Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures (3446 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 9:25am On May 29, 2017
The question is... Should we blame the men?
From Roman..to Tracy Morgan etal

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 9:35am On May 29, 2017
Amarabae..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Bossontop(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2017
How else should they be seen wen take all dia pix to show us dia sexual properties and x-tics
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 10:04am On May 29, 2017
The class of women that make objectifying ladies intimacy gadgets far from your minds...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by michiyke2003(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
The answer is because many of them are lazy and they depend on men for their maintenance. That girl in the bathroom fineoo,I don't mind using that one as a sex object.
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 10:15am On May 29, 2017
Even in the entertainment industry...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Doctorfitz: 10:26am On May 29, 2017
It's simple u're what you attract

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:
It's simple u're what you attract
Great they should stop demanding that men view them differently.... And be what they want to be addressed as!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Doctorfitz: 10:38am On May 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Great they should stop demanding that men view them differently.... And be what they want to be addressed as!

Anywoman who complains she's been objectified sexually by men needs to check herself, she's one way or the other sending the wrong signals..

Buh we all know the truth women love attention, do not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 10:40am On May 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Anywoman who complains she's been objectified sexually by men needs to check herself, she's one or the other sending the wrong signals..

Buh we all know the truth women love attention, do not be deceived.
Truth. The thread hits em so bad that they can only view and pass ....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 10:45am On May 29, 2017
Another set

midehi2:
see bwest grin

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Ifakiland(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2017
That's all dey AV to offer....sex nothing else.
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Doctorfitz: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Truth. The thread hits em so bad that they can only view and pass ....

Yes Na what else do you expect? grin
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 12:00pm On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:
That's all dey AV to offer....sex nothing else.

True... and sad. From trapqueen77 to halfricanadiian to ladyf
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

True... and sad.. trapqueen77
undecided undecided undecided

And what can u offer? Ur smelly diick? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by judgedredd22(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by ademasta(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

True... and sad. From trapqueen77 to halfricanadiian to ladyf
U like wahala small
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
Blame the society and indoctrination...be a pro-feminist.
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Take this.... Truth hurts

Draabey was here
Don't ask me about how to get it....

Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 8:39pm On May 29, 2017
Speak on the topic... Why do you women dress and act like trash and expect to be treated like ladies?

Halfricanadiian:

U like wahala small
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
smellingmenses:
Speak on the topic... Why do you women dress and act like trash and expect to be treated like ladies?

I don't dress ND act like trash so I got nothing to say about it
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by smellingmenses: 8:45pm On May 29, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

I don't dress ND act like trash so I got nothing to say about it
Well I know you don't. I have pictures of you. But tell us why a lot of your folks do like that?
Re: Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Well I know you don't. I have pictures of you. But tell us why a lot of your folks do like that?
Cos it's their choice ND they are comfortable in their skin to me it's wrong tho
ND also well done o u get my pix fa

(1) (Reply)

I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. / If Only I Had T.O.T.O / Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.