Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36526 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I believe most of these grin especially Aries, Scorpio , Taurus and Aquarius grin

Hahaha. Cancer though grin Iinkenenkene. Ow!

Let me add more nam because this thread is quiet tongue

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:57pm On May 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

will only kill if there is a threat to my life, heck I won't give it two thoughts in pulling the trigger

Lol which one are you?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Cancer though grin Iinkenenkene. Ow!

Let me add more nam because this thread is quiet tongue

Hahahaha @running from the cops. I always love hanging out with Aries women , funny, bitchy and always looking for someone to piss off grin.

2 Likes

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha @running from the cops. I always love hanging out with Aries women , funny, bitchy and always looking for someone to piss off grin.

Lol, really? I've not met any, only the guys. They get angry very fast & are pushy.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:16pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol which one are you?

A R I E S

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:18pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, really? I've not met any, only the guys. They get angry very fast & are pushy.

nah, you shld try me.....m the coolest around, ask your best friend....she knows grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

nah, you shld try me.....m the coolest around, ask your best friend....she knows grin

Lol, I doubt it very much.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah I don't know we always seem to attract each other and yho the ones I know are full of unending drama and a don't give a damn attitude. If you expect them to apologize you will wait forever but they are like leos you will just see they are sorry by their actions grin. I've not met many of their guys but I know the ladies are pushy and have anger issues lol . If you want to see a true psycho hang with an Aries woman grin.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah I don't know we always seem to attract each other and yho the ones I know are full of unending drama and don't give a damn attitude. If you expect them to apologize you will wait forever but there are like leos you will just see they are sorry by their actions grin. I've not met many of their guys but I know the ladies are pushy and have anger issues lol . If you want to see a true psycho hang with an Aries woman grin.

Lol, I believe you

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 6:28pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

The women are the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

A R I E S

Are you violent? grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:35pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Are you violent? grin

do I look violent?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

do I look violent?

I can't tell from your face.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah I don't know we always seem to attract each other and yho the ones I know are full of unending drama and don't give a damn attitude. If you expect them to apologize you will wait forever but there are like leos you will just see they are sorry by their actions grin. I've not met many of their guys but I know the ladies are pushy and have anger issues lol . If you want to see a true psycho hang with an Aries woman grin.

Well, psycho yea......but not violent. The places my mind wanders, dark alleys would be a luxury
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:39pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

yea sadly, good ain't good no more
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 6:39pm On May 30, 2017
This is so true.Aries treat everyone like mumu. I do the most wicked things to my Naija bae (and he is traditional].
Another thing is us Aries have a very high sex drive.
SorftWerk:
Aries

Aries are very cruel when it comes to cheating. If you catch a cheating Aries, they won’t deny it. Instead, they’ll be like, “Honey, we’re both adults, you have to understand something – that other person is much better than you and I’m sorry”. When you freak out in disbelief, they’ll go even further and show you a photo of the person they cheated with, so you can see for yourself how much better that person is. Then they will hug you and tell you how they care for you too.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
Lewaluv:
This is so true. I do the most wicked things to my Naija bae (and he is traditional].
Another thing is us Aries have a very high sex drive.

hahahaha, got me there.....sex driveeeeeeee!!!!
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Deicide: 6:48pm On May 30, 2017
According to astrological labels(Aquarius, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius, etc.), a person's personality is influenced by the movements of the planets and stars. When we say there is no evidence to support this, we mean just that. There is no evidence that a person's personality has any significant correlation to the state of the cosmos at the time of their birth. This is particularly evident if you read the descriptions of different 'signs' without reading the name of the sign. In most cases, you'll find a handful of traits that may make you go, "That sounds like me," and a handful of traits that you may think sound nothing like you, whether its your sign or not.

Astrological horoscopes are no different than fortune cookies. The people who write these things out make the fortune or horoscope as vague as possible so that it can apply to virtually anyone. There's no need to check the stars to predict something like, "Something unforseen will brighten your day in the near future," because virtually everyone has at least one good thing happen to them occasionally. The position of Mercury has nothing to do with it, nor does the angle of the star Beetlegeuse to the constellation Aquila or any other cosmological movement.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't know the month I was born. Don't ask me how that is. Can you help me determine it if I tell you the way I behave in relationships.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nizox(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. But when focused, they can be unstoppable.
After they must have colossal damage especially to themselves. I guess at dat point stopping wudnt make much sense.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by teejaypee: 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear, yea I'm 16th. Ama Gemini.
I can't forget 16th. Same with one of my crush bach then in Secondary School cheesy
Cool. I'm 20th
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
teejaypee:

I can't forget 16th. Same with one of my crush bach then in Secondary School cheesy
Cool. I'm 20th
LOL! That's cool. wink
You're 20th? Means I'm older than ya. tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by FunspoT(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.

grin cry true about the searching for that one special person...
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On May 31, 2017
B2Spirits :
The first time the term "Yoruba Demon" was used around me online was the day Ishilove used it to mean a charming but irresponsible young man, who most women often find irresistible. Because I heard it from her for the first time, not knowing that it could also be used playfully, I vowed to use the same charm to sweep her off her feet, as the cliché goes.

1. Women are not meant to be happy in marriage

The more comfortable a woman becomes, chances are that she will misuse the privilege, and cheat on her man, especially if she is pretty, and the man is handsome. If the man is ugly, but responsible, things will be rosy in that union. Her occasional frustration will be her inability to show off her man; women prefer the later to the former. Remember that attack, they say, is the best form of defense. So, get her worked up from time to time. But ensure the provocation has nothing to do with cheating in the slightest: just create the apprehension.

There was a time I was 'pumping' money to my girl because I really loved her. She almost forgot that it was a time I was trying to find my feet as she started making irrelevant requests. I stopped giving her money abruptly--that lasted for two months-- and I sent money to a female friend, leaving transfer evidence in my phone. She cried for days saying I had technically dropped her. Before I could say Jack Robinson, she had lost weight drastically as a result of anxiety. Her mum had to ask me if I knew what was wrong with her daughter. The following months would see her cooking food, and bringing same for me while visiting without giving her a dime.

2. Never marry a virgin

I graduated from Baptist High School, Iwo. Thirteen years later, I met, on Facebook, a girl, who was the "holier than thou" in school then. I found out she already have 4 children. I was surprised and asked if she was forced into marriage or raped. She said she fell in love 2 years after leaving high school, and was impregnated by her man. She had to obtain her NCE certificate through distant learning outlet.

My mobile phone rang as Patoranking's hit track, My Woman, rented the air. It was Sade at the other end (not real name).

"I have longed for a voice call wit you since we met online", she began.

That statement was a clear indication that something was brewing in her cerebral hemispheres. An acclaimed Yoruba demon must think of, and say the necessary words with split-second precision, which should be a romantic salvo, whether you want the woman or not.

"As you were forming 'holier than thou then, I was dying silently to have you", I told her.

"You don't mean it", she sputtered.

She said she was also dying to have me but I was a coward. I told her it's too late for us, but she said, "No". The ensuing drama was so baffling as she almost ruined her home because of me. I won't tell you everything that happened. Had it been that her husband was rich, I would have been riding Bentley Mulsanne luxury car by now. In a bid to help that family, I gave up living in Iwo when I returned from NYSC programme.

3. Only you can stop an incestuous relationship

I have noticed this girl that she was attracted to her father, and was not giving guys chance to get close to her. Her father always lavished her with gifts. From my research, she had no known boy friend before I met her. Believe it or not, she is very beautiful. I launched a chase, and succeeded. To know that I succeeded, her father secretly planned to hurt me. That was when I had to go back to my grandparents in the village, and I proved to the man that I am an original Yoruba man. I broke the girl's heart, and she started a new relationship.

4. If your woman cheats, she will confess to you

No woman, I repeat, no woman can hide a relationship secret from me. I have dated 4 women in my entire lifetime. 3 of them cheated on me: I caught two of the three, while the third confessed to me. I discarded the first two women, and kept the third. It's only if you don't use technology that you will be able to hide any secret from me. Don't have any secret or don't hide it if you have any. The third girl did it mistakenly, and was sure I would find out. I could log into her social media accounts without her telling me passwords. I could connect her phone to my PC to recover any deleted file.

5. I met almighty Ishi.love offline

My main goal was just to prove a point for these nairalanders claiming 'hard to get'. And because Ishi.love is the only moniker that made enemies the most online, gaining access into her heart would earn me an enviable medal, I thought. As fate would have it, I succeeded, and met our famous damsel offline. That was when I became aware that people churn out virtual personalities online. Contrary to the popular opinion that portrayed her as a sadist, I found out that our literary enthusiast is a calm person with characteristic Jesus-like approach to issues. I changed my mind, and wanted to be her man, but I was truly a demon then, and she found out.

Without darkness, you will never get the idea of light. Borrowing Larrysun's personal text: "Eyes that see into a woman's innocence and guilt. 20%Angel, 80% Devil. Not afraid to get a little dirt under the fingernails." Larrysun should tell us more about this text, as there is more to it than meet the eye. https://www.nairaland.com/larrysun
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On May 31, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I don't know the month I was born. Don't ask me how that is. Can you help me determine it if I tell you the way I behave in relationships.

Lol I know you are fu*king with me but I will play along, so shoot.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:47am On May 31, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

Well, psycho yea......but not violent. The places my mind wanders, dark alleys would be a luxury

shocked do tell lol
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Menzy86(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:
I hate that I can't cheat! angry

Stupid inner voice won't let me rest if I do! The need for security is the most important need and cheating will jeopardise that so if I stray, I ain't coming back.

#Team stubborn bull
#Taurus
It really pains me too. The only time I tried it, I went and confessed without being questioned. Always wonder how my wiring is sef. But we get mind sha. When we wanna get out, its one way. Do u feel like that too?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 8:38am On May 31, 2017
Lionessza:

shocked do tell lol

it is a black hole......you would get sucked in, I hope that is enough to scare you grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

feb 29 or April 1.......either way would get you confused
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:44am On May 31, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

it is a black hole......you would get sucked in, I hope that is enough to scare you grin

It is

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by teejaypee: 10:20am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL! That's cool. wink
You're 20th? Means I'm older than ya. tongue

Hehe! Continue feeling yaself.

You know, as a gentleman, I always respect the 'Ladies first' stuff cheesy

That's why you came first cool
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 31, 2017
ZarZar:

This is true, the part about seeking novelty. Sometimes I wish guys came with detachable heads like dolls, so I could change & replace them every time I get sick of looking at the same face! Same thing with residence & workplace, I wish it was portable & could be moved to different places every month. My limit is two years in one place, after that I start to feel restless & bored, looking at the same trees out of the same window, etc. Hence I've changed jobs & houses a lot. I'm getting better at it now because you can never have a meaningful anything with a nomadic lifestyle. I'm still bored out of my senses though embarassed

You're a reflection of me. About the residence and career stuff, I'm a sucker for change. I abhor staying in a particular area for more than a year. I have this need to always be on the move physically, emotionally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.