Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? (1214 Views)

Big Question For WOMEN ONLY (photo) / The Big Question: Why Is The Male Expected To Suffer In Silence When Jilted ? / Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by y3mi(m): 3:40am On May 29, 2017
Nigeria babes and their silly reasoning faculty. They are advocate of a nuclear marriage system but will keep several boyfriends during their pre-marital life for as long as the perks and gifts keep coming. Why not stick to one boyfriend or at least one at a time?

4 Likes

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by ikbnice(m): 5:16am On May 29, 2017
Dem no gree hear word
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Justiyke4u: 5:24am On May 29, 2017
"Why not she and she only"

2 Likes

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Nobody: 5:28am On May 29, 2017
y3mi:
Nigeria babes and their silly reasoning faculty. They are advocate of a nuclear marriage system but will keep several boyfriends during their pre-marital life for as long as the perks and gifts keep coming. Why not stick to one boyfriend or at least one at a time?

Women in general loves attentions and presents and there is nothing wrong having so many suitors as long she don't exclusively dating one of em... cool
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Folabimi(m): 5:49am On May 29, 2017
I blive if u cant stick to one in courtship, u cant stick to one in marriage

1 Like

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by pocohantas(f): 5:57am On May 29, 2017
It's not a ladies thing, anyone can be guilty of such.
There are guys that'll keep you as sidelay and his friends will be calling you our wife.

It's all about the individual. Some people believe in having a back-up plan, I believe in giving one person your best, with your senses of course.

And not every lady likes unnecessary attention, nothing pisses me off than guys calling me anyhow on phone or showing care I didn't ask for. Na small pikin something to pack guys contact full phone and be distracting yourself. Know who you love and be satisfied with his attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by ogorwyne(f): 6:21am On May 29, 2017
pocohantas:
There are guys that'll keep you as sidelay and his friends will be calling you our wife.

It's all about the individual. Some people believe in having a back-up plan, I believe in giving one person your best, with your senses of course.

And not every lady likes unnecessary attention, nothing pisses me off than guys calling me anyhow on phone or showing care I didn't ask for. Na small pikin something to pack guys contact full phone and be distracting yourself. Know who you love and be satisfied with his attention.
I agree with your last paragraph.
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by edimolu(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2017
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by edimolu(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Women in general loves attentions and presents and there is nothing wrong having so many suitors as long she don't exclusively dating one of em... cool

Youre wicked kilode undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by PromiseUche(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Just as there's nothing wrong for a Man to hv concubines while married as long as he doesn't exclusively bring any to his matrimonial bed bcoz Men generally luvs being d Boss & likes beautiful women clustering Him.
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2017
PromiseUche:

Just as there's nothing wrong for a Man to hv concubines while married as long as he doesn't exclusively bring any to his matrimonial bed bcoz Men generally luvs being d Boss & likes beautiful women clustering Him.
grin grin grin grin

Nawa for u...

1 Like

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2017
wat of a guy who have nine hundred and ninety nine girlfriends nko?

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 29, 2017
I love only one person,my boo.I dont think i can do without him.
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Fitzgeralde: 10:09am On May 29, 2017
Gay
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by y3mi(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2017
Justiyke4u:
"Why not she and she only"
Believe me, when a guy TRULY loves a babe, he loves her to the core of his soul, with or without no string attached. It isn't the same for Nigerian babes, everything to them is a mind-game even when it isn't nor necessitated. I'll paint you an irrefutable scenario if you still disagree, do you?

3 Likes

Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Justiyke4u: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
y3mi:
Believe me, when a guy TRULY loves a babe, he loves her to the core of his soul, with or without no string attached. It isn't the same for Nigerian babes, everything to them is a mind-game even when it isn't nor necessitated. I'll paint you an irrefutable scenario if you still disagree, do you?
bro I still disagree. What you said is more applicable to the girls
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2017
pocohantas:

You are a darling.
Re: The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? by y3mi(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2017
Justiyke4u:
bro I still disagree. What you said is more applicable to the girls
How so ?

(1) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage / Zimbabwe’s Grannies Turn To Sex Work. / Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Intimate Photos With Inmate Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.