Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? (1475 Views)

Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by kinginvagina: 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
We know men love pussy that is the major reason they go after women #fact. Man can do and go any length when konji is at it strongest and thats when women take advantage and use man weakness(pussy) to make money and material things.Mine i travelled from benin to anambra for pussy and i got it. what about yours?
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
What's d point of going all the way when you can use that money to bleep a girl within...

2 Likes

Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by VanNistelrooy24: 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
Konji works in mysterious ways.

I don travel from SS to the NE just because of pussy, even though I got lots of it, I was scared of loosing my life because of a wet pussy.

Na God they save person sha.

1 Like

Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
Smh, do guys still act this foolish in this 21st century??.
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
To a different country tongue tongue
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Young03(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2017
Travelled 566km

From benin to kaduna tru bini airways
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmm just Arshbuton Grove

Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
shocked
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
2000 miles
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by dacovajnr: 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
Ayam never going to Travel to bleeeep Pussay, what if I die for road,wetin I go tell Baba God say I dey find undecided

Pussay must Obey and come my way grin grin
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
What's d point of going all the way when you can use that money to bleep a girl within...
and the funny thing is that the babe closer to him and trippin for him would be 20 times finer than the one wey he travel to jalingo go meet grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by dingbang(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

and the funny thing is that the babe closer to him and trippin for him would be 20 times finer than the one wey he travel to jalingo go meet grin
I dey tell you.... Foolishness at its peak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by hollah123: 11:43pm On May 28, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ayam never going to Travel to bleeeep Pussay, what if I die for road,wetin I go tell Baba God say I dey find undecided

Pussay must Obey and come my way grin grin
guy it's like Na u b dat my reasoning mate, u took those words from my mouth. travel kwanu?i will rather prefer to be a reverend father
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by OgahBohz: 1:03am On May 29, 2017
having dated 15 girls and fuked 10 in 8 states

I don't think I have gone too far...
still growing up...
I make use of the nearest most available resources withing my locality...

its called improvise
Re: GUYS Only; How Far Have You Travel To Get Pussy? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
bruh, the feelings for the distanced girl might or is always different from the one closer. it's like saying "what's the point of going to fuçk rihanna when we have ASA here sad

as for me, I travelled all the way from my state to calabar and I came back with a testimony... banged a virgin. very beautiful and sweet young girl grin

But won't try that again..

(1) (Reply)

Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic / At What Age Did You Genuinely Fall In Love? / Friends Come For A Girl Who Posts Nude Pics To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.