Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank (12414 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Jadoskii(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2017
Splinz:

She shouldn't have just thrown the passbook, she should have added a resounding slap! cheesy Shey you no know sey to withdraw that kind money for counter na crime? undecided
baba I don withdraw 135 naira for counter before....tho I vex go close the acct ni...so I kukuma kolet ma moni....spring bank
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Chidonc(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I just dey laugh for here cos she really suffer you..,Meanwhile, if na me, I swear to God ,I will mess her up, also in a loud voice...I swear. Cos...She never fed me, and I never asked her to borrow me 1k. I will so mess her up that I won't mind it becomes a brawl. I can't just take a too-know person, especially a lady messing me up anyhow, not even in a public place....Even if na 100 naira remain for my account, I will make her know with confidence that I wasn't there to beg....its my money for Gods sake and I deserve some respect as a customer.....e pain me say no be me, I swear she go regret her day...na dat kine fight I dey sabi fight with no inhibition. I swear she go apologise....nonsense!
na so one stupid cashier talk to one guy any how inside Fidelity bank ooo, my brother e take d intervention of DSS, SS, Nigeria police, army and even mai-gadi to hold that guy, the kind beating wey him wan take arrange her, even d manage dash am coke.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Stevengerd(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:
I don't use B.9, so i don't know how to go about it. Team M.B
Ok Thanks! Meanin Of M.B
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2017
this op doesnt know that you cant leave your account at zero balance, it has to stay between 500naira to 1k when you are making transactions over the counter. if its just 1k that is in ur account, forget it, you cant withdraw it over the counter.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by imitor4us(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:
"sir, go back and rewrite the slip. You can only withdraw 900 naira. 100 naira will be deducted for across-the-counter withdrawal. And please get an ATM card as we attend to 100,000 and above only."

Body weak me on hearing the news. How I wan take see a whole 1050 naira for their 'small rubber card.' I would have left the money in annoyance if hunger had left too in angerthat afternoon.
I went ahead to refill and collect my money.

I could hear some slay queens on the queue discussing my fine boy but broke status.
Chei! Two ladies take me shine because of money. I left the bank with staring eyes as my orderly. A part of me wanted to be sad, but on the other hand I was euphoric that 3 days food was sure.
I marched to mama Idowu 'to swallow.'

No doubt, when the bankers need comic relief, they will play back the tape from the CCTV camera. I made up my mind to use their Ekpan branch next time.

THE END

receive sense
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 28, 2017
SmartPunter:
This kind of Op news relate with my about 9yrs ago i was broke as well i had N800 left in my account so since i cnt withdraw it via Atm and cashier can not pay as well i had to make a deposit of N200 over the counter after some minutes i recieved alert then i went ahead to make withdraw via Atm.....
my broda, na so o. We've got to keep kicking.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by FreeSpirited: 9:48pm On May 28, 2017
Chidonc:

na so one stupid cashier talk to one guy any how inside Fidelity bank ooo, my brother e take d intervention of DSS, SS, Nigeria police, army and even mai-gadi to hold that guy, the kind beating wey him wan take arrange her, even d manage dash am coke.
Nice one....it doesn't take much to know your right....if you know your right no one can take you for a ride. Respect should be reciprocal.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Angy55(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:
"sir, go back and rewrite the slip. You can only withdraw 900 naira. 100 naira will be deducted for across-the-counter withdrawal. And please get an ATM card as we attend to 100,000 and above only."

Body weak me on hearing the directive. How I wan take see a whole 1050 naira for their 'small rubber card.' The soothing news was that the 1k had finally entered. I would have left the money in annoyance if hunger had left too in anger that afternoon.

I could hear some slay queens on the queue discussing my fine boy but broke status.
Chei! Two ladies take me shine because of money. I left the bank with people's staring eyes as my orderly. A part of me wanted to be sad, but on the other hand I was euphoric that 3 days food was sure.

No doubt, when the bankers need comic relief, they will play back the tape from the CCTV camera. I made up my mind to use their Ekpan branch next time.

THE END

Don't worry dear, a time is coming that you will be using cheque to withdraw millions of naira.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
KissChrixx:
Oga Redbeans :

gringrin
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by FreeSpirited: 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:
Well... I happen to be mr.nice guy outside as i'm an introvert. A church member of mine in the same society was in the line as well. So... I had to keep my cool.
If I hear say I keep my cool. Na da one go ginger me sef cos he witnessed my being disrespected. I have engaged with a taxi driver just because of 50 naira change in public. I made sure he gave me my money....I don't take cheating .Even if my pastor is there
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Chidonc(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Nice one....it doesn't take much to know your right....if you know your right no one can take you for a ride. Respect should be reciprocal.
this is true bro,
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Scream(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
Op, those people do not represent core values of First Bank. Every customer is important no matter your account balance...The bank is the people's Bank, they cannot afford to lose any of them. The truth is that they can show the whole of the branch the way out just because of the way you were treated.

Because you mentioned N100 charge, I would want to believe that it didn't happen. That you were joking...But it won't be funny if it gets to the bank's management. Even you would be shocked the kind of heat those ladies would be facing.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Carlmax(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2017
redbeans:
Friday 26th May (3 days ago), is a day I will not forget in a hurry sad. I transferred the only 1k in my betting account into my first bank account(the day before friday) in order to support my stomach. So I set out, dressed corporately, based on the demands of my profession. I planned to quickly make the withdrawal and return to my duty post.

I sneaked through hidden roads from Estate down into Giwa-mu through God's Grace Ministry [where the bishop of the whole world is] till I got to First Bank Airport Road branch. This I did in order not be caught trekking on the road by my students.

You just described my hood that year! Okugbeni estate. Giwa mu, beautiful childhood memories.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Lol......best thing I've read all day. It's not a new thing tho......but op, it's a sign your millions is on the way. It's close by and when you get it, go back to that bank, ask for these ladies to withdraw a huge amount for you, remind them of what transpired btw you guys and bless them with some thousands......daz how you heal their wounded hrt
i receive it

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by funnymarvel(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2017
I once made withdrawal of #900 being the last money in my account after similar stress.

It is well!
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by gentlewiz: 1:39am On May 29, 2017
which bank charges #100 for over the counter withdrawal please I want to know
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by sarahade(f): 4:50am On May 29, 2017
redbeans:

Body weak me on hearing the directive. How I wan take see a whole 1050 naira for their 'small rubber card.' The soothing news was that the 1k had finally entered. I would have left the money in annoyance if hunger had left too in anger that afternoon.

Chei! Two ladies take me shine because of money. I left the bank with people's staring eyes as my orderly. A part of me wanted to be sad, but on the other hand I was euphoric that 3 days food was sure.

THE END
That's not the whole story you still collect 500 naira from one guy.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 5:46am On May 29, 2017
ambrosini593:

ekpan? no wonder, warriors boy
I'm gentle o. More like, half ajebo, half kpako though cheesy
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by eunisam: 5:59am On May 29, 2017
I wanted to activate vexation mode but became euphoric since no pain no gain is allowed.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by GodsLastBorn: 7:52am On May 29, 2017
Splinz:

She shouldn't have just thrown the passbook, she should have added a resounding slap! cheesy Shey you no know sey to withdraw that kind money for counter na crime? undecided
No No No even if you want to withdraw #500 naira and decide to go inside the bank instead of the ATM bro its your right, that's how its suppose to be. Its your money and they're there to render service to you.
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 8:05am On May 29, 2017
Hehee, I can relate to this story. Oga lele, thanks for d mention.
lefulefu:

ehn see as the money carry ukwu sef grin grin
redbeans come see owo cheesy
mylestone
CR7jnr
una dey miss tory oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn see as the money carry ukwu sef grin grin
red.beans come see owo cheesy
see only in d moviesshocked. *remix of magnito's song*

if i get money eh, i go begin DIET. i go eat enough eba coz i'm not ready to DIE YET

1 Like

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Snitch41(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2017
Tcheww. . D way boys dey suffer sef... sad
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Rahbiew: 11:31am On May 29, 2017
op, you for threaten them with account closure. e get one dey like that for UBA wey dey taiwo for ilorin wey I enter bank to withdraw 2k naim them temme say make I dey go atm...atm wey full like oja oba...naim I clear d guy say na ma money I wan collect. ..doz pple come dey use one kind eye look me naim I change am for dem say I wan close my account. .them beg tire..last last dem later gimme ma money
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2017
refiner:
@redbeans...ayam from imo state oo...how will u pay my bride price...eeh?
bae, remember d response of abraham when Isaac asked for the lamb of the offering....
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by bedspread: 12:27pm On May 29, 2017
Splinz:

HAHAHSHAAHA....I CONCUR

Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
oliidell:
Nice narrative. 9h for 3 days? Dude, u are MC Hammer broke.
any way is a way o brodaly
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Cadillac15(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
any way is a way o brodaly

Did this really happen or is it for comic relief?
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by monalicious(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:

THE END
Most firstbank staff are very rude, I don't understand why. I've had really bad experiences with them in lagos and Benin. So unfriendly and unempathic. They really need to watch it
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by refiner(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
bae, remember d response of abraham when Isaac asked for the lamb of the offering....
grin
Re: How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2017
Cadillac15:

Did this really happen or is it for comic relief?
I say what I mean and mean what I say too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / Sex Is Not Fight: Guys Take Note Pls / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.