Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99299 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by edudguy(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=56986551][/quote]I hope you know that Revolution does not necessarily mean war Social Revolution in Marxim is the total or complete transformation of socio-economic and cultural structures of the society to a new and more advanced one. It does not mean killing someone. Wait your perception of war is very different from mine

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by IkedisEbube: 1:12pm On May 29, 2017
DocHMD:

Go to the homes of murdered IPOB members and preach this nonsense to them or better still bring your relatives let me kill them for holding peaceful rallies and then wait for you to hail and thank me to high heavens.
Ewedugerian coneskull.

cheesy grin

The curse in your gene is really making you run mad, you accuse even your own kinsmen of being Afonja, your parents made you believe you must blame Afonja for the poverty rocking your life. You have no shame at all.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LukmonSodiq(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Ignorance personified!
http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/
http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/07/biafra-will-never-allow-nigeria-break-britain/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

Igboland will definitely bleed and be destroyed again with s-e-n-s-e-l-e-s-s kids like you roving the internet and thinking with their balls not brains! But we reasonable IGBOS will not keep quiet and allow juvenile delin-quents destroy all we have striven to rebuild for the last 50 years. Noisemaker without substance.
Son you don't call me a delinquent or senseless kid. I'm 100% certain I'm much more older and accomplished than yourself. You don't have to be disrespectful.

Cowards have no place in Igboland or Biafra. Cowards like you believe only the Northerners have the monopoly of violence. We would resist them with the last drop of our blood should they attempt to attack our people again. It will be an eye for an eye, blood for blood.

Asking for a referendum does not equal asking for war. We would not allow misfits like you to derail our quest for freedom. Nobody has called for war and pvssies like you are already peeing in their pants.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2017
kadree:

I understand your displeasure but remember that the elites hardly feel the heat when it starts getting real hot. Buhari and Nnamdi will easily have their way outside our Nigeria space same as Ojukwu and some other elites of then. Being tactful and sensible does not amount to cowardice.
My brother, we can learn from experiences of people of the past. " i saw neighbors and family killed, no one was ready to burry them as everyone was running away from the next unseen approaching bullets but I said no, these are my blood, I waited and burry as many as my emotional, psychological and physical strength could do. When I see kids of now, clamoring for war, I exhaust all available pity on them " from a neighbor who is a survivor of the 1967 civil war. Again, it's good to know recognize barriers.
Peace best it all.
Don't worry yourself bro. there ain't gonna be any war this time around but the coming of biafra remains unstoppable

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 2:03pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

You are a low IQ, subhuman. You are apes. Blacks are not human. Why is Nigeria still a craphole after years of oil revenue?! I'll tell you why: blacks are inferior to other groups.

kikikikiki.....thats why those moroons like to immitate us in everything.... grin
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

kikikikiki.....thats why those moroons like to immitate us in everything.... grin

Please tell me what characteristics other groups have immitated from the subhuman black race.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 29, 2017
edudguy:
I hope you know that Revolution does not necessarily mean war Social Revolution in Marxim is the total or complete transformation of socio-economic and cultural structures of the society to a new and more advanced one. It does not mean killing someone. Wait your perception of war is very different from mine

YOU KEEP EMPHASIZING ON WAR.....WE DIDN'T SAY WAR OR U MEAN WHEN EVER FREEDOM IS SEEKED WAR SHOULD BE THE RESPONSE.....ALL AM TELLING YOU IS THAT UR GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T USE WAR TO THREATEN US BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT THE LAST ONE WHERE ELDERLY THIS TIME THE YOUTHS ARE READY IF IT RESULT TO YOUR government RESPONDING WITH WAR JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME.....SEEKING FREEDOM DOESN'T MEAN WAR BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T BE READY IF IT RESULTS TO THAT......THOUSANDS OF SOUTH EASTERN YOUTHS ARE WISHING IT GOES WITH WAR COX THEY WANT TO AVENGE THE DEATH OF THEIR FATHERS......BUT I HAVE A QUESTION.....WHY DO YOUR GOVERNMENT AND BRITISHS FREAKS OUT WHEN EVER BIAFRA IS MENTIONED.....BUT NOT SAME REACTIONS WHEN YOU MENTION AREWA OR ODUDUWA.....if there's nothing or history they want to bury they won't be this freaking cautious NIGERIA HALF BACKED THE HISTORY OF BIAFRA WAR MAYBE THATS THE REASON WE AIN'T LEARNING FROM THE HISTORY......AND WHEN AN IGBO MAN EMBARKS ON A JOURNEY HE AIN'T TURNING BACK UNTIL HE MEET HIS AIM

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
yeah you can't help it cos you are just so stubborn to take corrections. you are the original D!ckhead

U FIRST JACK
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
I don't see how you can't help it. Please stop writing in block letters. It's not nice.

IF SW PPLE DON'T LIKE IT, LET DEM JUST IGNORE IT. IT'S ISN'T A MUST U REPLY.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LukmonSodiq(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
Ignorance personified!
http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/
http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/07/biafra-will-never-allow-nigeria-break-britain/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

Igboland will definitely bleed and be destroyed again with s-e-n-s-e-l-e-s-s kids like you roving the internet and thinking with their balls not brains! But we reasonable IGBOS will not keep quiet and allow juvenile delin-quents destroy all we have striven to rebuild for the last 50 years. Noisemaker without substance.
If you were half as intelligent as you assume yourself to be, you would've realised that Britain has conducted referendum twice in recent times for the sole purposes of self-determination. If the unity of Britain can be brought to the negotiation table, why would an ignoramus and self-hating individual like yourself continue beating the drums of war and invoking genocide on the Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Please tell me what characteristics other groups have immitated from the subhuman black race.

kikikikikiki.... grin
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:49pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

kikikikikiki.... grin

Answer: nothing.

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 2:55pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Answer: nothing.

i am asking my self if you are even black or white sef.....eru color doesnt matter.... grin

or are you those inbetweens?... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by edudguy(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2017
ezenwajosh:

YOU KEEP EMPHASIZING ON WAR.....WE DIDN'T SAY WAR OR U MEAN WHEN EVER FREEDOM IS SEEKED WAR SHOULD BE THE RESPONSE.....ALL AM TELLING YOU IS THAT UR GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T USE WAR TO THREATEN US BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT THE LAST ONE WHERE ELDERLY THIS TIME THE YOUTHS ARE READY IF IT RESULT TO YOUR government RESPONDING WITH WAR JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME.....SEEKING FREEDOM DOESN'T MEAN WAR BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T BE READY IF IT RESULTS TO THAT......THOUSANDS OF SOUTH EASTERN YOUTHS ARE WISHING IT GOES WITH WAR COX THEY WANT TO AVENGE THE DEATH OF THEIR FATHERS......BUT I HAVE A QUESTION.....WHY DO YOUR GOVERNMENT AND BRITISHS FREAKS OUT WHEN EVER BIAFRA IS MENTIONED.....BUT NOT SAME REACTIONS WHEN YOU MENTION AREWA OR ODUDUWA.....if there's nothing or history they want to bury they won't be this freaking cautious NIGERIA HALF BACKED THE HISTORY OF BIAFRA WAR MAYBE THATS THE REASON WE AIN'T LEARNING FROM THE HISTORY......AND WHEN AN IGBO MAN EMBARKS ON A JOURNEY HE AIN'T TURNING BACK UNTIL HE MEET HIS AIM
Dude, War is not the answer I don't have the strength to argue but one thing I will point put is the way ypu guys are going about it. Where someone rights end that's where someone own starts. This sit at home at home tomorrow is going the be a perfect example
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Don4eva(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
karma indeed. the man is 74 officially. some believe he's at least five years older than that. you deluded ipob drama queens can't differentiate between God's wrath and geriatric illness. ojukwu died at 70+ too and he was sick for many months before dying. based on your logic ojukwu also suffered karma till he died. a won werey ipob
Sharap efi, the millions of homeless people in IDP's is karma, his inability to continue with governance after winning election is karma, the blood of more than 45,000 people killed in the north within 3months in 1966 is hunting them, your inability to think well is karma, your god Bubu hates Igbo's, it's very natural for Igbo's to reciprocate. Leave IPOB out of this and you'll understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2017
HMmmmmm..myopic reasoning.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
edudguy:
Dude, War is not the answer I don't have the strength to argue but one thing I will point put is the way ypu guys are going about it. Where someone rights end that's where someone own starts. This sit at home at home tomorrow is going the be a perfect example

WAS ANY BODY FORCED TO SIT AT HOME.....WILL ANYBODY BEAT YOU IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bambela(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are right. I actually named my bulldog Odumegwu Ojukwu, because it knows how to start a civil war with armed robbers at night but doesn't always finish it. It usually ends up sneaking away like a woman after shaking everywhere for a while.
It's a coward but a brave coward. So it's my hero. When it returns after many days, my dog, Odumegwu Ojukwu, will now campaign for elections with the Robbers to be their Dogs Association's president.
My dog has no shame. It is a bit stupid, but it's a brave stupid coward. Guess what? It is my hero.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Bambela(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are right. I actually named my bulldog Odumegwu Ojukwu, because it knows how to start a civil war with armed robbers at night but doesn't always finish it. It usually ends up sneaking away like a woman after shaking everywhere for a while.
It's a coward but a brave coward. So it's my hero. When it returns after many days, my dog, Odumegwu Ojukwu, will now campaign for elections with the Robbers to be their Dogs Association's president.
My dog has no shame. It is a bit stupid, but it's a brave stupid coward. Guess what? It is my hero.
You are the owner of your mouth and you can use it to say anything without reason. Read my post and be educated because you may fall a victim of being charge to court one day for an offence that is not known to law. Know it that for a crime to be committed, it must defined and punishment spelt out. That is what I mean although I don't have chance to argue with a chaff.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Son you don't call me a delinquent or senseless kid. I'm 100% certain I'm much more older and accomplished than yourself. You don't have to be disrespectful.

Cowards have no place in Igboland or Biafra. Cowards like you believe only the Northerners have the monopoly of violence. We would resist them with the last drop of our blood should they attempt to attack our people again. It will be an eye for an eye, blood for blood.

Asking for a referendum does not equal asking for war. We would not allow misfits like you to derail our quest for freedom. Nobody has called for war and pvssies like you are already peeing in their pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGSRa6KE_rg

We heard the same chest beating before. Hope you will keep to your word this time
And fight to the bitter end

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by honeychild(f): 7:33am On May 30, 2017
Kosy79:
What? This your comment is an insult to real Loot-free leaders.

Bro let's think about this, how many chibok girls were missing and how many have been rescued before the recent ones? The 82girls were deliver like now today and buhari travelled like tomorrow for his health issues, they later annouced that ransom were paid to Buhari Boko boys right? Can't we use our common sense and [/b]deduce that the money was diverted for his health bills[b].

How dumb do you get really? So the President of Nigeria needs a ransom before he can pay for his hospital bills? smiley
There's nothing worse than poverty of the mind. So you aren't aware that simply because he was a former head of state all his bills (including his children's expensive education) were already being paid for by Nigeria.
Nigerian youth are so ignorant. And they will be feeling sharp.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2017
Bambela:
You are the owner of your mouth and you can use it to say anything without reason. Read my post and be educated because you may fall a victim of being charge to court one day for an offence that is not known to law. Know it that for a crime to be committed, it must defined and punishment spelt out. That is what I mean although I don't have chance to argue with a chaff.

What tf is this one saying? Abeg shift. Who wan chop rhetorics? Mumu
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
honeychild:

How dumb do you get really? So the President of Nigeria needs a ransom before he can pay for his hospital bills? smiley
There's nothing worse than poverty of the mind. So you aren't aware that simply because he was a former head of state all his bills (including his children's expensive education) were already being paid for by Nigeria.
Nigerian youth are so ignorant. And they will be feeling sharp.
Ok. You're the dumbest of all dumbs to believe the money was paid to Bh for chibok girls oh! You're right you were the there.

I'm yet to see your surname being mentioned by forbes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by DunceNLMods: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes they are not concerned about Biafra (Only northern politician are) but let me sound it clear 2 you. The north won't take those insults lightly. They are only managing it bcux their broda is the president.

Another tribalist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.