Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... (7380 Views)

Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by vybzkartel: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Body odour
Yes body Odour...
As a Jamaican living here in Nigeria, I have had no option than to date the women I find here. But to my utter dismay.. All of them smell very bad. Especially down below And i don't know why. Nigerians, please, check your personal hygiene. The other day after joining mouths with this Nigerian girl, you wont believe it, but i had to spend hours throwing up. Yes. Ivorian girls and Ghana girls are more decent. Please are all nigerians like that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2016
Stop dating nairaland girls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
they are coming for ur head

3 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by harffie(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
judeefcc:
Stop dating nairaland girls
haha...what dyu mean bro?

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
This self acclaimed yardie sounds like a naija dude

9 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by vybzkartel: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2016
nairalanddss:
they are coming for ur head

Who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2016
GUESS I HAVE TO PARK HERE, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE HOT IN HERE TODAY

2 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by McBrooklyn(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2016
[size=30pt] Body odour attract body odour undecided

So wetin concern us?? undecided [/size]

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by vybzkartel: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=30pt] Body odour attract body odour undecided

So wetin concern us?? undecided [/size]

Are you saying you have body odour too?

*covers nostrils *

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by McBrooklyn(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Are you saying you have body odour too?

*covers nostrils *

[size=25pt]Dude, you don't worth the attention you're craving so much for, so just swerve undecided [/size]

26 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by rosalieene(f): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2016
undecided embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
I think You live in the Ghetto undecided

9 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2016
harffie:
haha...what dyu mean bro?
nairaland girls and smell lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by luminouz(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Body odour
Yes body Odour...
As a Jamaican living here in Nigeria, I have had no option than to date the women I find here. But to my utter dismay.. All of them smell very bad. Especially down below And i don't know why. Nigerians, please, check your personal hygiene. The other day after joining mouths with this Nigerian girl, you wont believe it, but i had to spend hours throwing up. Yes. Ivorian girls and Ghana girls are more decent. Please are all nigerians like that?
U might be attracting d dirty ones.....gather correct money..n gather d clean ones!

12 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Not all naija girls guy. I wud advice u to help de one u r with. Take her to doctors etc. There might b some good explanation why they smell. Take extra precautions of helping her come over dis. Every problem has a solution. If someone is going thru dat, u cant insult dem coz its a real problem. Dnt bring her down, be good to her, lift her spirits up, and help her deal wit dis issue. There is no problem without a solution in dis world.

4 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Titheman(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2016
Jamaican girls use weed for body spray so....

5 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2016
judeefcc:
nairaland girls and smell lipsrsealed

dis is not a joke dude. M actually glad dat de op posted such a topic. Coz there r ppl out there, who r living wit such a problem, some even bath a million times a day but things stil dnt get better. My advice to ppl facing dis is dat 1 get got to get medical attention for such, sometimes u even need to get spiritual help, coz someones there might b a bad spirit or curse on u

3 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by falconey(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Not all naija girls guy. I wud advice u to help de one u r with. Take her to doctors etc. There might b some good explanation why they smell. Take extra precautions of helping her come over dis. Every problem has a solution. If someone is going thru dat, u cant insult dem coz its a real problem. Dnt bring her down, be good to her, lift her spirits up, and help her deal wit dis issue. There is no problem without a solution in dis world.

seriously she needs someone to do all these for her? are you talking about an adult here or a minor?

2 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by diehardanusfan(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2016
useless bullsh1t from a low life pauper trying to get useless girls

make your life important and stop dumping your idiocy on this forum

bullcrap

4 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Tafari1(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Body odour
Yes body Odour...
I don't wanna call you a dingbat! angry

2 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

dis is not a joke dude. M actually glad dat de op posted such a topic. Coz there r ppl out there, who r living wit such a problem, some even bath a million times a day but things stil dnt get better. My advice to ppl facing dis is dat 1 get got to get medical attention for such, sometimes u even need to get spiritual help, coz someones there might b a bad spirit or curse on u
sweety tongue whats happening now in .kings of heart. cheesy
Ure right but smell isn't a spiritual problem its basic hygiene , i have seen fine girls that smell and fine girls that don't, have never dated an ugly girl so i wont know about them , wash it with warm water , use tissue wen you pee, shave ur privates and always wash up after sex

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Tafari1(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2016
judeefcc:
sweety tongue whats happening now in .kings of heart. cheesy
Ure right but smell isn't a spiritual problem its basic hygiene , i have seen fine girls that smell and fine girls that don't, have never dated an ugly girl so i wont know about them , wash it with warm water , use tissue wen you pee, shave ur privates and always wash up after sex
Punctuation jude! Punctuation!!
Now go back to what you typed there and read it.. . Do you, yourself understand? Dem go want chyke girl dem no go Sabi type correct English grin

5 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Tafari1:
Now go back to what you typed there and read it.. . Do you, yourself understand? [size=25pt] Dem go want chyke girl dem no go Sabi type correct English grin [/size]

[size=30pt]Buhahahahaha grin cheesy [/size]

4 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by martyns303(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2016
He's even from Jamaica lipsrsealed abi no be Jamo girls? Dirty set of girls, Naija girls is a major upgrade for you OP.

5 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Tafari1(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=30pt]Buhahahahaha grin cheesy [/size]
I wonder how he communicates with his imaginary gfs grin We all know those ones are not his gfs sha... The last pix he posted has head like HORN of Africa grin

5 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Yes,we have body odour, now,go back to your weed-headed ,smello ladies in Jamaica.

otondo!

5 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2016
falconey:

seriously she needs someone to do all these for her? are you talking about an adult here or a minor?

if u love someone, u have to be there for them. Even just yo presents and encouragement helps. Dnt just sit back, let her know dat she smells, coz if u dnt, she wil never know dat she does

3 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Tafari1:
Now go back to what you typed there and read it.. . Do you, yourself understand? Dem go want chyke girl dem no go Sabi type correct English grin
now ure just trolling

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Tafari1:
I wonder how he communicates with his imaginary gfs grin We all know those ones are not his gfs sha... The last pix he posted has head like HORN of Africa grin

Lol, the Nigerian pidgin language don make communication easier now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Tafari1(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, the Nigerian pidgin language don make communication easier now cheesy cheesy
I doubt it is for him.. . He can't even spell simple words. grin

1 Like

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by Tafari1(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2016
judeefcc:
now ure just trolling
Law of power- Know who you wants to offend.
You have bitten more than you can chew this time grin Ṣébi you know how to troll. I will humble you

3 Likes

Re: All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... by jashar(f): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? / I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.