Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36540 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol funny, are you a playwright? Cos it seems you wanna develop a story from my Leo experience. Assign me royalties for a full narration cool

Lol, I will tongue

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I'd say distant .

Yeah, that comes with the package lol. It's so for Aquarius people to connect to people, hence most of us feel so lonely inside.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, that comes with the package lol. It's so for Aquarius people to connect to people, hence most of us feel so lonely inside.

I've noticed. Yazi i never thought that chick would get married or fully commit, she was always so detached in her relationships and she ended them quickly claiming boredom and suffocation.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=57014146]

I've noticed. Yazi i never thought that chick would get married or fully commit, she was always so detached in her relationships and she ended them quickly claiming boredom and suffocation.

Lol, sounds like she had some serious issues. I don't remember ever ending a relationship because of boredom. I just have very low tolerance levels for some things eg. being too controlling & asking me too many questions, making me feel like I'm on parole.You see that, that makes me go insane. I guess it kinda relates to freedom. Aquarius people don't play with their freedom. Don't make us feel like we have to have your permission to do certain things. We wanna feel free. If someone says don't do ABC, I wanna know why & it better not be based on your personal feelings about it. Give me a rational reason why I shouldn't do ABC. Finish. Because of that, growing up, my mother used to call me uNokhontoni grin I questioned everything. Oh OK, I shouldn't eat inside a pot? Kuzobakho ntoni? It drove my mama insane lol.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2017
I rep Capricorn but I never cheated in my life.. Been cheated on though.. Needless to say I ain't no drama queen..
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2017
am Taurus grin ... we don't cheat tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:22am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=57014726][/quote]

Lol unochuku lamntu I'm telling you I feel sorry for that guy sometimes grin. Lol @ being on parole , yeah I hate not feeling free myself and having a bossy man.... niqqa that's my role not yours grin. Yho at questioning everything my sister was worse than me that girl just didn't like rules nje and she still doesn't. They use to argue a lot with my mom coz this biatch didn't want to do what she was told, she had to question everything and that's what got her some ass kickings lol she didn't realize she wasn't only dealing with a mom she was dealing with a Leo mom ( she is the boss) she should have taken some lessons from our dad coz he knew his place grin.

Lmfao @unokhontoni, haven't heard that name in a while.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol unochuku lamntu I'm telling you I feel sorry for that guy sometimes grin. Lol @ being on parole , yeah I hate not feeling free myself and having a bossy man.... niqqa that's my role not yours grin. Yho at questioning everything my sister was worse than me that girl just didn't like rules nje and she still doesn't. They use to argue a lot with my mom coz this biatch didn't want to do what she was told, she had to question everything and that's what got her some ass kickings lol she didn't realize she wasn't only dealing with a mom she was dealing with a Leo mom ( she is the boss) she should have taken some lessons from our dad coz he knew his place grin.

Lmfao @unokhontoni, haven't heard that name in a while.

Old people words lol.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:09am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
proudly Leo. we don't cheat often

So you've never cheated ?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by mzhorlah(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

So you've never cheated ?
no, I have not

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:46am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
no, I have not

cheesy oh great.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2017
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by teejaypee: 1:01pm On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Germinis

Geminis are dirty cheaters. They will cheat on you with someone from your close circle of friends or people that you know. They want to sit at a table with you and your friends/acquaitances and realize that they had sex with at least 50% of the people there. They love that shit. If you’re lucky enough, your Gemini might not cheat on you at all. Sometimes, fantasies are more than enough for them. But know, that in their heads, they’re having sex with all of your friends.
grin grin grin cheesy

Don't ask me why I'm laughing
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by FieryJustice(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Aries

Aries are very cruel when it comes to cheating. If you catch a cheating Aries, they won’t deny it. Instead, they’ll be like, “Honey, we’re both adults, you have to understand something – that other person is much better than you and I’m sorry”. When you freak out in disbelief, they’ll go even further and show you a photo of the person they cheated with, so you can see for yourself how much better that person is. Then they will hug you and tell you how they care for you too.

proud Aries
I admit to the fact that am very cruel
I'm a proud cheat too
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by teejaypee: 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
Makydebbie

16th ryy??

Welcome back wink
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by kennykendo(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2017
Dimples182:

I was looking for you grin
Team Sharp Shooter shocked
What you shooting lipsrsealed

The Bullseye grin grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
teejaypee:
Makydebbi

16th ryy??

Welcome back wink
Thanks dear, yea I'm 16th. Ama Gemini.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 3:50pm On May 30, 2017
why do you guys always paint aries as cruel.....I find it being honest if I cheat on you nd tell you....will even show you the person so you knw I wasn't lying
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
why do you guys always paint aries as cruel.....I find it being honest if I cheat on you nd tell you....will even show you the person so you knw I wasn't lying

It's not cruel more than it is immature. I guess that is why Aries is said to be the baby of the zodiac. Other than always running their mouths, talking trash, they're also known for being two-minute men in the astrology world grin A crass, cheating, two pump chump, now that's tragic grin

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by jworos(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Pisces

Pisces are very elaborate in their cheating ways. They can get out of anything thanks to their sharp minds. Let’s say you come back home and find your Pisces in bed with someone else. They’ll be like “What? That’s my cousin, we’re just chilling, babe! Are you crazy? I’d never cheat on you.” You know what I mean? They’ll never admit to it and you’ll actually believe their story.
grin grin grin
Trueishh
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not cruel more than it is immature. I guess that is why Aries is said to be the baby of the zodiac. Other than always running their mouths, talking trash, they're also known for being two-minute men in the astrology world grin A crass, cheating, two pump chump, now that's tragic grin

hahaha, you guys re just plain jealous.......you wish you were as mean as us...... grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by columbus007(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Scorpio

Scorpios don’t cheat. They really don’t. They take love and marriage very seriously. Cheating doesn’t make sense to them. The only downfall with Scorpios, they can fall in love like 10 times in a month. It’s difficult to keep a Scorpio interested for a long period of time, but if you two are married, you’re safe.
this is so right 100%
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by lhawarl1(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.

holy crap!!! Guy! Did i tell you my plans of 'looking' for ''one special person?''
how the....... lipsrsealed

like seriously, that is me
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

hahaha, you guys re just plain jealous.......you wish you were as mean as us...... grin

Lol.

Here are some few fun facts about the signs. Do you agree about Aries?

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol.

Madness grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I laughed @ Leo, honestly. "Wasn't I fantastic?" Really? So much arrogance lol

Madness grin

I laughed @ "Wasn't I fantastic?" Really? Leo & arrogance is like tea & milk lol

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=57029180][/quote]

Hahahaha we are that good that's why grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha we are that good that's why grin grin

Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki grin

I believe most of these grin especially Aries, Scorpio , Taurus and Aquarius grin

2 Likes

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol.

100%......I rarely take things to heart but when I do, I hate myself afterwards

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by newslifeop: 5:35pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 5:35pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I

I believe most of these grin especially Aries, Scorpio , Taurus and Aquarius grin
will only kill if there is a threat to my life, heck I won't give it two thoughts in pulling the trigger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.