Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99298 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by dumie(f): 9:45pm On May 28, 2017
These ipob's got no respect at all for the sick president, the last time it was Chinakwe's dog now cow

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 28, 2017
This is why they kill them like rats in the North

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TheAngry1: 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
Even animals behave better than these people! Spits! God forbid...

24 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ginggerxy: 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
yemaldo:
Kanu is free now but u guys are looking for ways to get him back to prison
why?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by YelloweWest: 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
yemaldo:
Kanu is free now but u guys are looking for ways to get him back to prison
I'm not a Kanu fan but why should this land anyone in prison??

Can't I name my animal whatever I wish?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos wil never get sense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by iaamxavier(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
So giving an animal a human name is now illegal?

With your reasoning Trump would have put a lot of People into detention centres for same offences

Sriously u guys should stop this

Wen the cow (buhari) vex and put him back to kuje ull be the first to shout witch hunt now u guys are putting him back to prison by urselves but u don't know at all
Continue

#concernedigbo

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bams2999(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2017
IPOB them lost then respect, let me tell u dis, either u like or not one Nigeria, one people,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by SporaD8: 10:08pm On May 28, 2017
This people will never learn from past history!
...and when Nnamdi KANU finally slaughtered the Cow, they will be like - KANU FINALLY KILLED BUHARI!!!
Was that not how they started displaying the picture of nzeogwu starting over the lifeless body of the murdered sadauna that led to the mass murdering of these Igbos in 1966

25 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:09pm On May 28, 2017
dumie:
These ipob's got no respect at all for the sick president, the last time it was Chinakwe's dog now cow

Does buhari deserve respect when he doent value human lives... same ipob he ordered army to shoot.. just for exercizing their civil right.
Who does that ?
And u expect same people to respect him?. undecided

U people should be logical for once..
If any of ur relative is among those killed u would do worst!.. so he derseves every insult im sorry to say.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by TheAngry1: 10:09pm On May 28, 2017
They call Buhari and Hausas cow, yet they are everywhere in the north like uncontrolled parasites...confused bunch of senseless hypocritical bunkums.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by trigonometry: 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=mirabel001 post=56969558]in my nxt world i would luv to be a biafran[/quote
Sorry to break ur heart, no next world. So deal with what u are now

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
This people sha, always looking for trouble. No tact.
And they are sending that guy back to prisons, this will violate the bail conditions

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
These people are looking for trouble o!.. Very provoking act I must say

This singular act can provoke the northerners to slaughtering their kins men in their soil

These people should thread carefully hence their weak emotions and madness may land them to destruction.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is buhari not a COW
harsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by xaggar(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2017
Nonybb:
Buhari is lower than a cow

I believe you are now happy with that comment.

Unfortunate Fellow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
This is madness of the highest order. Biafura agitators are jobless and senseless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bambela(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
Buhari is just like any other name on the planet and no offence is committed for naming a cow buhari. Naming animal after human being is not an offence known to law of the land.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:
Click like for Buhari (cow), click share for Buhari (human) cheesy
please let's stop mocking the only leader that didn't loot from the country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic
Hahahaha
Buhari that sickness has finished already grin
He should face his health first before "finishing" others cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

If only he, Buhari, would be able to stand balanced on his two feet.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by mirabel001(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=trigonometry post=56970705][/quote] and whats heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
Nonybb:
Buhari is lower than a cow
Yes he is but he achieved wat your farher will never achieve so what do we call ur father now?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
mirabel001:
in my nxt world i would luv to be a biafran
and we would be dating in that next world.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by frankfab(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Enough of this illusion called BIAFRA. The Igbo youths seem to be gullible and rude.

Every one needs to read this both Pro-biafra agitators and anti-biafra group
http://www.hub201.com/secession-of-biafra-a-vague-aspiration-and-delusion/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 28, 2017
SporaD8:
that's how it started in 1966

I was not born then, but I now understand what happened then. How can a whole tribe not have sense? Are there no elders or educated people among them? Or are they all alike?
Living in Europe and black, I vehemently did not see logic in stereotyping and generalizing. But alas, with these guys they proved the theory of generalization right. Smh

Funny how the whole of Igboland is not up to one third of Niger state by land mass. Even ordinary Kogi state is larger than the whole of Igboland.
That's only 1state out of the remaining 31.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by eph123(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2017
This is very provocative and not right.

Kanu is entitled to advocate for Biafra but petty actions like this should not be encouraged.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by oneape: 10:19pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos want to really go on extinction holidays

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by mirabel001(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2017
CokersClub:
and we would be dating in that next world.
ya if u ar biafran and nt afonja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Igbos take dis

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.