Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (4091 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol come and find out.

Why can't you show me here....ßadazz grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by StarBukola(f): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
RB007:

He'll leave you soon grin
na curse abi na prayer angry angry angry angry
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by TrapHedges(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
#oti#
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

hmmmmm and you must be so fúcking naughty too smileygrinwink

Fvcking naughty just like u cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Why can't you show me here....ßadazz grin

grin, Answer this for me; what did you learn from your previous relationship?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by pasqal09: 11:42am On May 29, 2017
That there's no such thing as LDRs
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Fvcking naughty just like u cheesy

Holy fúçkiñg shít! why didn't i meet you earlier? winkgrin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

grin, Answer this for me; what did you learn from your previous relationship?

Insecurity can never be cured grin

Now tell me more bout Ur 0-200 in za oza room...I wanna know more grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 29, 2017
StarBukola:
na curse abi na prayer angry angry angry angry

Na reality winkgrin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by OgahBohz: 11:51am On May 29, 2017
never regret breaking a heart, they all get to meet anoda guy..
so keep fucking and breaking hearts till u die

meanwhile... have it in mind that u can't make heaven shaa

that's how we roll
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Insecurity can never be cured grin

Now tell me more bout Ur 0-200 in za oza room...I wanna know more grin

Lol who was the insecure one ? Btw what's your zodiac sign tongue
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol who was the insecure one ? Btw what's your zodiac sign tongue

She was the insecure one

Scorpio!
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

She was the insecure one

Scorpio!

Ok.

Hahaha I heard somewhere that you guys are always horn*yas fuc* grin and that you are more likely to murder or be serial killers than other signs grin what's your take on that ?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
If it feels too good to be true, chances are it is.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok.

Hahaha I heard somewhere that you guys are always Hot as fuc* grin and that you are more likely to murder or be serial killers than other signs grin what's your take on that ?

Hot AF!? HAHAHAH! WTF!

WE ARE LESS LIKELY TO CHEAT, AS A MATTER OF FACT WE DON'T grin

So you can trust me now? wink

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Hot AF!? HAHAHAH! WTF!

WE ARE LESS LIKELY TO CHEAT, AS A MATTER OF FACT WE DON'T grin

So you can trust me now? wink

Lol I meant horn*y as fuc* . Lol yeah but you are also dangerous obsessive lovers grin.

Trust a Scorpio never, I'm scared of them grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I meant horn*y as fuc* . Lol yeah but you are also dangerous obsessive lovers grin.

Trust a Scorpio never, I'm scared of them grin

Hörny AF? LOL

Oh well let's rephrase that... Hahaha grin

Am a different kinda Scorpio..((Truss me)) smileywink
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=RB007 post=56986710]

Hörny AF? LOL

Oh well let's rephrase that... Hahaha grin

Am as different kinda Scorpio..((Truss me)) smileywink

Lollllllllllll. Give me 5 reasons why I should grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56986853][/quote]

Five reasons...?

1.(T)
2.(R)
3.(U)
4.(S)
5.(T)

Me

grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
My own experience is that any lady is susceptible to temptations and can become wayward at any time, no matter how much you try

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by StarBukola(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Na reality winkgrin
enemy of ilosiwaju tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Five reasons...?

1.(T)
2.(R)
3.(U)
4.(S)
5.(T)

Me

grin

Hahahaha you are a cute demon I see .
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you are a cute demon I see .

grin grin TRUST verified ✓
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

grin grin TRUST verified ✓

You are a mess loll
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

You are a mess loll

Deal with me please....

And of course let it be in za oza room grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Princeboca12(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

I have a forgiving heart...some men don't deserve a second chance
Babe i share in ur pains... Hope its history now
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Deal with me please....

And of course let it be in za oza room grin

Lol you and the za oza room, you will cry grin.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by amakadihot87(f): 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
I learnt to play with men
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by irewoleola(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2017
Never to lie in a relationship
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2017
Learn that i should forget relationship, and face money in order to f#ck em bitches in my affluence.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 6:14pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

Holy fúçkiñg shít! why didn't i meet you earlier? winkgrin

FvckShit ! cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by xtaphare321(f): 6:26pm On May 29, 2017
never accept a cheating guy back into your life,cos he will end up cheating again and again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Suck My Breasts" Says Iyabo As She Put The Tips In His Mouth. / Ï Have A Crazy Fetish ! Please Help !! / How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.