Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99300 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
it's better than been an IPOB supporter than been a terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
Whats dis zombie saying
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by dumie(f): 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Does buhari deserve respect when he doent value human lives... same ipob he ordered army to shoot.. just for exercizing their civil right.
Who does that ?
And u expect same people to respect him?. undecided

U people should be logical for once..
If any of ur relative is among those killed u would do worst!.. so he derseves every insult im sorry to say.

Ok

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by winterfell007(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
Atimes as an igbo man. I'm forced to believe that the igbos are driven by sentiments not reason. How can u name an animal 'Buhari' just to spite the him. To me that sounds unreasonable, I must condemn it because it's not right. How can the entire igbo race place their trust on man who appears to be full of hate and bitterness to lead a secessionist struggle.

U don't get what u want by throwing shades at other people, u'll end frustrating yourself the more. I implore my igbo brothers to let reason prevail before sentiments. Thanks

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
Bambela:
Buhari is just like any other name on the planet and no offence is committed for naming a cow buhari. Naming animal after human being is not an offence known to law of the land.

You are right. I actually named my bulldog Odumegwu Ojukwu, because it knows how to start a civil war with armed robbers at night but doesn't always finish it. It usually ends up sneaking away like a woman after shaking everywhere for a while.
It's a coward but a brave coward. So it's my hero. When it returns after many days, my dog, Odumegwu Ojukwu, will now campaign for elections with the Robbers to be their Dogs Association's president.
My dog has no shame. It is a bit stupid, but it's a brave stupid coward. Guess what? It is my hero.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by iykenathan162(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

Where is the Buhari that is finishing someone? Let him finish with himself first before looking for someone to finish.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by igwebuike01: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
Lol, why are buhrist crying, were they not the ones rejoicing and tauntiing igbos when buhari openly showed anti igbo stance??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by famzynet: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
zico530:
for your mind you be fast guy abi? By the way, Nigerians should learn how to respect their leaders, if not as President as elders.

How do you expect respect from a president that does not respect his people. Buhari gives no I damn to the plight of Nigerians. So he deserves zero respect. Respect is reciprocal.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by hardbody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
zico530:
for your mind you be fast guy abi? By the way, Nigerians should learn how to respect their leaders, if not as President as elders.

Or as vegetables

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
mirabel001:
ya if u ar biafran and nt afonja
i am a biafran now, and even in the next world. But why wait till the next world, let's us start from this world?.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
I can see almajiris and brownies crying all over this thread! grin when they called a sitting president "Buffon", "drunkard" and many unprintable names, no one threaten to send them to prison. GeJ's wife was called "hippopotamus", " bag of rice" etc, no one called for their heads. Hell rufai even joined these illiterates to engage in such acts and they hailed him. Una go cry taya! Bunch of sore unity begging losers!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Drnice: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
mirabel001:
in my nxt world i would luv to be a biafran
Chai! Sorry, Biafrans were chosen by God ages ago. Proudly Biafran! #Lib4Biafra, #Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bede2u(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
do u think the British and the French can live together peacefully in one country? They couldnt even stay together in Euro. The truth is that we Igbos have nothing in common with d core north and crisis situations like this can never stop. Ever!

23 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by shurch(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2017
So now, na Buhari offend IPOB?.. Now I see what the movement is all about.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by famzynet: 10:25pm On May 28, 2017
winterfell007:
Atimes as an igbo man. I'm forced to believe that the igbos are driven by sentiments not reason. How can u name an animal 'Buhari' just to spite the him. To me that sounds unreasonable, I must condemn it because it's not right. How can the entire igbo race place their trust on man who appears to be full of hate and bitterness to lead a secessionist struggle.

U don't get what u want by throwing shades at other people, u'll end frustrating yourself the more. I implore my igbo brothers to let reason prevail before sentiments. Thanks

You are obviously not an Igbo man. Saboutaur!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by KillJoy62(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2017
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

dis op is sick ur information is incorrect, how can u say dat Gen Aguiyi Ironsi plotted a coup? am sure u never attended secondary school not to talk more of going through history class u sound like a viju milk generation sef not even indomie. dis is democracy and u have every right to issue a name to ur pet our animals or ur kids wat ever u like so stop fermenting trouble. weda u like it or not the truth be told der must be a Biafra. and it would come to stay. cus we the igbos are sick of this country nd union called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Toluabigr8(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
nnMADi COWnu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by jimcoservices: 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
But nothing was written on that cow
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
xcolanto:
I can see almajiris and brownies crying all over this thread! grin when they called a sitting president "Buffon", "drunkard" and many unprintable names, no one threaten to send them to prison. GeJ's wife was called "hippopotamus", " bag of rice" etc, no one called for their heads. Hell rufai even joined these illiterates to engage in such acts and they hailed him. Una go cry taya! Bunch of sore unity begging losers!
Hypocrites! They can't take the heat..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wyqay: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
we should at least learn to respect some one older to be our father. take it or leave it,God made Kings and they are meant to be respected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by hollah123: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
this chest beaters will just b looking for trouble everytime n them no get d mind

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by jimcoservices: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
Huasa-igbo did u see. anything crested on the cow. Wawaa na
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by joeshed(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
Yea! You can earn bitcoin online and withdraw to your local bank account, now this is a PTC site that pays you to click on adverts from other site that promotes bitcoin, the required stuffs to participate is your internet connected device(smart phone or PC) and your bitcoin wallet. This is not a ponzi scheme or make rich quick. But its a sure way to earn online, it doesn't stop you from your normal work,at your free time you just login and click on adverts,and when you reach the payout you click 'withdraw' to get your pay right in your Btc wallet. 
Note: the site is mobile friendly

Check my signature to register,if you are interested.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by tinktanker: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
zico530:
una respect gej?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ontruth(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2017
whether you buy cow and call it Buhari or Kanu , it will never change the one Nigeria factor at least for now.

In fact the stunt made Zero sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
wyqay:
we should at least learn to respect some one older to be our father.
take it or leave it,God made Kings and they are meant to be respected.
Respect is earned not given..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by dapsylee(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
When they start jailing them now, they will be crying "marginalisation"....

I am not surprised tho.... when we all know that it is kick you people use to wake your fathers at home how will you respect an outsider... Awon omo alaileko!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:

You presume the Northerners hold the monopoly of violence. You'll be shocked at what will happen the next time they start their madness

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bishopstan(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
please type and vote for
OKWADIKE 063Z OLUMBA IJEOMA ESTHER and send it to. 35818
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2017
xcolanto:
You guys are the ones losing here. But ur hate filled guts is blinding you towards the reality. You won't be loved in Nigeria, and u won't still get ur delusional Biafra. Its a two-sided loss. If you like give ur hate master a monkey named Tinubu too, it won't change the status quo a bit.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.