Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) (11450 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by daamazing(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2017
Dav77:

you can checkout the attached file, if you do these exercises consistently for a month, menn you will clearly see the different in your figure
will one remain still in those positions or you move?
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by Dfinex(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
daamazing:
will one remain still in those positions or you move?

Lol...see question o..U go move na
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by thegame1655: 10:59am On May 30, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol...see question o..U go move na

Nor mind am... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by thegame1655: 10:59am On May 30, 2017
So in the end you didn't share how we can do it right abi??
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
thegame1655:
So in the end you didn't share how we can do it right abi??
\\
grin grin grin Join the healthy community dear...
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 30, 2017
I want to have six packs
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
IamJix:
I want to have six packs

Join the healthy community then... With PCPP Methods you can get rock hard abs and get to keep it that way...
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by mrsfavour(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
I was operated on 18 months ago ,am I safe to try abs exercises ?
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
I was operated on 18 months ago ,am I safe to try abs exercises ?

I just replied you Mrs.
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by thegame1655: 11:39pm On May 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin grin Join the healthy community dear...

Okay ooooo. . Hope say I go see wetin I dey find...
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:58pm On May 30, 2017
thegame1655:

Okay ooooo. . Hope say I go see wetin I dey find...

But of course
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dav77:

you can checkout the attached file, if you do these exercises consistently for a month, menn you will clearly see the different in your figure

This isn't yoga, this isn't weight loss exercises... then are they flexibility exercises?
Re: You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2018
This article is inaccurate. There are many ways and customizations to pushups. The only thing which matters is the work put into them.

A lot of people online say pushups should follow a routine of all-the-way-up and all-the-way-down for every rep.
That is good and all but men in American prisons do half reps and build better bulkier bodies in the end, able to crank out sets of 100 - 150 and total sessions of 1,000+.
The men who do them the ‘proper way’ get intimidated on seeing the results ‘cheaters’ get.
I have seen athletes do pushups. Their aim is something different from attaining six packs to hit the beach. They do ‘incorrect’ pushups also which still aid their overall sport performance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 / My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back / Pictures Of All The Girls Nyansh I Don Snap For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.