Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99302 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Do u know the meaning of phobia at all? Why should I even fear a tribe that can't compete without bias with mine? Why should i fear a tribe that doesn't pick his wars sensibly? Mind u, one of my very good friends is an Igbo guy from Anambra. I don't hate igbo at all. Why should i? I just loathe the level of hate among your people.
If you love the igbos so much as you profess, why do you want them to remain as slaves under you instead of giving them their due freedom! It is only a sadist that do not want the freedom, peace and prosperity of his fellow man

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 9:25am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:
This people sha, always looking for trouble. No tact.
And they are sending that guy back to prisons, this will violate the bail conditions
Ok Igbos are always looking for troubles right? I agree then Hausas/fulanis killings, raping, robbery, kidnapping and others are peace acts right?

Let's try not to be partial judges.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2017
datribune:

Chai!. Prison beans nor good o. So he has forsaken chukwu okike abiama?. Eeeyah!

I wouldn't have dignified you with a response seeing how ignorant you are, but seeing that you need help, I ll ask you a question, what is the meaning of chukwuokike abiama in english?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Okudiover(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Where you this vocal when Buhari ordered and justified the killing of their love ones? Just because an unknown cow was named Buhari and you started shitin on ur pants. Hypocrisy

Don't mind the blood thirsty vermin its alright for them to wish Ojukwu dead when he was sick and dying and call him names when he died but god Buhari is a no go area. Two years into this regime and the useless government that I helped campaign for and vote cannot tell me any positive change they brought. All I hear are arrests, rampaging hersdmen, exponential inflation, rudderless policy, lop sided appointments, divestments of business capital by foreign investors etc. Shame!! After two years.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Butterworth: 9:28am On May 29, 2017
alezzy13:

And naming a cow after the president of a country and preparing it for slaughter is the best way to go about it?? nonsense

I guess killing the Unarmed IPOB protesters is the way to go about making them feel wanted in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 9:28am On May 29, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Your type only fight online. Your brothers are up north trying to make ends meet. They are surrounded by Northerners, and they will be the first victim of attack.

Your hatred against others show how you hate yourselves internally. This is the more reason why Biafra will keep being a mirage. Learn to love others. Igbos are travellers, we are seen to be everywhere. I served in the north, and no one showed me any hatred as we are showing others. One thing you do not know about the north is that they love people more than others love them. Forget about their quest for power, the reality is that they don't see you the way you see them.

I am an Igbo, I believe in the course of the Igbo race, I do not believe in this kind of Biafra. I hate when a course is being fought through hatred, thus the reason the reality of Biafra only exists in our heart. Like people have said, it will keep having a long term effect on us.

I was just thinking, the Nigerian Immigration recruitment currently ongoing, most of us will apply, yet we think we are fighting for Biafra. If the NDA starts recruiting, you will apply or even advice your brother to apply and if successful he will swear to protect the unity of this nation.

In summary, let us take away hatred. I have so many friends who when we finished service, stayed in the north in pursuit of a higher degree. These persons lives are at risk each time you promote hatred among ethnic groups.

Thank you.
Gosh!!! You didn't even say anything about the killer Fulani herdsmen. Well millions of hausa-fulanis are also in the east and their lives are also at risk in case of reprisals as no one has a monopoly over violence

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 9:29am On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:
These people are looking for trouble o!.. Very provoking act I must say

This singular act can provoke the northerners to slaughtering their kins men in their soil

These people should thread carefully hence their weak emotions and madness may land them to destruction.

Oh my dear brother in Africa let's not judge partially, so the killings, raping e.t.c that Huasas/Fulanis have been doing is looking for peace right?

That one tribe isn't killing like others doesn't make them weak people.

Igbos aren't weak, read how they fought more than two tribes with nothing during Biafra war.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
If you love the igbos so much as you profess, why do you want them to remain as slaves under you instead of giving them their due freedom! It is only a sadist that do not want the freedom, peace and prosperity of his fellow man
You surely have comprehension issues. Take care! And good luck in your stupid agitation
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Chigboboss: 9:30am On May 29, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Why are you begging them not to vex? You pamper them like kids that is why they misbehave. Let them start their madness because of a cow named Buhari. Mtcheeew

LukmonSodiq:
Coward! Stop being a pacifist.

Folks like you are always the first to be hacked to pieces when their madness start. Trying to pacify those animals has never worked. Ask Goodluck Jonathan and Ironsi. The only way to put the animals in check is by returning fire for fire.

Please man up and grow some balls. Stop disgracing the Igbo nation. We fear no one but GOD!

Im not a coward or pacifist but a REALIST. Can we match the northern controlled army, airforce and navy?

Do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality?

Do you know 99% of Nigerias military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned? Do you even think at all bro?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write checks that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but am smart enough to know my limits. If anyone is disgracing the IGBO nation its you people that are acting emotionally instead of engaging your brains for once.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2017
FriendNG:

The gentility of a tiger is not an act of cowardice. The north are only humble because Buhari is the President. The man you are insulting is still the one shielding you.
I called buhari a coward and rightly so. this is a man who on the first day of January 2016 publicly said, on national TV, 'over my dead body will I release Kanu'. How he cowardly released Kanu is what really borders me. I mean did he repent like a christian? a midget once said that a fulani man never forgives yet buhari, a fulani prince for that matter, 'forgave' Kanu and released him............wow

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2017
ladyF:
These ones are just looking for trouble. When he lands in prison now, they will be in their homes eating jollof rice. angry

Awnnn..... FTC again. I dedicate this to my one and only. Let me go and continue my video call with bae of life... kiss kiss kiss

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
but I love you, let's video call
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2017
Butterworth:

The liberal DUMB ASS southerner spotted.

With your level of education, obviously you were not taught that each ETHNIC GROUP have the right to self determination, they have the right to decide their destiny.

You were not taught that UNITY CAN'T BE KEPT BY FORCE. Living with you or each other should be OUR COLLECTIVE VOLUNTARY DECISION and not by BRUTE FORCE.

A wife or husband is got a RIGHT to walk out of any marriage he/she deemed unfavourable.

Continue making caricature of what True EDUCATION ENTAILS.

Stupidity is when you forced someone to remain with you and still EXPECT HIM/HER to love you.
as much I understand your point I won't tolerate being insulted just because I aired my objective view which was not even directed at you. yes every group of people have a right to self determination but the constitution of the country didn't give the president the power to just cut Nigeria into two like a piece of paper. there is something called due process. the only way to get Biafra is to move a motion in the NASS. Yorubas are just as tired of Nigeria as you are the only difference is we want restructuring.
get your senators to move a motion in the NASS for a referendum. I'm sure the southwest and Middle belt will support the motion.

the Scots got their first referendum through a motion that started in the Parliament. a second one is coming soon
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/scottish-parliament-passes-motion-in-favor-of-referendum-on-independence/2017/03/28/3b09628e-13a6-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.df162aea53a3

brexit started in the house of commons. a second brexit vote is being discussed already
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-mps-second-brexit-referendum-tabling-house-of-commons-early-day-motion-edm-owen-smith-heidi-a7554781.html

the dutch Parliament is also discussing a referendum already o exit EU

m.timesofindia.com/world/europe/Dutch-parliament-rejects-motion-for-EU-referendum/articleshow/52967824.cms

that is how referendums are started. buhari can't wake up on the wrong side of the bed one morning and declare Biafra. start voting people that will push the Biafran cause into the NASS and HOA

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2017
datribune:

A coward feigns illness to get bail wit horrendous conditions, leaving behind his comrades & u say he has humbled Nigeria.
Smell d coffee, Kanu has been humbled. He must not be seen in d company of 10 or more people or grant an interview or he goes back to jail. He even parted wit his visa. How does dat translate to release except maybe in ur wild imagination.
For your information, he has broken those Goddamned murderfucking bail conditions on saturday. we are waiting for DSS to arrest him. If they don't, then I am 100 percent right! buhari and his fulanis have been HUMBLED

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 9:36am On May 29, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:
please let's stop mocking the only leader that didn't loot from the country
What? This your comment is an insult to real Loot-free leaders.

Bro let's think about this, how many chibok girls were missing and how many have been rescued before the recent ones? The 82girls were deliver like now today and buhari travelled like tomorrow for his health issues, they later annouced that ransom were paid to Buhari Boko boys right? Can't we use our common sense and deduce that the money was diverted for his health bills.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by FriendNG: 9:39am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
I called buhari a coward and rightly so. this is a man who on the first day of January 2016 publicly said, on national TV, 'over my dead body will I release Kanu'. How he cowardly released Kanu is what really borders me. I mean did he repent like a christian? a midget once said that a fulani man never forgives yet buhari, a fulani prince for that matter, 'forgave' Kanu and released him............wow

Write what makes you happy. When did Buhari said over his dead body bla bla. A media chat I watch on TV. The media chat is not January but December. I won't give you the reply I intended too because you're purely a liar.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by edudguy(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2017
Collins0609:
Whats dis zombie saying
He is saying that you can fight Biafra but don't instigate violence in the process. If you realky know history you'll know he is making a lot of sense
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You surely have comprehension issues. Take care! And good luck in your stupid agitation
thanks but I ll appreciate it if you should mind your own business so you don't have a heart attack over your supposedly love for the igbos!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TruthisGOD: 9:41am On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Im not a coward or pacifist but a realist. Can we match the northern controlled army, airforce and navy? do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality? are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow? Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere? Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan? Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned? Do you even think at all bro?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write checks that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but am smart enough to know my limits. If anyone is disgracing the IGBO nation its you people that are acting emotionally instead of engaging your brains for once. The northerners
My friend use your brain and stop uttering rubbish. You're bereft of classified information. Jonathan era was under Obama, things have change. Why do you think FG released NK? Do you believe that crappy lame excuse of sickness? The knew he wasn't sick. I reiterate, my statement, stop giving the North undue feeling the have monopoly of violence!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by edudguy(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:
Atimes as an igbo man. I'm forced to believe that the igbos are driven by sentiments not reason. How can u name an animal 'Buhari' just to spite the him. To me that sounds unreasonable, I must condemn it because it's not right. How can the entire igbo race place their trust on man who appears to be full of hate and bitterness to lead a secessionist struggle.

U don't get what u want by throwing shades at other people, u'll end frustrating yourself the more. I implore my igbo brothers to let reason prevail before sentiments. Thanks
I support you. I don't support Biafra neither do I hate it. Its just the hatred these guys spew out everytime and I say to myself why hate people that much? The hatred is too much. Nothing founded on hate ever works

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by project55: 9:46am On May 29, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out

Don't quote me I will curse you with AYELALA I mean it
some fools think we fear sick buhari.. .everyone will die stop eating shit because of fear

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
Ok Igbos are always looking for troubles right? I agree then Hausas/fulanis killings, raping, robbery, kidnapping and others are peace acts right?

Let's try not to be partial judges.

I didn't compare Igbos with another tribe, and you do not know what I say when other tribes and mine are involved in anything not good.

But I can't help your emotions and sentiments. You don't seem to be sound and so, please dont quote me again. I only engage intelligent people
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by FriendNG: 9:50am On May 29, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Your type only fight online. Your brothers are up north trying to make ends meet. They are surrounded by Northerners, and they will be the first victim of attack.

Your hatred against others show how you hate yourselves internally. This is the more reason why Biafra will keep being a mirage. Learn to love others. Igbos are travellers, we are seen to be everywhere. I served in the north, and no one showed me any hatred as we are showing others. One thing you do not know about the north is that they love people more than others love them. Forget about their quest for power, the reality is that they don't see you the way you see them.

I am an Igbo, I believe in the course of the Igbo race, I do not believe in this kind of Biafra. I hate when a course is being fought through hatred, thus the reason the reality of Biafra only exists in our heart. Like people have said, it will keep having a long term effect on us.

I was just thinking, the Nigerian Immigration recruitment currently ongoing, most of us will apply, yet we think we are fighting for Biafra. If the NDA starts recruiting, you will apply or even advice your brother to apply and if successful he will swear to protect the unity of this nation.

In summary, let us take away hatred. I have so many friends who when we finished service, stayed in the north in pursuit of a higher degree. These persons lives are at risk each time you promote hatred among ethnic groups.

Thank you.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Chigboboss: 9:52am On May 29, 2017
TruthisGOD:
My friend use your brain and stop uttering rubbish. You're bereft of classified information. Jonathan era was under Obama, things have change. Why do you think FG released NK? Do you believe that crappy lame excuse of sickness? The knew he wasn't sick. I reiterate, my statement, stop giving the North undue feeling the have monopoly of violence!

Are you saying Trump is not in support of Buharis government despite Trump saying they would resume selling American weapons to Nigeria after they stopped selling to us before Buhari came on board?

Do you even know USA under Trump has resumed training Nigeria soldiers again just this february 2016 under Buhari?
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

FG (judiciary not executive) released NK on bail because the judiciary is separate from the executive and even at that did you read the ridiculous bail conditions? Can someone whose passports are siezed and cannot travel truly FREE? You sound very ignorant and full of emotion and that is very dangerous.

They do not have monopoly of violence but we know (and they know) we cannot match their violence or military power so it is senseless taunting the enemy when we cannot defend ourselves from their wrath. This is SENSE speaking not pride or emotion.

You have not answered by questions which will expose the point I am making.

Chigboboss:

Can we match the northern controlled army, airforce and navy?

Do you know 99% of Nigerias military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned? Do you even think at all bro?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2017
donborg:

He didn't release him, you insult him, now he was released based on the fact that he lied he wanted to seek medical attention and you still call him coward. The problem with many of you is senseless pride. You look for trouble and when you get it you start crying. You preach hate and when you are fed same,you cry like babies. That trouble that you ipods are looking for will soon be served for you hot hot. Una no go fit chop am finish

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TruthisGOD: 9:58am On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Are you saying Trump is not in support of Buharis government despite Trump saying they would resume selling American weapons to Nigeria after they stopped selling to us before Buhari came on board?

Do you even know USA under Trump has resumed training Nigeria soldiers again just this february 2016 under Buhari?
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

FG (judiciary not executive) released NK on bail because the judiciary is separate from the executive and even at that did you read the ridiculous bail conditions? Can someone whose passports are siezed and cannot travel truly FREE? You sound very ignorant and full of emotion and that is very dangerous.

You have not answered by questions which will expose the point I am making.

you claim to be well informed and you still talk of separation of power between the executive and the Judicary in Nigeria context? You're still very ignorant. Like I said, there are things you don't know. You only know what the media wants you to know. Am done with you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
For your information, he has broken those Goddamned murderfucking bail conditions on saturday. we are waiting for DSS to arrest him. If they don't, then I am 100 percent right! buhari and his fulanis have been HUMBLED

And if they arrest him, you start crying and shouting ICC and ZOO. You guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 10:01am On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

I didn't compare Igbos with another tribe, and you do not know what I say when other tribes and mine are involved in anything not good.

But I can't help your emotions and sentiments. You don't seem to be sound and so, please dont quote me again. I only engage intelligent people
The truth is bitter bro. I will stop quoting you when you start using your common sense given to you by GOD.

Oh thou Intelligent dude where at thou when our economy is sinking into the sea speedily? Now is when we need your intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
Oluwafreshing:
come the next elections in Abia state, don't be surprised. kanu for Governor
Unfortunately, our delusion is highly underrated.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
Oluwafreshing:
come the next elections in Abia state, don't be surprised. kanu for Governor
Unfortunately, your delusion is highly underrated.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
Im not a coward or pacifist but a REALIST. Can we match the northern controlled army, airforce and navy?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write checks that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but am smart enough to know my limits. If anyone is disgracing the IGBO nation its you people that are acting emotionally instead of engaging your brains for once.
A coward dies a thousand times before his death. Funny enough the idi0ts you're trying so hard to pacify aren't susceptible to reason. They kill and they ask no questions. Trust me they'll also slaughter you with all the shiit in your pants.

Imagine you shamelessly listing all the above and still comfortable with the status quo. Is that not a defeated conquered slave speaking? Cowardice begets sabotage... I see a saboteur already in the making.

We die once and we fear no one but God. The only way to overcome a bully is by standing up to him eyeball to eyeball, guts for guts, fire for fire. Otherwise I can assure you'll remain perpetually under.

We've had enough and this isn't 1966/67.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by mathew2oa(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will never listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts that followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a lot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
I disagree with you. I blame the british who joined us as one, we were never one naturally as God created us. Nigeria will never ever prosper if will continue to remain one.
Like the say; when there is division comes failure. One Nigeria is our doom, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 10:08am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
Oh my dear brother in Africa let's not judge partially, so the killings, raping e.t.c that Huasas/Fulanis have been doing is looking for peace right?

That one tribe isn't killing like others doesn't make them weak people.

Igbos aren't weak, read how they fought more than two tribes with nothing during Biafra war.

Dear sis, I condemn the barbaric act of the fulani herdsmen and other violence activities of hard core blood lust northerners but let's not forget not all of them are like that and also paying evil for evil at this point of seeking referendum will back fire.

All am saying is be tactful and strategic to achieve your secession without involving hatred in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.