Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99459 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Michel2013: 7:15am On May 29, 2017
all i see here confirm why afonjas are cowardly by nature.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bede2u(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Do you idiots have representatives? All of you are always NUMBER 1..
Eze Ndi Ara 1
Obi Iberibe 1. Always feeling too BIG be led.
Produce one credible candidate and see if he/she won't be voted for.
The SW shared the votes between GEJ and PMB, that is they had their preferences.
An entire region slept and faced the same direction and you expect to be pampered. Always playing the politics of hate.
Where is APGA today? Y'all are fully behind PDP, a Northern controlled party. Can you see you and your people are nothing but circus clowns?
MEND YOUR FILTHY WAYS.
so wat about d core norrh dat has been voting PMB since 2003, have they been marginalised? And read ur write up again and tell me how u are not a very wicked, hate filled individual.... telling a whole tribe to mend their 'filthy ways'

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 7:18am On May 29, 2017
Develpeast:
These boys parading themselves as ipob are goats, why will they be acting stupid because of the struggle?

This should not be the gathering of haters because it will haunt you when you need people to love you.

this what am trying to tell them......people dont forget easily.....especialy when they are already mad at you.....
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
What an insult to that innocent cow.
grin grin savagery and wickedness in high places

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2017
instead of those foools to thanks buhari for releasing Nk.this act of provocation will hav him jail 4 treason.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 7:23am On May 29, 2017
semyman:
If you insult the president you are insulting those who voted him into office, mind you all your insult will not change the election outcome, you are pained for life bcuz the Ineffectual Buffon will never be on the ballot again.
The illiterate you elected is now a vegetable in London. He will also not be in the ballot

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 7:25am On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:

As regard the bolded, thank God you mentioned it's across the country which means the northerners are not left out. Since the FG ain't putting measures to check mate fulani herdsmen barbarism, adopt Ekiti government style to stopping their evil activities. When last did u hear fulani herdsmen attack innocent citizens at Ekiti?
I never read you condemn the fulanis for what their herdsmen has been doing all over the country. Just a harmless act of naming a cow buhari has got you ranting like a madman

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by uzoexcel(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2017
Very childish unnecessary and provocative
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2017
the people have gathered for the first time.
this ohuhu Kings and title holder giving Nnamdi K. a go ahead.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Trust me, Nnamdi KANU wouldn't have the privilege he's having now during the time of OBJ. OBJ is a no-nonsense man than Bihari. Although I understand Bihari was trying to ease the tension surrounding this Biafra of an issue, but my brother up there sounded like a coward when he said, the north are only looking because their brother is in power. Seriously when is the better time to act? When a Yoruba man is in power?!

And please don't see my post like I'm inciting violence o.
obj & buhari period are 2 diff.thing,obj has acceptability b/c he just came out of jail,tension ease when abacha died but when buhari came ethnic sentiment was high if he use iron-fist dey will say he dnt like igbo tribe or marginalisation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2017
Why would you pay evil with evil
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by fulanimafia: 7:34am On May 29, 2017
farouk0403:

Barka da Asuba mutumina,

inyamirai nan suna zagi kaman ba su da iyaye, Sun cika niman tsokana.

Ai kudan da ya ki shawara sai ya bi gawa cikin kabari.

Kyale sheggu karyan su ta kusan karewa yanda ya kare 1967. Ai mu na da maganin ciwon kansu isashe.

"Only fools learn from experience, the wise learn from history." - Yemi Osibanjo (2017).

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 7:35am On May 29, 2017
farouk0403:

how are we cowards? can you explain please

you as a northerner shouldnt listen to their rants.....

when they make no sense to the yorubas,deltans and others,they will even make less sense to you as a northerner..they will only immensly piss you off....dont listen to them,biko....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by MrsPhysics: 7:37am On May 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

So naming a cow buhari is more provocative than what Fulani herdsmen has been doing all across the country?

Let the massacre start and you will find out that no one has a monopoly over violence!!! Nonsense

Your type only fight online. Your brothers are up north trying to make ends meet. They are surrounded by Northerners, and they will be the first victim of attack.

Your hatred against others show how you hate yourselves internally. This is the more reason why Biafra will keep being a mirage. Learn to love others. Igbos are travellers, we are seen to be everywhere. I served in the north, and no one showed me any hatred as we are showing others. One thing you do not know about the north is that they love people more than others love them. Forget about their quest for power, the reality is that they don't see you the way you see them.

I am an Igbo, I believe in the course of the Igbo race, I do not believe in this kind of Biafra. I hate when a course is being fought through hatred, thus the reason the reality of Biafra only exists in our heart. Like people have said, it will keep having a long term effect on us.

I was just thinking, the Nigerian Immigration recruitment currently ongoing, most of us will apply, yet we think we are fighting for Biafra. If the NDA starts recruiting, you will apply or even advice your brother to apply and if successful he will swear to protect the unity of this nation.

In summary, let us take away hatred. I have so many friends who when we finished service, stayed in the north in pursuit of a higher degree. These persons lives are at risk each time you promote hatred among ethnic groups.

Thank you.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 29, 2017
This thread is so long with lots of views. Any news that has Biafra content has more comments and views than others. Afonjas and Almajiris always want to know what is happening and yet will say Biafra is a joke. It will soon clear well we'll for una eyes

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by DocHMD: 7:47am On May 29, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out

Don't quote me I will curse you with AYELALA I mean it

So Kanu should fight for nigeria not Biafra. He should fight for the cantankerous ewedu muslims who hate him with a passion?
No wonder coneheads can double as a hammer. Very thick coneskulls.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by semyman: 7:47am On May 29, 2017
Why is the cow not named Ojukwu, their father?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by semyman: 7:48am On May 29, 2017
Why is the cow not named Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Do you idiots have representatives? All of you are always NUMBER 1..
Eze Ndi Ara 1
Obi Iberibe 1. Always feeling too BIG be led.
Produce one credible candidate and see if he/she won't be voted for.
The SW shared the votes between GEJ and PMB, that is they had their preferences.
An entire region slept and faced the same direction and you expect to be pampered. Always playing the politics of hate.
Where is APGA today? Y'all are fully behind PDP, a Northern controlled party. Can you see you and your people are nothing but circus clowns?
MEND YOUR FILTHY WAYS.

What u mentioned are just mere title not a traditional ruller.

In Igboland, everybody is legible to ordinary title sofa u can meet up their demands majorly paying for it in cash, but traditional rullers are only selected by then gods. In this scenario, title passes from one generation to other which will sequence them as 1,2,3 etc plz stop envying them.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Chigboboss: 7:48am On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Ai kudan da ya ki shawara sai ya bi gawa cikin kabari.

Kyale sheggu karyan su ta kusan karewa yanda ya kare 1967. Ai mu na da maganin ciwon kansu isashe cool.

"Only fools learn from experience, the wise learn from history." - Yemi Osibanjo (2017).

shocked shocked shocked shocked no vex na joke o cheesy

I understand hausa small but you guys should take this as a joke biko not every IGBO is like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by overall90: 7:50am On May 29, 2017
My worry is that this info could be false.
Even vanguard was quoting breaking times and there is really nothing in to suggest that this is what actually transpired at the presentation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

male...

stop thinking with your dick....

OK sir
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by semyman: 7:54am On May 29, 2017
This is so provocative, well, it's a scenario of he that is down need fear no more, hence the Malaysia route, the Thailand route, the Indonesia route and related ones are ever busy for them despite the death penalty
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by semyman: 7:56am On May 29, 2017
The wishes of death could not materialize, all these are signs of frustrations, lagoon is ever welcoming
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by semyman: 7:57am On May 29, 2017
The wishes of death could not materialize, all these are signs of frustrations, the lagoon is ever welcoming
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by brightgreat(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2017
Tell them

yemaldo:
Kanu is free now but u guys are looking for ways to get him back to prison
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by DocHMD: 7:58am On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:
Atimes as an igbo man. I'm forced to believe that the igbos are driven by sentiments not reason. How can u name an animal 'Buhari' just to spite the him. To me that sounds unreasonable, I must condemn it because it's not right. How can the entire igbo race place their trust on man who appears to be full of hate and bitterness to lead a secessionist struggle.

U don't get what u want by throwing shades at other people, u'll end frustrating yourself the more. I implore my igbo brothers to let reason prevail before sentiments. Thanks

Go to the homes of murdered IPOB members and preach this nonsense to them or better still bring your relatives let me kill them for holding peaceful rallies and then wait for you to hail and thank me to high heavens.
Ewedugerian coneskull.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Mujtahida: 7:58am On May 29, 2017
hatchy:
When Joe Igbokwe said it sometimes ago that this unfortunate onyibo(Nnamdi Kanu)is using Biafra to scam the Igbos people didn't believe him.In fact,some called him Afonja ass licker while some said he must be banished from Igboland for speaking the truth.
From a little drop of water the ocean is formed.It is cow today,tomorrow it will be car,next will be mansion and billions will follow.

@ Vanguard story;the coup was not by Agunyi Ironsi but by some group of junior officers led by major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. Aguiyi was to be executed or killed but he escaped by the whiskers. He is just a beneficiary being the most senior officer at that time.
Read:
(Nigeria 5 majors, Why we Struck,Nigeria revolution and the Biafra civil war)
Please where can I get these books online - I have why we struck but not the other two.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 7:58am On May 29, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Your type only fight online. Your brothers are up north trying to make ends meet. They are surrounded by Northerners, and they will be the first victim of attack.

Your hatred against others show how you hate yourselves internally. This is the more reason why Biafra will keep being a mirage. Learn to love others. Igbos are travellers, we are seen to be everywhere. I served in the north, and no one showed me any hatred as we are showing others. One thing you do not know about the north is that they love people more than others love them. Forget about their quest for power, the reality is that they don't see you the way you see them.

I am an Igbo, I believe in the course of the Igbo race, I do not believe in this kind of Biafra. I hate when a course is being fought through hatred, thus the reason the reality of Biafra only exists in our heart. Like people have said, it will keep having a long term effect on us.

I was just thinking, the Nigerian Immigration recruitment currently ongoing, most of us will apply, yet we think we are fighting for Biafra. If the NDA starts recruiting, you will apply or even advice your brother to apply and if successful he will swear to protect the unity of this nation.

In summary, let us take away hatred. I have so many friends who when we finished service, stayed in the north in pursuit of a higher degree. These persons lives are at risk each time you promote hatred among ethnic groups.

Thank you.

Punch line words bros!! and It's funny to see one of the notorious IPOB members requesting for help in Job/vacancies section on how to apply for the NIS job advert. Even the latest Lagos state graduate trainee advert saw influx of them applying for the job.

Igbos are great people but IPOB are delusional beings and criminals. You can't eat your cake and have it back, If they don't want Nigeria, they should not seek anything beneficial from it again.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by brightgreat(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2017
Ahahahahahhahaha
This one just burst my brain
Tmoyo:
ur father must be a lamb

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.