Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (4127 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by DaCharis2016: 7:35pm On May 29, 2017
I leanrt gurls have more than one boyfriends at a tym.

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Neri8686(f): 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
I learned how to cook Egusi Soup, Eshi Ewu, etc...and realized that I dated a wor wor sha.....
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol you and the za oza room, you will cry grin.

As long as it's in za oza room....Ion mind grin

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
CokersClub:
Learn that i should forget relationship, and face money in order to f#ck em bitches in my affluence.
Calm down baba.. You don't pay evil back with evil
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

FvckShit ! cheesy

let's fúçkiñg proceed to STAGE 2
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

let's fúçkiñg proceed to STAGE 2

U again..ain't u Fvcking tired ...u up? grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

U again..ain't u Fvcking tired ...u up? grin

i never fúçkiñg get tired→nöt even when i blöödyfûçkiñg cúm grin

am fúçkiñg up for anything naughty wink
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Calm down baba.. You don't pay evil back with evil

Any guy wey take em bitches serious is on a long journey to Disney land.. Naija babes are all bitchy cool
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:25pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

i never fúçkiñg get tired→nöt even when i blöödyfûçkiñg cúm grin

am fúçkiñg up for anything naughty wink

What's with u and the word fvck? cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2017
CokersClub:

Any guy wey take em bitches serious is on a long journey to Disney land.. Naija babes are all bitchy cool
There are still few sensible ones baba. I just hope you find one
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

What's with u and the word fvck? cheesy

Tö fúçkiñg ëxpress myself ßetter grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

Tö fúçkiñg ëxpress myself ßetter grin

cheesy cheesy u made me laugh today ..u r Fvcking interesting
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are still few sensible ones baba. I just hope you find one
grin show me one on NL cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

cheesy cheesy u made me laugh today ..u r Fvcking interesting

I can also fúçkiñg make you LOL somewhere else böô winkwink
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

I can also fúçkiñg make you LOL somewhere else böô winkwink

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2017
CokersClub:
grin show me one on NL cheesy
You can't rush to conclude that someone is a good girl because of what she posts on Nairaland cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

→→→→→ Cân i fúçkiñg take yöu home... Can't fúçkiñg let yöu slip away...just like the fúçkiñg pretender did cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can't rush to conclude that someone is a good girl because of what she posts on Nairaland cheesy
most of NL girls, get dick grin , but the ones wey no get dick are bitchy cool

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:46pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

→→→→→ Cân i fúçkiñg take yöu home... Can't fúçkiñg let yöu slip away...just like the fúçkiñg pretender did cheesy

on one condition
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

on one condition

which fúçkiñg is.....?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

which fúçkiñg is.....?

is there *30 billion in d accant** cheesy

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

is there *30 billion in d accant** cheesy

There is....that's no füçkíñg problem cool
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

There is....that's no füçkíñg problem cool

tongue tongue
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lewaluv(f): 11:04pm On May 29, 2017
To not love too hard.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

tongue tongue

Sö when are you gonna fúçkiñg cûm? cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 7:12am On May 30, 2017
RB007:

As long as it's in za oza room....Ion mind grin

Lol , btw what is a za oza room?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 8:38am On May 30, 2017
FvckShiT:

Sö when are you gonna fúçkiñg cûm? cheesy

Not Fvcking cumming anytime soon cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Not Fvcking cumming anytime soon cheesy
winkwink
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2017
I learnt that a seemingly decent girl could become badassz in an instant.
So just do what u have to do... Don't be deceived.

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , btw what is a za oza room?

a room where we can do stuffs to each other wink
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 6:35am On May 31, 2017
RB007:

a room where we can do stuffs to each other wink

Lol then let's stop right there , you can't handle me boy grin

7 Categories Of Girls That Will Easily Agree To Sex / Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best / Name A Movie You Instantly Regretted Watching