Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back (11454 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2007
Break Up After Fixing Wedding Date! <<what a terrible title>>

A guy that i was suppose to marry last year, dumped me after fixing our wedding date and went for another girl, now he's coming back asking for forgiveness after 11months? and am already dating another guy now, please advice me on what to do?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by kilasos(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2007
a guy that dumps you before,for any reason whatsoever will do it again.
do not destroy the relationship with ur new man.it might not be worth it.
you might still feel emotionally attached to the former but with time it will pass.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by 2dye4(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
@poster:
this stuff happened to lady friend of mine before. i dnt think its proper to say good evening to someone after saying goodnight. what made him come back and whats d guarantee he wouldnt do it again? Besides ur happy with ur new love, aint u? so rlly i dnt think u need much advice on what to do anymore. wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by desgiezd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
If he can be so heartless as to dump you for another lady after fixing a wedding date shows that he does not love you and inflicting injury on a lover means nothing to him. I dont think you deserve this sort of treatment again as he is capable of repeating it. Blot him out of your memory and face your new guy squarely.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by igbonla(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2007
tell him to go to hell and kiss the devil's ass. angry
a guy who dumps you after you have fixed a wedding date shocked shocked shocked can't be trusted ohhhh shocked shocked shocked
he would definitely dump you when your both married with children. please don't make a huge mistake you might regret afterwards. don't allow feelings blind you ohhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked just stick with the new guy jeje lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by adeboo(f): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2007
Wow! Just thank God that you got a chance before you walked down the aisle, most people didnt get such and are now stuck in loveless relationships.

The main thing is that you really assess this guy that dumped you. Is he really someone that you can be with -now u have had the chance to date someone else, compare them and see where he stands.
Be truly honest with yourself cause you and you alone know what is rite.

I feel whats in the past should stay in the past especially when you are with someone else that obviously treats you good, and consider the fact that the reason your ex wants you back is because the other girl had told him to get lost.

So girl leave the past in the past, he is past tense.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Busybee1: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2007
If i were u i will spit in his face and walk away
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2007
for you to ask this question it means you've considered taking him back

I just hope the new guy you are dating is simply not just a 'rebound' relationship

You need to THINK about this clearly

asess both relationships both past and present

I'd go as far as saying you should take a break from the current relationship so you can think about the two men properly and decide with whom you can live with as a husband and father of you kids.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by iice(f): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2007
Salsera. . .Word!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by CrazyMan(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2007
If you really love the new guy you're with, then stick to him.
What's the probabilty that this other guy won't dump you as he did before.

But what i would advice you to do is to keep your eyes wide open even with this your new guy most relationships are like clouds that bring no rain. You you have to be very observant so you won't make the same mistake again.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by LagosBobo1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
Well, you didn't really give us enough information to work with. Why did he dump you before? I mean, what brought about the break up in the first place? How was your relationship with this dude like before he dumped you?

Yeah, like someone already stated, it's very likely that a dude that dumped you before, for no good reason, would mostly likely do it again. However, leaving it that way without knowing all the details on what transpired between y'all is, to me, too simple an explanation. People do learn from their mistakes. I dunno why he left it for 11 months but, hey, if he's sincere and apologetic, everyone deserves a second chance.

Just ma two cents
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by sanrima(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2007
Lagos Bobo:

Well, you didn't really give us enough information to work with. Why did he dump you before? I mean, what brought about the break up in the first place? How was your relationship with this dude like before he dumped @lagos bobo, good word! @poster, i think the only solution 2 ur problem now is 4 u to know wat u want & to go to GOD in prayers.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by uchetobi(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
Well it depends on u, don’t you feel something for this your new guy or you have just been using him all along? Don’t just dump him cuz ur ex is back into the picture. Besides someone that could dump you then may just not be worth taking back. Maybe you should re-visit the main issues that led to him dumping you, why exactly is he back and all. Then you can make a decision
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2007
what actually happened was that, i went to his house one faithful morning like that, and noticed that all my pictures on his wall and my cloths inside his wordrop has been removed and i was like, what happen and he didn't answer me, out of annoyance, when he wanted to leave i blocked him, and that was it, he told me that is all over and i thought he was joking in the first place, but he stopped calling and visiting me, and he went to church and told them that, he can't continue again that any woman who can block his way, that he can't marry her. and he called the wedding off.

now after 11months that i have gotten some one else and looking very fine and really good. he came to beg me that if i was hurt by his actions that i should let go and give him a second chance. And i asked what came over him before? and he said it was a temptation.

Do u think that this animal really worth giving any second chance ?
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ne4real(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2007
my dear , he is not worth it

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by iice(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2007
ngojoygurl:

Generally speaking or pertaining to you? undecided
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by degubi(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2007
if i was allowed to be vengeful, such a person would hate the day our paths crossed, thank God that vengance belongs to him alone, my advise - after vommiting do u go back to swallow that which u have vommited?
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by mishoo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
ngojoygurl:

NO !!!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Aproko(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
ngojoygurl:

NO. let him remain with his temptation.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by liftedme(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
Honey, I might sound slightly different here.

If it was your fault, then watch it and make sure you do not repeat same mistake in your relationship with this second guy.

Again, it is obvious that you still love the first guy and in your heart of hearts you are considering him again.

You only used the second guy to pacify your self after your heartbreak.
Well, make sure you do not end up breaking the second guy’s heart.

I guess you are being too emotional!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
Lifedme,

It was not my fault that we broke.
He found another that he think fits him morethan i do.
He broke the relationship for no just cost.

But i must tell u i don't think if i still feel anything for him again.
But is just that one has to be very careful so as not to date and leave the man that God destineyed for her.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by liftedme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2007
ngojoygurl,
Now I have a clearer picture of the whole scenario.
Well, you see this is a matter of the heart hence the bearer alone knows how it pinches.

However, I would advise that you follow your heart; if you feel nothing for him anymore then you might as well forget the whole issue and put him behind you. God will not force you against your will that is why he gave you a conscience and freedom of choice.

Again, learn not to do things with the fear that it might not work, just be positive and you’ll rule your world with time.

I wish you all the best in your relationship.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2007
Liftedme,

Thanks girl! he is behind already and am forging ahead to what the future holds for me!

And i also believe that he is not for me, since he could break the engagement for no just cost, means he is not God's perfect will for me.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2007
Liftedme,

Thanks girl! he is behind already and am forging ahead to what the future holds for me!

And i also believe that he is not for me, since he could break the engagement for no just cost, means he is not God's perfect will for me.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Mandora(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2007
You had better move on wit ur life. Ever heard of d saying "old things have passed away, I'm a new creature?" Dats d chapter n verse u shld b singing 2 him just think of how big u'll b a fool if he hurts u again. Besides u r wit somebody new had it been otherwise, I wld have suggested u have a rethink.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2007
Mandora,

Thanks girl, old things have passed away! and behold all things have become new o!!!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by smile76(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2007
its easy. dont go back.

he's just an ass, and trust me he will do it again, this time when you're married to him with kids, then it will be very hard to move on. leopard doesn't change his spots darling.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
Smile 76,

Thanks dear, none of the pple that responded to this post asked me to accept him back, by God's grace i will be fine!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Sonye(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2007
I had the same case too and i handled it in a way that the guy will never forget
You know what, There was no reason for u to go ahead to date someone else when you were not over the guy(cos for u to be contemplating, u must still feel something for him). That is a wrong thing
and as for going back to the guy, it should never come to your head. Infact, do not talk to him right now. Avoid him like a prey. He is coming back to u because the girl he dumped u for has either dumped him, or he realized she is not as good as he thought.
My girl, pls don't disgrace womanhood. You are no RECYCLE BIN.
Think about it

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by sagacious(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2007
It all depend on you , you know what you want and the best for you , undecided undecided undecided you need to pray for God direction at this junction please don't decide on your own that do trial and error please.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Osarodion(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2007
Sonye,

You have just said it all, you need to see what he left me for!

He has even gome to the extent of meeting out marriage conselling committee in church, telling them but his intensions about me, how he want me back and all that, when the committee called me i told them that any man who could leave me at the peak of our relationship doesn't worth giving a second chance. He left me not minding what will happen to me, the pain, the shame, the shock and all that, he didn't even consider the money we have spent on arrangements, buying and sowing cloths, wedding gown, shoes, and all that, such a man can kill.

Some of them sow reason with me while some were like i should still give him a second chance. But girl friend to me, is all over between us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defriended On Facebook / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.