Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99305 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Chigboboss: 10:09am On May 29, 2017
TruthisGOD:
you claim to be well informed and you still talk of separation of power between the executive and the Judicary in Nigeria context? You're still very ignorant. Like I said, there are things you don't know. You only know what the media wants you to know. Am done with you.

I have PROVEN that you're the one talking without knowledge. US/UK are not in support of Buharis govt? You were even ignorant of the military assistance and pledges that Trump has made to this administration and you're here claiming superior knowledge. Lol.

You have not answered my questions though I know you know the answers so I'm not surprised you're running away. Dont use your mouth to cause trouble for NDIGBO again; we are smarter than that. Pick your battles wisely.
Chigboboss:

Can we match the northern controlled army, airforce and navy?

Do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality?

Do you know 99% of Nigerias military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned? Do you even think at all bro?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by datribune: 10:15am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
For your information, he has broken those Goddamned murderfucking bail conditions on saturday. we are waiting for DSS to arrest him. If they don't, then I am 100 percent right! buhari and his fulanis have been HUMBLED

Pls how did he break it?.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2017
datribune:

Pls how did he break it?.
He was in company of more than 10 people on Saturday during shabat. the video is on youtube now
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2017
willibounce1:

And if they arrest him, you start crying and shouting ICC and ZOO. You guys are something else.
WE ARE WAITING!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Chigboboss: 10:27am On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
A coward dies a thousand times before his death. Funny enough the idi0ts you're trying so hard to pacify aren't susceptible to reason. They kill and they ask no questions. Trust me they'll also slaughter you with all the shiit in your pants.

Imagine you shamelessly listing all the above and still comfortable with the status quo. Is that not a defeated conquered slave speaking? Cowardice begets sabotage... I see a saboteur already in the making.

We die once and we fear no one but God. The only way to overcome a bully is by standing up to him eyeball to eyeball, guts for guts, fire for fire. Otherwise I can assure you'll remain perpetually under.

We've had enough and this isn't 1966/67.

@ bolded Who said I am comfortable with the status quo? You think taunting the obviously militarily superior northerners is the way to release ourselves from the status quo? What happened to conserving our energies to focus it on constructive advocacy instead of provoking violence that would further weaken us?

I laugh at your statement that this isn't 1966/67 because the truth is that we are even weaker than we were then.

Can you compare the civilian broadcaster bailee Nnamdi Kanu to the experienced and seasoned General OJUKWU who failed?

Do we in 2017 have the French and Belgian allies that OJUKWU (RIP) got to fight alongside us in '67?

Do we now have any stockpile of arms and planes that we had in '67 that are now rotting at the war museum?

Is the northern controlled Nigerian military not more equipped and more populous than they were in '67 with even stronger allies?

I understand the need to appear strong, brave and fearless but it is completely useless when REALITY dictates that we are unable to defend our millions of kinsmen from the enemies attacks, or did you think any war your taunting of northerners brings would be fought in Kano? I did not say cower in fear but i'm saying APPLY SENSE and save your neck until you can defend yourself. Stop the unneccessary taunts and provocation because history has shown it will backfire. I agree this is not 1967, this is 2017. Face reality bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2017
willibounce1:

He didn't release him, you insult him, now he was released based on the fact that he lied he wanted to seek medical attention and you still call him coward. The problem with many of you is senseless pride. You look for trouble and when you get it you start crying. You preach hate and when you are fed same,you cry like babies. That trouble that you ipods are looking for will soon be served for you hot hot. Una no go fit chop am finish
You really believe that crap? that buhari released him on health grounds? even if I am disinclined to believe that he lied that he was sick, is the govt that stupid for not realising he was lying about his health? why didn't they appoint a medical doctor to ascertain the veracity of his claims? for you info, Kanu was released because of unrelenting pressure from both Nigeria and the outside world. because of his detention, bibi netanyahu mentioned biafra, the first time a world leader has ever mentioned the name which made buhari's position untenable to the outside world. quit gossiping, it ain't good

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by MEHO: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is buhari not a COW
i tire o.. Just ask dat Mumu.. Is bubu not a cow??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by MEHO: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
ijustdey:

this people sha!!!!!!!!!!

why they wan start something they can't finish
mumu,wat can day finish

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by MEHO: 10:47am On May 29, 2017
3rdavefarms:
This cowards again...by the time Buhari finish with them they will never like themselves again chestbeater republic

See how the wicked soul from the east viewing my post......awon Oloju sando sando

A reasonable fellow will fight for the whole country not a minor part ... I just don't know if all this people agitating for the biafra yes I wrote it in small letter because it is a dream that will never come to pass ...don't think at all ... Some of the hard working amount them have invested in all part of the country ...and one useless yellow skinned lame man just woke up from his bed in a central London one day and conclude in his tiny brain inside his tiny apartment hat he will finish the job one time loser failed to finish

I'm sorry for you guys ....ones it starts again I will personally identify my neighbors at the BQ that they are from the east

If you quote me or mention me in any post As per this topic you shall never have any good thing in life and you will die before this year runs out

Don't quote me I will curse you with AYELALA I mean it
slave

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by datribune: 10:49am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
He was in company of more than 10 people on Saturday during shabat. the video is on youtube now

Ok. After faking illness to secure bail leaving his comrades behind in jail. I hope he keeps it up. A dog destined to be lost does not hear d hunter's whistle.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Dear sis, I condemn the barbaric act of the fulani herdsmen and other violence activities of hard core blood lust northerners but let's not forget not all of them are like that and also paying evil for evil at this point of seeking referendum will back fire.

All am saying is be tactful and strategic to achieve your secession without involving hatred in it.
Even buhari is governing with hatred sweetheart, i don't see anything wrong with what they did, presido isn't the only one named Buhari even tho i know they are actually referring to him as cow, Jonathan, trump e.t.c their names have been soiled too. If Buhari react that means his the cow given to Nnamdi.

The name written on the cow's body is an insult to real cows cos the look healthier than Buhari to be honest no insult. Even so some cows are fatter than me but i look healthier than them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by donborg(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2017
datribune:

Ok. After faking illness to secure bail leaving his comrades behind in jail. I hope he keeps it up. A dog destined to be lost does not hear d hunter's whistle.
hahahahahahahaha...... you really love that Kanu dude. I bet his boldness and audacity makes you wet

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by wristbangle: 11:00am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
Even buhari is governing with hatred sweetheart, i don't see anything wrong with what they did, presido isn't the only one named Buhari even tho i know they are actually referring to him as cow, Jonathan, trump e.t.c their names have been soiled too. If Buhari react that means his the cow given to Nnamdi.

The name written on the cow's body is an insult to real cows cos the look healthier than Buhari to be honest no insult. Even so some cows are fatter than me but i look healthier than them.

grin Naturally I must admit you guys are comic relief especially when one is bored.

Okay I have heard you. I would still maintain that tactical approach to seek secession is the best option for you people.

Nice dp by the way kiss

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
@ bolded Who said I am comfortable with the status quo? You think taunting the obviously militarily superior northerners is the way to release ourselves from the status quo? What happened to conserving our energies to focus it on constructive advocacy instead of provoking violence that would further weaken us?

I laugh at your statement that this isn't 1966/67 because the truth is that we are even weaker than we were then.

Can you compare the civilian broadcaster bailee Nnamdi Kanu to the experienced and seasoned General OJUKWU who failed?

Do we in 2017 have the French and Belgian allies that OJUKWU (RIP) got to fight alongside us in '67?

Do we now have any stockpile of arms and planes that we had in '67 that are now rotting at the war museum?

Is the northern controlled Nigerian military not more equipped and more populous than they were in '67 with even stronger allies?

I understand the need to appear strong, brave and fearless but it is completely useless when REALITY dictates that we are unable to defend our millions of kinsmen from the enemies attacks, or did you think any war your taunting of northerners brings would be fought in Kano? I did not say cower in fear but i'm saying APPLY SENSE and save your neck until you can defend yourself. Stop the unneccessary taunts and provocation because history has shown it will backfire. I agree this is not 1967, this is 2017. Face reality bro.
I don't usually engage cowards and I'll leave this quote for you.

'What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idi0t is not worth my care'.... William Blake

Cowards will always find a way to rationalize. The reason why the Northern oligarchy has carried on with their reckless impunity is because of the prevalence of numerous subservient Southerners like you. You only serve to feed their over-bloated ego and arrogance. The Northern oligarchy do not understand what you refer to as CONSTRUCTIVE ADVOCACY. That is complete bollocks. It doesn't work, has never worked and will never work. For the benefit of those who are less enlightened, I'll refer you to the ABURI ACCORD and what later became of it. I'll also try and remind your deluded soul about the 2014 National Conference and what has become of it.

Like I told you earlier on, this is not 1967. The equation and the politics have changed. The Nigerian government doesn't enjoy that kind of international support any more. Amnesty International has already indicted the Buhari administration for gross human rights abuses and extra-judicial murders. No one will ever give them any military hardware to use against Biafra. Never again. IPOB is playing the international politics and is already attracting international attention from the powers that be. Make no mistakes about it.

The center is gradually caving in and things will soon fall apart. There is an inevitable conflagration looming in the horizon and everywhere will surely bleed. After that we go our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will never listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts that followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a lot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sort of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

WE NEED A REMATCH....THAT HISTORY THOUGHT US IF WE FAIL, WE TRY AGAIN. BUHARI LOST ELECTION TO JONATHAN AND HE TRIED AGAIN
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by meolaniyi(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
I am from the kingdom of Ogoni land though my mother is Igbo. I have been supporting Biafra on Nairaland and in real life. Biafra is my dream.

I how found one treachery the yorubas ara playing out but the Biafran have not noticed. I still have been looking for a video where the said Biafrans named a cow Buhari but could not see one. I saw two people standing near a cow not even wearing Biafran colours which is typical of Igbos. Placing Kanu's picture by the side of that picture is a yoruba making.

Why would such thread hit front page why Seun Nairaland does not want to hear Biafra discussed on this Forum. That is what I am still wondering.

Majority of thread here wishing Buhari death are Yorubas using igbo moniker. They will be the beneficiary of the presidency in case of Buhari demise but will not come open but hide under another tribe to pursue their a gender due to fear which is inherent in their tribe.

Biafran have not hidden their hatred on Buhari which is a return of hatred which Buhari have for them.

Warch how this topic would be deleted because it has exposed their lies and treachery.
not true ogoni man
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
Unfortunately, your delusion is highly underrated.
OK sir you that your head is correct keep up with your trash
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
Unfortunately, our delusion is highly underrated.
you just said it yourself

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
I am from the kingdom of Ogoni land though my mother is Igbo. I have been supporting Biafra on Nairaland and in real life. Biafra is my dream.

I how found one treachery the yorubas ara playing out but the Biafran have not noticed. I still have been looking for a video where the said Biafrans named a cow Buhari but could not see one. I saw two people standing near a cow not even wearing Biafran colours which is typical of Igbos. Placing Kanu's picture by the side of that picture is a yoruba making.

Why would such thread hit front page why Seun Nairaland does not want to hear Biafra discussed on this Forum. That is what I am still wondering.

Majority of thread here wishing Buhari death are Yorubas using igbo moniker. They will be the beneficiary of the presidency in case of Buhari demise but will not come open but hide under another tribe to pursue their a gender due to fear which is inherent in their tribe.

Biafran have not hidden their hatred on Buhari which is a return of hatred which Buhari have for them.

Warch how this topic would be deleted because it has exposed their lies and treachery.

You are quite correct......!!! They have hidden the thread you created on tŕhis.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2017
meolaniyi:
not true ogoni man
I told you your brothers will delete this thread exposing you people treachery. Guess what, the thread has been shut down. You guys are really treacherous. You want people to fight your battle. Hiding under the Igbos to achieve your dreams

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Naijiant: 11:16am On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is buhari not a COW
yes a cow from daura

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 11:29am On May 29, 2017
sarutobie:

Do you know what I detest most about everything Nigerian? The sheer broad daylight display of hypocrisy embedded in the fabrics of one Nigeria...someone posted a picture of were a person CLEARLY labelled a fvcking goat jonathan and you all turned a blind eye to it..I remember when that picture surfaced during the campaigns and NOT one of you hypocrites were against it..Soyinka called the first Lady of your beloved Nigeria a fvcking hippopotamus and you all found it amusing and entertaining! Now you think you have the moral right to tell others what to name a cow? Fvck you all are bloody hypocrites!

hey...calm down...i was a jonathan supporter too......i didnt saw that pic before..i get started interested in politics around 2014...

everything before the election i dont know much.......their are many nigerians that dont care about politics and dont even vote...
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by edudguy(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2017
ezenwajosh:

WE NEED A REMATCH....THAT HISTORY THOUGHT US IF WE FAIL, WE TRY AGAIN. BUHARI LOST ELECTION TO JONATHAN AND HE TRIED AGAIN
What of kind of rematch? Do you even know what war is? Do you think war is some form of heroism? In war there are no winners only losers. History also thought us that we should always learn from experience. “ If history repeats itself , and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.”. George Bernard Shaw
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

Why are you scared? Your ipod brothers named his dog buhari and was dealt with. You guys are naming a cow buhari and now that you have been exposed, you are trying to turn the story around acting like the shameless cowards you are. Majority of you ipods lack common sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Chigboboss: 12:12pm On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
I don't usually engage cowards and I'll leave this quote for you.

'What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idi0t is not worth my care'.... William Blake

Cowards will always find a way to rationalize. The reason why the Northern oligarchy has carried on with their reckless impunity is because of the prevalence of numerous subservient Southerners like you. You only serve to feed their over-bloated ego and arrogance. The Northern oligarchy do not understand what you refer to as CONSTRUCTIVE ADVOCACY. That is complete bollocks. It doesn't work, has never worked and will never work. For the benefit of those who are less enlightened, I'll refer you to the ABURI ACCORD and what later became of it. I'll also try and remind your deluded soul about the 2014 National Conference and what has become of it.

Like I told you earlier on, this is not 1967. The equation and the politics have changed. The Nigerian government doesn't enjoy that kind of international support any more. [/b]Amnesty International has already indicted the Buhari administration for gross human rights abuses and extra-judicial murders. No one will ever give them any military hardware to use against Biafra. Never again. IPOB is playing the international politics and is already attracting international attention from the powers that be. Make no mistakes about it.

The center is gradually caving in and things will soon fall apart. [b]There is an inevitable conflagration looming in the horizon and everywhere will surely bleed. After that we go our separate ways.

Ignorance personified!
http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/
http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/07/biafra-will-never-allow-nigeria-break-britain/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

Igboland will definitely bleed and be destroyed again with s-e-n-s-e-l-e-s-s kids like you roving the internet and thinking with their balls not brains! But we reasonable IGBOS will not keep quiet and allow juvenile delin-quents destroy all we have striven to rebuild for the last 50 years. Noisemaker without substance.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=edudguy post=56985045]What of kind of rematch? Do you even know what war is? Do you think war is some form of heroism? In war there are no winners only losers. History also thought us that we should always learn from experience. “ If history repeats itself , and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.”. George Bernard Shaw[/quo

WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IS THERE'S MORE OF PEOPLE READY FOR THE WAR THAN ONE NOT READY.....THE HISTORY ABOUT NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR ONLY THOUGHT US TO BE READY FAR BEFORE THE WAR......THIS IS A REVOLUTION.....IF BIAFRA AIN'T HAPENING THEN NIGERIA AIN'T HAPENING AS WELL.....HE WHO HOLDS A MAN TO THE GROUND HOLDS HIM SELF TOO.....NIGERIA AIN'T GONNA DEVELOPE FURTHER PROVIDED BIAFRA IS BEEN DELAYED AND U GONNA SUFER IT NOT UR POLITICIANS.....THE EARLIER U START ADVICING THEM THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US IF NOT THE NAME NIGERIA WILL BE JUST A MEMORY TO OUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by kadree(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Am telling you bros and that is why I keep telling that temperamental kathmandu to watch his/her ways because life is too short to envelope bitterness but he/she has tagged me a tribal bigot.

I don't pray for reprisal but we know how blood lust hausas/fulani can be. Hardworking and good igbos are working hard in Kano to feed their families... make I just stop here
When you make sane comments and some persons decides to label names on you such as those ones you are sure to come across after a comment or two, just skip it bye. Nairaland forum isn't what it was before and it's a shame. What a pity.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nengak: 12:48pm On May 29, 2017
sammydirectly:

Biafra of 1967 is not the same as Igboland. Stop deceiving yourself.
Biafra of the civil war is what is in the link. States like AKS, CRS, Rivers, Delta, etc that were included in your manipulative post are not part of the present day clamour for Biafra.
FLASH: Even the BIAFRA of 1966 is slightly smaller of Niger state.
Nigeria will never release a Biafra with those other states so as to protect them from possible genocide.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by kadree(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2017
donborg:
Buhari started all this. He should respect himself and release all IPOB detainees and remove those obnoxious bail conditions on Kanu if he wants to be respected. respect is earned. it is not a right.
I understand your displeasure but remember that the elites hardly feel the heat when it starts getting real hot. Buhari and Nnamdi will easily have their way outside our Nigeria space same as Ojukwu and some other elites of then. Being tactful and sensible does not amount to cowardice.
My brother, we can learn from experiences of people of the past. " i saw neighbors and family killed, no one was ready to burry them as everyone was running away from the next unseen approaching bullets but I said no, these are my blood, I waited and burry as many as my emotional, psychological and physical strength could do. When I see kids of now, clamoring for war, I exhaust all available pity on them " from a neighbor who is a survivor of the 1967 civil war. Again, it's good to know recognize barriers.
Peace best it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.