary FRIENDSHIP....abiiiii

What then will she do when they get married...
She may indulge in suicide bombing....

eediots....
After all, when men cheat, ladies are also always involved
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by pheyhi(f): 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
Wailing wailers would start Wailing now, m not saying what the lady did was correct buh how will a girl be pregnant for the guy n he stops taking care of her n the baby, Imagine he got her Pregnant now den he discovers her 'supposedly

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Oyindidi(f): 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:

For ordinary FRIENDSHIP....abiiiii

What then will she do when they get married...
She may indulge in suicide bombing....

eediots....
After all, when men cheat, ladies are also always involved
Why do men cheat?

4 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by CheezyCharles(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

She enter an exclusive r/ship with this guy, and the guy disrespected their union by cheating on her.... Here is a clue: if men don't want women to go crazy and burn down their house or cut their manhood, then simply RESPECT your union with that babe OR be a man and tell her straight to her face that you are not exclusive with her, and will cheat.
oga I hope ur not looking for love from ladies on this thread ? So what if a woman disrespects our union ? I will now go and burn their family house abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
Frankaka8:
murder is now ur own dab to cheating? Don't be a devil's advocate sir!

There are consequences to every actions we make.... You cannot decide how someone should react in such matter. The dude did something wrong and should expect just as much.

5 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by pheyhi(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
Wailers club.. I don sight them

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by pheyhi(f): 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
Wailing wailers would start Wailing now, m not saying what the lady did was correct buh how will a girl be pregnant for the guy n he stops taking care of her n the baby, Imagine he got her Pregnant now den he discovers her 'supposedly' bad behavior, he has the mother of his child somewhere n den went to the next room to stay with his second girlfriend.. That guy does not have focus, sense n hes a wicked man.. They are better ways to fight than this way, wish twas abroad hmm the child support he would paid would make him regret ever coming to this world

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
Set house ablaze? Is it the house that cheated on her? thats taking the law into ones hand
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by kaystick86(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
Girls no dey smile o
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by jbnm: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
hell has no fury like a woman scorn

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Drienzia: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
Freshsnoow1:
To cartoon yourself like this,, contact me... On what'sapp or call 08169177163
is it free?
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by michealdeco: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
Thatz there own cup of cheesy cheesy

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by tyle(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
They also have "the other room" in Ghana. So Ghana have copied Buhari.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by zolapower: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
Really now I understand the biblical saying "hell has no fury like a woman scorn " I fear woman but I no run

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Kamamchukwu(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
These Are Obviously The Effects Of Ghanian Jollof Mixed With Weed And Then Quenched With Cold Pito

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by holluphemydavid(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Fear men
Fear women

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by holluphemydavid(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Consequences of messing with the wrong woman.... That guy should be glad she spared his life.
U are right my brother, and wrong full town now as in enh

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Oyindidi(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Fear women
I dey fear you

2 Likes

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by newyorks(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
what can i say that others haven't air. with women nothing is new in this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.